It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Creatures With Glowing, Red Eyes!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Is the The Law of One, Ra a good guy or bad guy???

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   

This is a true story told by a family that moved into a secluded house in the woods, where they were surrounded by creatures with glowing, red eyes that stood over seven feet tall! The man was almost attacked by the creatures!
reply to post by sled735

Is it possible that this man owed money or was a rat and he and his family were being taxed?? Do you happen to know what time of the year this occured like what month???
I cannot watch the video you posted...

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ImpactoR

Well, I can't speak for anyone else, but I know my own encounters were real... as real as it gets.

I don't remember your post. You didn't address your reply to anyone, so I don't know if that was intended for me, or not.

I'm sure some of the shows are made up to gain attention, or money, but I also think there are many that have a lot of truth behind them.
This family seems to be telling the truth, although the film industry does add a lot of "scary effects" to their shows for ratings, I'm sure. But the bottom line is, I think this actually happened to them, and they described it to the best of their ability.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by shells4u

I'm sorry you are having trouble with it. I suppose you'll have to go to the main www.syfy.com website, and go through all the links to watch it. Once there, choose "Shows", then click on "Paranormal Witness" at the right, then click on "watch full episodes" in the top right menu. Scroll down until you come to the one entitled "Wolfe Pack".

I hope that will bring it up for you. If not, something must need to be changed about your computer settings.

I think Ra is a good being, but that is my personal opinion, and some others on ATS. There are others here who think he isn't. I suppose you should read his material in the link I provided and decide for yourself.

I have no knowledge about the personal lives of these people. I only watched the video and found it interesting enough to share for others thoughts concerning what these creatures could be.

It may tell in the video what time of year it was; I don't remember.

edit on 9/29/2013 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I too have seen "things" in the woods, as has my brother and sister. I've personally seen "something" with large saucer eyes that glowed with a very pretty baby blue color. I wasn't the only witness. Both my younger brother and sister have seen a "bunny thing" as big as a truck with red eyes in the forest. (On separate occasions, independent of each other.)

I firmly believe there is more to what we can see and understand.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Auricom

A bunny thing?!
There's another new one for me!

Are you saying it looked like a giant bunny rabbit? Where the heck was this?
That had to be a shape-shifter, for real!!!

I suppose a giant bunny rabbit with huge blue saucer eyes would scare the crap out of a child... or anyone, for that matter.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I dunno, the world does have many undiscovered mysteries but
i would doubt a 7ft tall creature with glowing red eyes that likes
to corner families in cabins would go unnoticed for long.....

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   
To those who are sending me private messages, I am unable to open them. Something must be wrong with the message center again.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   
At the beginning of the show the couple that moved into this farm house saw pulsating lights in the woods before seeing these creatures walk out of the woods.

Sounds like a UFO with the occupants coming out to me. What do you all think?

Please watch the video so we can discuss what happens in the film.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   

I think Ra is a good being, but that is my personal opinion, and some others on ATS. There are others here who think he isn't. I suppose you should read his material in the link I provided and decide for yourself.
reply to post by sled735

Thanx for getting back to me...I went to sleep b4 ur reply...Cat woke me up, and here having coffee(GOOD MORNING) and discovered that my confuser fixed itself while I was asleep...So...I am there...watching...Afterwards I will probably either have my answers or more new ones to discuss...

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Spacespider
reply to post by sled735

www.syfy.com/videos/Paranormal Witness/vid:2666651

The video wont work for me still...
Just a black screen and a woman voice saying its unavailable

Same here.
Could it be a country thing?

edit on 29-9-2013 by Blastoff because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
My friend and I saw something in the fields at midnight that had red eyes staring right back at us. Lets just say we legged it as fast as we can lol. The reason why we were out late is because we were bat watching near our houses. Oh it was also not a school night
This was down south in the UK.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Some 15 odd years ago my son had claimed a creature with red eyes appeared in his closet.. Of coarse I chalked it up as a dream or a young child's imagination.. I remember spending many nights in his room until he fell asleep..

Now years later my son being a well rounded 21 year old (college, job 911 dispatch, apartment) still swears to this day that it was real.. My daughter, my x and myself never experienced anything outta the norm..

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Blastoff

Spacespider
reply to post by sled735

www.syfy.com/videos/Paranormal Witness/vid:2666651

The video wont work for me still...
Just a black screen and a woman voice saying its unavailable

Same here.
Could it be a country thing?

edit on 29-9-2013 by Blastoff because: (no reason given)

I'll repeat this again... (posted previously)
I'm sorry you are having trouble with it. I suppose you'll have to go to the main www.syfy.com website, and go through all the links to watch it. Once there, choose "Shows", then click on "Paranormal Witness" at the right, then click on "watch full episodes" in the top right menu. Scroll down until you come to the one entitled "Wolfe Pack".

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Sk8ergrl

Could you tell how tall it was, get a look at its body shape?

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by HooHaa

I've read a bunch of stories on ATS and other places where people see something in their home with red eyes.
That's spooky.

Poor guy. I know how it feels when no one will believe what you are saying because you're a child, and you know it's real. I'm sure he must have felt quite alone, as I did.

It's not always the imagination.

edit on 9/29/2013 by sled735 because: change wording

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Eye-shine
en.wikipedia.org...

Owls, foxes, and rabbits have red eye-shine.
www.dcnr.state.pa.us...

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I have seen the red eyed whatevers...they are pure evil. My experience began in 1998 when I was awoken one night at 3 am and seen what was a beautiful light that looked like a bubbling fountain that sparkled like a diamond. From that night on for over 2 years I was awoken nightly at exactly 3 am. I moved from the place that it started and it followed me.

I literally moved over 50 miles and still every single night at 3 am I would be woken up. I was not getting up, I was being woken up by someone/something. I felt fear mainly and exhaustion from the lack of sleep. Once it woke me up I could never fall back asleep.

The night it finally revealed itself to me, was one of the most terrifying events in my life. It was 3 am as usual and the house i was living in was a 2 bedroom with the bathroom in between the 2 bedrooms. My children were young at the time, 3 & 5, so they shared a room.

It woke me up and for the first time it revealed itself to me. It was a hooded being that all I could make out was the red glowing eyes. It wasn't very tall, maybe 5 ft. I was paralyzed. I was scared to death wanting to scream, think, move...anything, but I couldn't. It looked me in my eyes and I know it smiled...I just do. It then turned and walked out of my room straight into my children's room. The way I had my bed set up I could see my children. They both simultaneously stood straight up in their beds and started screaming and crying. Their cries were what enabled me to move. I was powerless. This thing let me know that it could not only mess with me, but my children also.

I then ran into their room and got them both and put them in bed with me. From that night until my kids were almost teenagers, they slept in my room. But that didn't stop anything.

edit on 29-9-2013 by cloudwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MuzzleBreak

Yes, there are many animals that have red eyes at night... but are they seven feet tall?

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by cloudwatcher

Oh, Geezzzzz! How horrifying!

I don't know what that was, but I've read many stories on ATS about seeing the same thing. It sounds like it attached to you, following you when you moved. This sounds more like a demon-type "haunting" to me. It could be showing itself to you in a form that would scare you the most.

Are you still being visited? If so, I may be able to put you into contact with someone who can help you get rid of it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join