It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda Leader In Syria Photographed Inside A U.S. Aid Tent

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Earlier this week i created the thread www.abovetopsecret.com... In that that thread some members were not read accept the FACT "Al-Qaeda Was Established Under The Authority Of President Reagan".

Now every passing day more evidences are coming out, exposing Al Qaeda and US govt connections.

In down below video Glenn Beck shows a photo of an Islamic Al Qaeda leader fighting inside Syria against secular forces. Beck pulled out a photo that has been circulating the internet that seems to show Commander Muhajireen Kavkaz wa Sham, a leader of an Al-Queda linked group, inside a USAID tent.

edit on 29-9-2013 by awakehuman because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-9-2013 by awakehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Is it possible that he's in a stolen tent?

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Chickensalad

Yup, looks like that's all that is here.
edit on 29-9-2013 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Oh...come on?! Stolen a tent??
Don't tell me you actually think that's possible that they would steal a tent.

Next thing you know they'll be saying they stole US funded weapons.

Yep... No way out of this, either way our leaders are still dumbasses no matter what you call this.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by awakehuman

He said, "Congratulations on your foreign policy America!"

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   

We have been telling you al Qaeda was al CIA duh back in 2002. Whats taken ya so long to catch up?

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   

what an absolute load of typical western media bull plop

does he have a name tag saying ''alqaeda?'' somewhere we cant see?
people in the know have verified this?.. who are these people?
Is it hard to get material in the middle east and paint/spray letters onto it?
I loathe western media, you stupid fools who actually believe this bunk seriously need to check your mental state.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Chickensalad

I would say yes it is highly likely they picked that up somewhere beside at the will of the American military or its supply contractors.

The rest of the video does deserve merit in my opinion. More important than where that tent came from is the opportunity to point out that the guy in the photo under that mysterious tent works both for and against the US military.

So that might answer the question. He got the tent from his teammates that are playing WITH the US in one game, then used it to catch some shade, holding a rocket while playing AGAINST the US in another game.

Boys and their toys...
edit on 29-9-2013 by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   

In down below video Glenn Beck shows a photo of an Islamic Al Qaeda leader fighting inside Syria against secular forces. Beck pulled out a photo that has been circulating the internet that seems to show Commander Muhajireen Kavkaz wa Sham, a leader of an Al-Queda linked group, inside a USAID tent.

Seems as though they picked up the tent when they raided an aid warehouse.

A State Department official with knowledge of the incident confirmed to TheBlaze that U.S. ready-to-eat meals, known as MREs, and other non-lethal supplies were taken by fighters with the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria, known as ISIS. The group is extremely dangerous and threatened this month to “cleanse” towns along the border of any secular Muslims and pro-western opposition groups, according to reports.

“It looks like they got the tent from the raid on the depot,” said a U.S. official, who asked not to be named due to the nature of their work. “It’s not surprising – it happens in war zones – bad guys sometimes get their hands on weapons not intended for them.”

www.theblaze.com...

Interesting that he didn't report that they broke into an aid warehouse where supplies were being stored.

I wonder why?

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

Oh...come on?! Stolen a tent??
Don't tell me you actually think that's possible that they would steal a tent.

So your saying they couldn't have stolen that tent from the aid warehouse they broke into?

And your saying nobody has ever broken into a warehouse during times such as this to find free supplies?

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Whew, conclusive evidence that the CIA is actually terrorists masquerading as religious fighters.

Good thing you guys are on it.

I'd think it would be quite the event, if some of those more assured that all of this is a scam, were to ever find themselves confronted by an al qaeda cell. Home grown or foreign. Ahh..

"Oh hai gais, I know ur rilly cias. lol, good joke, now untie my hands plox. come on gais. the party is over, we know ur rilly cias! Speak english for a little bit, it's not funny, we know ur us governments. I mean, we have that picture of ur leader in a tent lol. rite? rite gais? Hey gais.. umm, thats a rilly big knife gais.. that's a rilly dark blind fold gais.. umm, what are u gais yelling about now? Oh ur going to give me a kiss? Oh that*gak-heuurrrrghhhh*"

Hmm.. naww, that stuff only ever happens on the internet.

edit on 29-9-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   

It's actually starting to get funny. They put on a "convincing" act
edit on 29-9-2013 by hknudzkknexnt because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   
polilics walking strange way's
all and all just an joke....

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Al Qaeda Leader In Syria Inside a U.S. Tent

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

Indeed, stealing a tent is of course, impossible.

I wonder though, if the US is arming him, why are they holding a RPG?

Why would armed men be in a USAID tent, when it's meant for refugees?

Why ignore these obvious questions?

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by AlphaHawk

Why ignore these obvious questions?

It doesn't make a good conspiracy when you say they stole the tent...

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Chickensalad

Didn't knew Obama has an ATS account

edit on 29-9-2013 by Pricolici because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Well duh. Where else would Al-CIAeda be?

CIA agent alleged to have met Bin Laden in July.

Two months before September 11 Osama bin Laden flew to Dubai for 10 days for treatment at the American hospital, where he was visited by the local CIA agent, according to the French newspaper Le Figaro.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   
This only proves hes intent

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I take note of who is who on ATS as many of us do.

Quite a collection of certain folks with a particular leaning in this thread. Classic case of too many cooks spoiling the broth.

This must be a hot story for some reason, otherwise the story is a precursor to get us ready for more silly excuses when the real story hits. I wonder what else these guys have
stolen
? Watch the story unfold. Oh no! They stole stingers and ............. add list here. Yea right.

P

top topics

<<   2 >>

join