It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda Leader In Syria Photographed Inside A U.S. Aid Tent

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   
So many things wrong with this

firstly the title, my heart honestly skipped a beat when i saw the title, I was expecting to find a picture of Al-Zawhairi sitting in the tent not some commander for ISIS who tried to merge with Al-Nusra and the move was then annulled by Al-Zawahairi himself earlier this year.

But aside from that i can think of several reasons he may have ended up in the tent, it could be that he was there along with a wounded comrade, it could be he stole the tent, it could be that he went to a US Aid tent to try his luck, it could be that he was receiving some aid (the US is the biggest contributor to humanitarian aid in Syria) and so on and so forth.

A random guy linked to ISIS does not mean that all of a sudden we now have smoking gun proof that America is funding Al-Qaida in Syria (Al-Nusra). Rather it just means what it means, ISIS guy in a US Aid tent, thats all we know anything else is speculation. Really all you have is a ISIS guy in a tent.

It proves nothing, no matter how much you want it to

OP I strongly suggest you take some advice and stop posting on the topic of Al-Qa'ida until you have done some more homework because what you think to be "FACTS" is really just conspiracy theorist speculation.
edit on 29-9-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Seymour Hersh has published details of how the US abets and gives material support to extremist groups. Anyone who doesn't know that is the man in the moon.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
How much more Al-Qaeda funding is needed before we can try Obama for TREASON?

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   

NotAnAspie
Oh...come on?! Stolen a tent??
Don't tell me you actually think that's possible that they would steal a tent.

Next thing you know they'll be saying they stole US funded weapons.

Yep... No way out of this, either way our leaders are still dumbasses no matter what you call this.

Ive seen the military scrap entire tents because one panel was cut. In fact we stole a tent because they would only issue us one so we collected several scraps to build our own. So im sure they have collected tents themselves. But I have no idea other than that about the above story...just commenting on tent scraps haha.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
The CIA gave them the weapons as well as the Saudi Government.Look up the LIFG.Libyan Islamic Fighting Group

en.wikipedia.org...

They have al-qeada all through them as well.People are clueless to what the CIA does.Al-Qaeda are in the Libyan rebels as well as the Syrian rebels.

edit on 30-9-2013 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I thought it was common knowledge that "Al-Qaeda" was originally a CIA computer database..(?)

CIA-Al'Q

Al-Qaida, literally "the database", was originally the computer file of the thousands of mujahideen who were recruited and trained with help from the CIA to defeat the Russians.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

There are loads of US Aid equipment. especially in Jordan where there are 2 million Syrian refugee living in Camps.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

awakehuman
Earlier this week i created the thread www.abovetopsecret.com... In that that thread some members were not read accept the FACT "Al-Qaeda Was Established Under The Authority Of President Reagan".

Now every passing day more evidences are coming out, exposing Al Qaeda and US govt connections.

In down below video Glenn Beck shows a photo of an Islamic Al Qaeda leader fighting inside Syria against secular forces. Beck pulled out a photo that has been circulating the internet that seems to show Commander Muhajireen Kavkaz wa Sham, a leader of an Al-Queda linked group, inside a USAID tent.

edit on 29-9-2013 by awakehuman because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-9-2013 by awakehuman because: (no reason given)

So what are "YOU" going to do about it, if it's true?

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   

awakehuman
Earlier this week i created the thread www.abovetopsecret.com... In that that thread some members were not read accept the FACT "Al-Qaeda Was Established Under The Authority Of President Reagan".

I am one of those members you mention who are not "ready" to accept the "fact". You have, by NO means, established it as fact, nor have you even presented any evidence of the "factualness" of your contention. You really ought to consider the testimony of those who were actually there at the time you mention, on the ground in Afghanistan and Pakistan with the mujahideen, rather than internet pop-culture fantasy testimony, but of course you won't.

I don't accept your "fact" because I know better.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Hillary Clinton Admits the U S Government Created al Qaeda

Hillary Clinton Admits the U S Government Created al Qaeda

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
The "war on terror" is a lot like the "war on drugs". There's no legitimate reason to keep it going if the enemy runs out of resources. And frankly a little bit of aid slipped to the enemy now and then means a lot of profit in everything else being done to fight them.

When you understand how con games work, it becomes a bit more obvious. (And just because you're on to their gig, it doesn't mean you should trust any of them further than you can throw them. I saw somebody made a joke about calling them on it. Obviously it doesn't work that way, they have an image to keep up and the lackeys at the bottom are clothed, fed, and sheltered in order to believe the BS.)

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
OP, to be honest, you kinda lost me on Glenn Beck being a primary source as it seems on this.

Where once sat a half way decent commentator/entertainer? Now sits someone so extreme in some weird direction, I don't even recognize who he started as.

I do know a couple stories to cross Blaze have been so profoundly, absurdly off as to really make me question everything from there. (One being a story about an attack by US Fighters on an Iranian Oil refinery a year or two back. True enough ...just displaced in time by about 6-7 years as I recall. It had been an accident in 2003).

The rest? Well, connections to Al Qaeda types seems evident here in Syria. That does nothing and is nothing to the claims of Reagan establishing something 25 years ago. Go rent "Charlie Wilson's War". I honestly didn't see it myself, but I read the book and really enjoyed it. People who got both tell me the movie was pretty close to it, and the book was historically accurate.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join