It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stealthy's Live Cam Thread!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Hi everyone! As those of you who know me are aware, I am an avid web cam watcher. Everything from volcanoes, to cameras under the ocean, and even outer space! I really see some cool stuff, and so I decided to share it with all of you. If any of you watch cams and record, I encourage you to share here as well. If you post a video, include a brief description along with it please.

Also, we can exchange links to cams and maybe discover some new ones It's really fun, and sometimes you get lucky and catch something "unexplained"

**would insert shocked emoticon here if there was one**

I will start off with this...

This recording is from Sakurajima volcano. I watch this cam frequently, and one day, I noticed a column of light going from the sky and down to the center of the volcano...and this is what happened....

edit on 9/28/2013 by StealthyKat because: sp

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Education has gone from learning meaning, principle, and purpose to memorizing process.
reply to post by StealthyKat

Sweet Kitty cat...I love ?
My link to ole faithful went down.
edit on 28-9-2013 by SarnholeOntarable because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Speaking of Sakurajima...here is one that blew my mind when I saw it live LOL! You have to be patient as it's a little slow, but WOW! The explosions are so massive that its like a nuke bomb...the whole screen flashed blinding white....start watching at :29, and try to stay with it (as I said it's kind of slow, but worth it) till the end where there area couple of good ones.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Hey SK, good to see ya back on the boards. The anomaly to me looks like water running down the center of the lens. Not to be a spoilsport.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SarnholeOntarable

LOL Hi!....Do you mean the Yellowstone Live Cam? It's working now...I just checked it. Here's the link I use
www.nps.gov...

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   

The very first 3 vids you posted on Sakurajima volcano. It kind of looks like water running down the lens or lens cover. It is odd it is right in the center of the image and volcano though.
ETA: Doh! Thought you were replying to me...my bad.
edit on 28-9-2013 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Thanx Kitty,I don't know where that quote came from above...

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Here's one more from Sakurajima....This one scared the hell out of me when I saw it live...big explosions and then a weird green glow...

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

Hey Spec! Nah...it's cool. Good to see you again! That's what I thought too....but it still looks awesome. I'm not saying anything in the videos are ufo activity or anything....just cool stuff I catch while watching. It's all in fun. But who knows.....that's what is fun about it...you never know what you'll see!
**would insert smiley or thumbs up here but I refuse to use those green blobs**

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Start watching this one at :40....it's breathtakingly beautiful! It just keeps getting more beautiful as the video goes on. What's amazing is how this huge spectacle is going on, yet the birds are just flying right into it, and boats going by...LOL....I would be TERRIFIED!

Oh, just so you know, this won't be an all volcano thread....it's just what I am starting with. I am currently recording some drunk people on Bourbon street which is always HILARIOUS!

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   

OMG! Where do you go in order to get a directory of live webcams? Does Google Earth have a plugin that you know of?

And how do you do your recording? This sounds super amazing. Thanks!
edit on 29-9-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

Hi DarkBake! Glad you ike the thread. It is like a hobby of mine. There are all kinds of web cam sites. Usually, I just decide what I want to look for ...for instance if I want to look for webcams of Loch Ness...well I type into Google "Loch Ness live streaming webcams"...and I'll find them that way. The trick is to make sure that it is a STREAMING cam.

To record you can download free recording software....I use BB Flashback Express (just google it and make sure you type free version)...it's 100% free and very user friendly.

Here are 2 web cam sites for you
www.webcamsgalore.com...
www.earthcam.com...

sakurajima volcano webcam

Let me know if you need help
edit on 9/29/2013 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Here's a video of another beautiful day at Fukushima Nuclear Power Plant! (seriously...it looks pretty bad)

top topics

join