It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Regarding Meteor Reports Lately, I Believe It`s Nothing Compared To What`s Still To Come

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
We haven't had this many sightings of Meteors in my life time. According to the video the OP posted which I have already seen ISON has pushed Astroids that were in it's path. When it pass's Mars it should be really interesting according to this Woman.

W/ Janet Napalotino warning of a devastating disaster for her incoming replacement... I have a feeling this is related. The woman explaining ISON and its path sounds like she knows what she's talking about.

And lets not forget the NSA fighting a WAR with " someone "

Dollar collapse.... I think it's coming but thats not a natural disaster.

I bet all these reports of Asteroids ect... There's something to it.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

We haven't had this many sightings of Meteors in my life time.
Correction. Sightings that you heard about.

According to the video the OP posted which I have already seen ISON has pushed Astroids that were in it's path.
Are you are talking about the animation in which C/2012 S1 and the asteroid Eros are seen together in the same frame. The comet is not pushing the asteroid and the asteroid was not in its path. In fact, they are no where near each other. Space has three dimensions. At the time, the two objects were about 70 million miles apart.

W/ Janet Napalotino warning of a devastating disaster for her incoming replacement
There was no warning of a "devastating disaster".

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by AQ6666

Excellent Post !!! by OP!
I think this and I am no religious fanatic by any stretch,the individual spirit in us is endowed and controlled by God the creator or whoever your supreme being is, soul and body are the product of this spirit joining them and animating the human being to life as we know it.

I will list some of the ideas that might create a problem for many, and is a great problem for religion and spirituality in many cases.

We are severely handicapped because we cannot grasp the spirit world or other dimensions to reckon what is truth, so we are bound by our own earthly senses and perceptions to reason why things are.

We use our own minds and earthly perceptions to guide us using only the soul and body or what some refer to as (free will) God wants us to always short circuit our thinking that utilizes free will,which will and has always led us to sin because it relies only on body and soul controlled by our own minds and individual desires, God would rather we train our spirit to follow his word 100% and be the ruler of body and soul, not our minds and free will.

For this reason, most humans will never agree on or with , for they cannot grasp the fact their own thinking might be flawed, regardless of how much they believe that their own intelligence is in any way superior by putting it to an IQ test and labeling the smart, the sharp or the dull and using this to create pecking orders between nations and men.

Now some think the bad guy in the Garden of Eden was God who wanted to keep us there and not let us grow in knowledge, so they naturally think that Satan or a serpent is the good guy, this is what is at the core of secret societies (the deception or the trick) into thinking one will gain by disobeying spirit, so to all of the undecided , in your quest to finding out who is really the bad guy or the good guy, may the force be with you.

Believe in science or believe in something greater, the conclusion will be that phi nor pi are not random, or chance numbers repeating themselves in nature and our own designs.

Our dilemma is, we have no full understanding of who God is no matter how intelligent we think we are, we never will have a full understanding either , we must only go by what we have in the form of the the scriptures, I think that the controller of the soul and free will are the earthly God, Lucifer/Abbadon/Appolyon, the one who so many tend to follow in secret societies, knowingly or unknowingly, Crowley , Blavatsky, Pike and Mackey all came to this conclusion they follow the God ruling the free will and soul, and thus the God of Earth and nature who we identify as Lucifer.

The age of reason also was responsible for most of the free thought that even our founding fathers were more attuned to and birthed a lot of the ways our own government transformed, not Christianity like so many think, they believed that if reason could not account for anything in the Bible, it had to be false, so therefore you have the basis for the Age of Reason, Thomas Paine, Franklin, Jefferson and Washington were believers in Reason, not faith and religious foundations.

Here are some good videos
Breaking down the Sumerian Texts somewhat

Yahweh, God, Aramaic, Hebrew, good video possibly attempting to explain
Who really is God?

If you look at Syria, Mt. Hermon, possibly (Scion or Zion) this is where the Fallen Angels, Titans or whatever you want to call them will battle with humankind once unleashed, sounds too sensational?

Why does the U.N. really have a base on the summit? why is the U.N. really the cornerstone of establishment of one world government? to me the conspiracies are more truth than fiction, too many constructs on the planet are following the prophecy, whether forced or not, the odds are stacked against this as mere coincidence.

edit on 28-9-2013 by phinubian because: Left out and a and a cee!!

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by phinubian

So which scriptures are the right ones? The bible, torah, koran, etc?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join