Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Obama Phone Lady: Obama Lied

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
This is a very interesting interview with the famous "Obama phone lady". It seems she sees Obama differently now:

Obama Lies:

"No family making less then $250,000.00 per year will see ANY tax increase."

"I believe in the second amendment, I won't take your shotgun, rifle, handgun away."

She talks about how Obama promised to help her community and hasn't done anything for them. He was going to rebuild this and improve that, and after 5 years they are still the same! We worked for him, did what we did, and nothing has changed. She talks about getting a job and her taxes went up! She is very real and seeing things for how they really are.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

Actually he didn't lie he compromised. It's 450K instead of 250K. I guess it's hard for some people to get by on a quarter mil a year.

Extend the Bush tax cuts for lower incomes

"I believe in the second amendment, I won't take your shotgun, rifle, handgun away."

Can you post a link to the law he passed taking these away?

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   

buster2010

Actually he didn't lie he compromised. It's 450K instead of 250K. I guess it's hard for some people to get by on a quarter mil a year.

No, you simply didn't understand her point. Obama promised no tax increases for anyone making less than $250,000. He lied. That was her point. It had nothing to do with tax inceases for anyone making over $250,000.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
The law regarding taking guns has not been passed yet, but are you saying Obama and his cronies are not trying to limit our right to bear arms? Please do educate me on this when it's been a war on guns since he took office.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   

UnifiedSerenity
The law regarding taking guns has not been passed yet, but are you saying Obama and his cronies are not trying to limit our right to bear arms? Please do educate me on this when it's been a war on guns since he took office.

CSM pointed out Obama has only ever signed laws expanding gun owners' rights.

One of those pro-gun laws took effect in February 2010 and allows people to carry loaded firearms into the Grand Canyon and other national parks, according to the AP

Read more: Business Insider

If its a war on guns, then either Obama is fighting on the gun lobby, or holding the rifle the wrong way, because he has only expanded it.

The -propaganda- that is based on zero facts suggests otherwise of course, for reasons that continue to mystify most people with an IQ higher than your average cabbage, otherwise, facts are facts...in the real world anyhow.

As far as taxes. Show me where he has signed in a increase on taxes for the less than 250k that comes directly from him as a blanket tax.

The spintastic right lived in a bubble with pseudofacts from 2008-2012, and in that crazy world, they thought they were gonna get the white house, Obama's popularity somehow was lower than the reps, etc...and then reality came to them on a cold November night..for a very brief moment.
Seems they have made a new bubble, but with the same intent.

edit on 28-9-2013 by SaturnFX because: tags tags

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   

UnifiedSerenity

Reminds me of the Family Guy episode, when they are writing the constitution and they say how can anyone be confused by the term every citizen has the right to bear arms and there is a trophy of a bear on the wall with it's arms extended.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   

SaturnFX
As far as taxes. Show me where he has signed in a increase on taxes for the less than 250k that comes directly from him as a blanket tax.

Go ask the Obama Lady .. it's her quote.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   

SaturnFX

Obamacare is a tax according to Chief Justice Roberts. Didn't Obama sign that? Are you saying it will only affect people making more than 250k?

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

The spintastic right..................REALLY. How much more proof do you people need to see the cold hard truth?

Right=Left......Left=Right. TPTB are both. And until we finally figure this out we will never see the American dream again. I could point out everything that proves this simple fact but at the end of the day people want to point fingers and blame someone else and be followers rather then leaders so what is the point.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
So, does Obama pick his administration? Is he pushing for control or less control? What are the facts?

"I believe AK-47's belong in the hands of soldiers and not in the hands of criminals".... what criminal is allowed to have a gun? They call military style rifles assault weapons when they just look bad and are no different than any other semi-auto rifle. The Mac-90 looks like an AK-47, and they keep trying to take away our right to have them. Criminals will never care what gun laws are passed, it is the law abiding American who will be put at risk by taking these weapons away.

Eric Holder openly said Americans need to be brainwashed into a new way of thinking about guns! I do believe he is very much aligned with Obama.

Obama does not introduce bills, but his party loves to:

Gun Confiscation Bill Introduced in Congress

On January 13, 2013, H.R. 226 was introduced in the House of Representatives by Connecticut Democrat Rep. Rosa DeLauro. The bill will amend the 1986 IRS code and allow a credit if taxpayers “surrender” their guns to the government.

Cited as the “Support Assault Firearms Elimination and Reduction for our Streets Act,” the proposed legislation represents another effort to convince citizens that they must voluntarily turn in their guns as a civic duty and to do their part to reduce “gun violence” and protect children, as Obama said yesterday.

By issuing 23 executive orders to restrict firearms ownership, Obama has made his contempt for the People, the Congress and the Bill of Rights & Constitution blatantly obvious.

source

Obama wants to reinstate the assault weapons ban

Obama asks doctors to help deal with gun.

SNITCH Culture and labeling American's as dangerous with no evidence or proof. Get put on a no fly list then you get put on a no buy list. Just how do you get put on the no fly list? Who do they think potential terrorists are?

Here's a list of the first 10 of 72 "types of Americans that are considered to be 'extremists' and 'potential terrorists' in official U.S. government documents. To see the original source document for each point, just click on the link. As you can see, this list covers most of the country:

1. Those that talk about “individual liberties”

2. Those that advocate for states’ rights

3. Those that want “to make the world a better place”

4. “The colonists who sought to free themselves from British rule”

5. Those that are interested in “defeating the Communists”

6. Those that believe “that the interests of one’s own nation are separate from the interests of other nations or the common interest of all nations”

7. Anyone that holds a “political ideology that considers the state to be unnecessary, harmful,or undesirable”

8. Anyone that possesses an “intolerance toward other religions”

9. Those that “take action to fight against the exploitation of the environment and/or animals”

10. “Anti-Gay”

Source

Yes, please tell me how Obama is pro 2nd amendment.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   

She talks about getting a job and her taxes went up!

What`s she complaining about obama got her a job,right? Now she can get rid of her obama phone and buy one of those new iphones with the finger print scanner.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Tardacus

I knew I had seen this vid before. She also went on to say later that she would vote for Obama again. *inserteyerollhere*

I do not like this admin whatsoever, but using the ObamaPhone lady is just a weak argument when there are so many justifiable arguments out there.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Hmmm, where in the AJ interview did she say she would vote for Obama again? She doesn't sound like she likes any of the politicians.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   
hang on are you saying a politician lied...well i'll be ....next thing you know is your going to announce that lawyers and salesman lie too....shiver me timbers!

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Yes, shocking isn't it? What I do find interesting is her comments seeing as she was such an avowed supporter and praising Obama with all her might! I wonder how many have seen through the circus.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   

shocking is right but hopefully more and more people see through the bollocks as the days go by........sadly my flatmate tell's me she likes obama,the msm do paint him as a lovable guy....

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   

OccamsRazor04

SaturnFX

Go ask the Obama Lady .. it's her quote.

So then we must requite and push forward what every uninformed person has said? awesome.
and who the hell is the "Obama lady"? never even heard of her...but then again, I am not totally addicted to every single thing Obama does....not some huge fanboy. ATS however is in love with Obama consider they follow his every move, and when he doesn't do enough moving, they fawn over every word anyone else says about him..even to have random people as Obama ladies.

reminds me of the totally tard left during the bush years when every other sentence was a bush bash, even on the most unrelated things. I didn't like bush's policys on most things, but man, it was just a guy pushing a right agenda.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   

UnifiedSerenity

Hmmm, where in the AJ interview did she say she would vote for Obama again? She doesn't sound like she likes any of the politicians.

She didn't say it in the OP's vid. But she is from my area and became a minor celebrity (15 minutes of fame type) and she said it to one of the local news stations if I remember correctly. I've been looking for the quote. I remember Mike Trivisonno on WTAM making fun of her comment.

Ah....found it! I think. And I apparently misunderstood. She is still a supporter and knows that she could not vote for him again.

Though Dowery did say that she’s a still a supporter of President Obama (despite the fact that he can’t run in 2016), there were virtually no issues on which she and Jones had any serious disagreement.
edit on 29-9-2013 by TDawgRex because: Just a ETA

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Thanks for digging that up and clarifying things. You and I both know that it is pretty hard for most people to turn their back on their tradition. I left the GOP in the 90's. My family doesn't get it, but then again, they don't research anything and tend to parrot Fox news etc.. So, I think this lady had her eyes open, and her interview with AJ was beneficial to help others snap out of it!

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   

OccamsRazor04

buster2010

No, you simply didn't understand her point. Obama promised no tax increases for anyone making less than $250,000. He lied. That was her point. It had nothing to do with tax inceases for anyone making over $250,000.

He didn't make that promise he said he would extend the Bush tax cuts for people making under 250K.

An Updated Analysis of the 2008 Presidential Candidates’ Tax Plans: Revised August 15, 2008

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join