It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Phone Lady: Obama Lied

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   

SaturnFX

OccamsRazor04

SaturnFX
As far as taxes. Show me where he has signed in a increase on taxes for the less than 250k that comes directly from him as a blanket tax.

Go ask the Obama Lady .. it's her quote.

So then we must requite and push forward what every uninformed person has said? awesome.
and who the hell is the "Obama lady"? never even heard of her...but then again, I am not totally addicted to every single thing Obama does....not some huge fanboy. ATS however is in love with Obama consider they follow his every move, and when he doesn't do enough moving, they fawn over every word anyone else says about him..even to have random people as Obama ladies.

reminds me of the totally tard left during the bush years when every other sentence was a bush bash, even on the most unrelated things. I didn't like bush's policys on most things, but man, it was just a guy pushing a right agenda.

You are totally correct here.

But how hard would it be for people who keep voting within the current political system to admit that they were fools for even participating in a rigged system?

There are a million questions, and only 1 answer: quit playing the game if you hate it so much.

<< 1   >>

join