New underwater volcanic eruption reported off the coast of Lazio Italy- 27 Sept. 2013 Video

page: 1

join

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   

September 27, 2013 – ITALY – It would seem a new volcanic vent has formed and is ejecting gas and sand about 100 meters off the coast of Fiumicino, west of Rome: the phenomenon has started less than 24 hours ago and the mayor Outside Montino, along with his staff and experts from the National Institute of Geophysics and Volcanology are headed to the scene to the foothills. At the moment in fact there is no news about the possible links that you have between this event and the past, showing the opening of many volcanoes in two Viale Coccia di Morto. On August 27, a volcanic vent opened up near Fiumicino, ejecting steam and gas- these two events could to be related and may suggest the geology under Italy is in the midst of massive changes. There are dozens of active, and very restless volcanoes sitting on the sea floor of the Tyrrhenian Sea. –CMI, TEP

I know there is better reporting now with the Web and such... It just seems like the Earth has been more volcanic active these last two years...
theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com...

edit on 28-9-2013 by 727Sky because: ...

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Damn! If I was in a little boat and noticed VOLCANIC ACTIVITY under my boat, I think I would be cranking that engine!!
This dude is just hangin out like it's no big deal!

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   

StealthyKat
Damn! If I was in a little boat and noticed VOLCANIC ACTIVITY under my boat, I think I would be cranking that engine!!
This dude is just hangin out like it's no big deal!

Funny you would say that... I have seen at other times or other videos where the underwater volcano lets loose with a serious amount of gas and blows water and stuff several 10s (100s) of feet into the air... A little late at that point to head for the barn!

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

That's just scary! But at the same time, I bet it was awesome to see!

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
They indicate it may be related to this one that appeared near the airport in August?

Link

I wonder how far the two are apart if they think they are linked and where the connection runs.

Being that Italy is already peppered with volcanoes these are Interesting times indeed.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

I agree the earth has had a buttload more earthquakes and volcanos... Using the same parameters and doing a thirty day report.. The number of earthquakes have doubled in three years time.. I emailed them inquiring about the upward trend and it was said that more measuring equipment was available.. Though that may be true.. I still don't buy it.. Guess that's why I visit sites like this one..

Btw.. Every time I see your avatar I let out a chuckle..

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

whatnext21
They indicate it may be related to this one that appeared near the airport in August?

Link

I wonder how far the two are apart if they think they are linked and where the connection runs.

Being that Italy is already peppered with volcanoes these are Interesting times indeed.

Oh yes... I remember seeing that...how ODD! I would love to see that first hand. Fascinating stuff!

exclusive video

top topics

join