It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Satan

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by sueloujo

Why not look at history for yourself then? and then try to come up with some facts...

Like I said, been there, done that...

Thanks but no thanks...

I have found non-fiction to be FAR more credible.

“the biggest cover-up in the history of mankind is the history of mankind itself”

“There are two histories: official history, lying, and then secret history, where you find the real causes of events.” ~ Honoré de Balzac

The Illuminati realized they had to deceive an entire population of people if they had any hope whatsoever of achieving their coveted New World Order. As early as 1911, the Illuminati began buying textbook writing companies, until they owned them all after World War I. Once they got control of textbooks, they gradually began to "dumb down" the curricula and rewrite history. Rewriting history was the first step in achieving the New World Order. Source

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   
So is Mick Jagger going to help us? I mean with his sympathetic viewpoint and all his cock-walking we might be needing him to jive turkey us out of this hole.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Well how about I ask you what your opinion on Iran is according to whatever means you use to form opinions?

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by whywhynot

Who told you the British Empire isn't still going? America might have severed links to the UK and its ghastly Crown on the face of, but its only doing the bidding of the old European families who run the institutions that count. Just one example is Bush being a cousin of the Queen of the UK - they are all related in some manner whether by blood, marriage or business. Any people that do get into a seat of power, if they don't do their master's bidding they get assassinated.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Its interesting. Its particularly interesting that it comes from the BBC and mentions explicitly the 1953 overthrow. Until recently the focus was on 'islamic extremists overthrew the peaceful and tolerant shah" neglecting to mention that the UK and the USA toppled a democratically elected secular leader in favour of the shah as an absolute monarch.

While that doesn't excuse the brutality and repression of the Islamic Republic it does explain the origins of the revolution that created it and explains why the USA and UK are regarded as manifestations of evil by Iranians with a working knowledge of their history (great satan and little satan respectively).

A few years ago you would not have seen this on the BBC. Something interesting is happening here. Its a course correction in the propaganda flow. Is Iran going to be rehabilitated into selling oil/gas for dollars? that would require them being lifted out of the axis of evil sin bin.

edit on 29-9-2013 by justwokeup because: typo

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   
I think most people around the world are starting to realize the truth about Iran and the western interferences in that country for centuries...BBC is just revealing another already revealed fact to be the first and to just stay on the edge of the news world, as always...It is not really hard to search for information ,anyone with working fingers can do that,but people rather watch them on the MSM of all places in order to really believe in it.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Astyanax

I must say though that it looks like for the last 30 years Iran has been trying to take first prize. They are a nation with great blood on their hands. The are the number one exporter of terrorism, sectarian war, destabilization ect ect around those parts.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

The most destabilizing in that area is by far is israel IMO. They have plenty of blood on their hands and constantly fly in the face of the world's International laws.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
The 'problem' with Iran is that they won't deal with bank interest.

They avoid the world banks like the BIS and IMF.

They don't like the ponzi scheme petro dollar.

Their reasoning is based on Muslim Shiite style.

The Sunni Muslims have conformed (mostly).

This is why Iran is a target.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

YEp, like moths to the spotlight, they look for key words in an OP/Title and they come out of the woodwork

“Woah nilly...”

Did you actually comprehend the premise of Astyanax OP?
From AStyanax
This BBC article…. The facts it presents are easily verified on the internet or at your local library

Murgatroid
Judging from your poor attempts at debate/discourse in this thread lets look at another of your gems

Thread:“Yahweh=Satan. They have you worshipping Evil
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Your response in that thread :
”Satan’s true intent is to appear as Yahweh to all of creation. THIS is why the OP and others are totally deceived.
“I will ascend above the highest clouds, I will make myself like the Most High.” Isaiah 14:14
This is ALSO why Satan is the one behind all of these false religions.”

Further you couldn’t even be bothered to stay on track and started using probability theory to attempt to prove the inerrancy of the bible.
I wonder why you bother, is to flood threads with illogic perhaps? Does your zeal cloud your reasoning?

And in this current thread From Murgatroid

“The sheer IRONY of people who quote MSM mind control AKA "NEWS" boggles the mind.”

Well let me give you a clue..for hundreds of years until the 1800’s your bible and churches worked hand in hand with your much hated MSM to keep people ignorant, using religion “for God and Country” to inflict misery and human suffering in Wars.
Likewise since 9/11 the MSM working with Christian Fundamentalists and Rabbinic millennialism radicalisation and wedge politics would drive the planet into armagedon.
Now as to your decision to use the bible when it suits you, you might like to check this out
On the Innerancuy of the bible
www.theskepticalreview.com...

Or how about this well reasoned well researched thread

All roads lead to Rome www.abovetopsecret.com...

it’s a bit of reading but you will be well rewarded in having some brain fog removed, and see who Christianity really follows (Hint Mithraism, Ceasar…)

From Murgatroid

This IS a conspiracy site the last time I checked, is it not? HOW can people be so gullible on ATS of all places?

Using Orwells 1984 Newspeak much…see what happens when you play with the Devil too much
"From en.wikipedia.org...
Newspeak is the fictional language in the novel Nineteen Eighty-Four, written by George Orwell. It is a controlled language created by the totalitarian state as a tool to limit free thought, and concepts that pose a threat to the regime such as freedom, self-expression, individuality, peace, etc. Any form of thought alternative to the party’s construct is classified as "thoughtcrime" "
Who did you say was gullible?

By the way Astyanax, your belowmentioned thread has proved astute and prescient:

Creationists Will Destroy ATS
www.abovetopsecret.com...=Astyanax
Always a pleasure reading your work

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Astyanax

You, between you and me, I heard, through the grapevine, that "the great satan" is actually the ruler of Earth....

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by 1Providence1

Correct.

In this thread we're referring to a phrase used by Iranians about the United States.

The United States is the leading imperial power in the world today. It is dominant militarily, economically and culturally. If any state can be said to 'rule the world', it is the USA.

Some of us wouldn't object to this if US foreign policy only reflected the principles on which that republic is founded. Unfortunately, America seems to make a point of supporting dictators and tyrants while toppling democratically elected leaders and reformist governments in less fortunate countries, and of putting its own parochial interests ahead of those of humanity.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Astyanax
reply to post by 1Providence1

Correct.

In this thread we're referring to a phrase used by Iranians about the United States.

The United States is the leading imperial power in the world today. It is dominant militarily, economically and culturally. If any state can be said to 'rule the world', it is the USA.

Some of us wouldn't object to this if US foreign policy only reflected the principles on which that republic is founded. Unfortunately, America seems to make a point of supporting dictators and tyrants while toppling democratically elected leaders and reformist governments in less fortunate countries, and of putting its own parochial interests ahead of those of humanity.

Well said. I'd say you've hit some key issues right on the head.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Blowing my cover and getting out of the CIA

www.facebook.com...#!/regis.m.bob

Regis Matthew Bob

214 478 6677

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join