It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to contact aliens?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

A few questions, frequencies of what, and what frequencies ?

What is an earth program ?

Who is on the Team ?

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by taoistguy

Given enough time yes it is. Its a long time at c though. Until you assume outside our understanding of physics, then you can pretty much say anything. Its also very big, in all directions, a lot to cover. Throw in some time travel though and its all good.

The other one thats quite common is related to time too, that given how long the universe has been around, and given how quickly civilizations can rise and fall, there might not be anyone about at the moment who can operate outside of our understanding of physics to traverse the space to say 'hi'.

Both together and its like throwing a tennis ball from the ISS and trying to get it in a bucket on a yacht. Wearing a blindfold and standing on your head, and you arent sure where the ball is to pick it up.
edit on 28-9-2013 by Tidnabnilims because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-9-2013 by Tidnabnilims because: went with ball over dart

edit on 28-9-2013 by Tidnabnilims because: snazzy

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Tidnabnilims

Frequency. Think infinity with everything, density, frequency, grade of love. Gravity, grade of harm. Murder is akin to a black hole. Birds of feather flock together in frequency. There are infinite mansions or dimensions, and frequency plains within those dimensions and grades within each channel. Snakes or Ladders Game, up the ladder via passing tests on Peace, Love, overcoming body suit tendencies that are lower primitive mind basically, or down the snake of lower primitive mind tendencies of domination, authoratianism (not growing consciousness but shutting it off like a zombi), reaction, violence, greed....
Basically becoming a primtiive or wolf or a predator....

Family, we are infinite parts of infinity and come from Love, and have Good Teams, and Parents, watching over us in our school. We come from other worlds, other families, and have reincarnated many times. And time isn't linear, some of those are future to our world now.

Earth is a school. This is a holographic universe. Atoms reveal the interconnected plasmic screen. Not little marbles.

And yet, there are predators, running this world, and trying to hold back progression of souls or the passing of tests here in the testing ground.

Its an infinite landscape out there. Some of the Ets are scientific, some are harvesting dna, some are demons in disguise, or the next step to it.

We're not in a very good portion of the galaxy, our neighborhood is in the outer fringes.

We never come in alone.

Et can be many things, corporal family, past/present and future, as time is a program. There is no time. And Family, that which is beyond the testing ground and our understanding of corporal. Higher Ups.

I usually don't think of negatives as ETs, but they are also around.

Good intentions, selfless and caring, not selfish, is the armor one needs.

And happiness, joy, caring, gratitude.

We're expected to seek, to realize this world doesnt make sense, ask questions, meditate, look up. But like Sleeper wrote once, its best to wear our clean underwear. Clean up our acts.
edit on 28-9-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   

That was mostly babble.

Just go with, be nicer to each other and other things.

Much more concise

You didnt answer any of my questions, just used the words in some different sentences.
edit on 28-9-2013 by Tidnabnilims because: The birds of a feather bit nearly made tea come out of my nose

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   

None of it was babble. Just condensing alot of related ideas in the fastest say I can.

And if you don't understand, the bottom line is: Love and Selflessness, thinking of others, caring about the world, generates good positive experiences and protection.

Seeking for more answers is natural, and putting on the armour of Good positive Spirit helps one avoid some more negative experiences.

The rest, you'd have to be seeking a lot of answers on deeper quantum physics and metaphysics levels. Can't express years of seeking in a nutshell, but each of those sentences gave a clue as to what this entire universe is about.

When you are seeking and hit upon some of the understanding, you'd be surprised at what kind of direct answers you get....and how they are delievered.

Goodness, right intention, right heart, ask in meditation, everyone is already heard here, and look up. Sooner or later, you'll see. Simple formula and it works.

When I say its a frequency match, heartless, lack of concern for others and nature, selfishness, can yield some more negative experiences. Birds of a feather flock together and falling in frequency tends to open doors people don't want to open.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   

If that was condensing, I'm not sure I have enough years left to ever hear you waffle.

So, the earth program ? Who is 'the Team' ? Is Murdoch involved ?

Why speak in riddles at all, if not to just sound edgy & cool ?

I condensed what you said into 1 sentence.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I can't emphasize this enough.

Care, give a damn about everything and everyone, report for duty to your Team, Source, Family and the Good, wish to help, want to do the work you came to do, and you'll be getting answers, and even sightings probably.

But ignore the plight of others, treat them callously, treat nature callously and there are different elements around that can put you on the plate, up to bat, finding out what being treated callously means. We also can call for help, though, and strive to change errors there, and close permissions on more negative experiences, and extend kindness and turn things around. When you care, Higher Power cares and helps. We have a wonderful team, all of us, who work tirelessly behind the scenes and care very much.

To contact Et it only takes talking, meditating. They hear you.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   

"write horoscopes, babble, waffle" why ya gotta be mean? One could just say "I do not see things your way, or agree to disagree." We are free to say what we want I realize and I guess some just take pleasure in taking little condescending jabs at others. Oh well, I just don't like seeing it on our boards.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Unity_99

Tidnabnilims

A pleasant, if generic statement, easily applied to many problems and questions, you should write horoscopes if you dont already.

A few decent nights kip will be just as helpful.

I've been a lifelong experiencer, corporal ETs. And what I just gave is important, didn't want to write a huge piece. But intentions and good heart and spirit, gratitude and joy, thinking of others, really important because its a frequency match. And if you're seeking for more out of the box answers, you want your Team and Family only. I was able to reach the point of stopping bad experiences, the harvesting kind, and gain positive, because of kindness or concern for others. ARK = acts of random kindness.

And I don't do horroscopes, thank you very much. Every earth program I find in me, is like a stone and I seek to discard it.

And I agree with what you said because you have to start with yourself to cultivate truly positive experiences and not just fake positive experiences. I just can't help but to feel like the OP is somehow being pretentious and being very opportunistic here and thinking that aliens are just some sterile, generic cardboard species of skill and power that can just be hired up to do dirty work. They are individuals with their own issues and this doesn't sound like a way to make a lasting friend but rather start a gang or something. Maybe I shouldn't be harsh... and I'm not trying to be but this really reminds me of something and it's causing me to draw parallels. maybe I shouldn't... but that statement about allies in war really made me uncomfortable.

War is a very strong word and if it was being used in the literal sense, then it is very doubtful the person would be on ats asking to contact aliens to start an ACTUAL war... so this has got to be personal. Not even a common enough issue to openly discuss it on ats... and there are multiple forums for personal stories, rants and general talk.

I don't know, this just tripped my tolerance level but I'm not very patient with certain things anyway... but you are right. A person has to start off on the right foot and it involves consideration and lack of selfishness.

I'm just not getting that vibe here. I mean, is a person who is interested in aliens in order to fuel a personal war going to listen to advice on genuine consideration?

I just don't like the way something feels about this.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Tidnabnilims

If that was condensing, I'm not sure I have enough years left to ever hear you waffle.

So, the earth program ? Who is 'the Team' ? Is Murdoch involved ?

Why speak in riddles at all, if not to just sound edgy & cool ?

I condensed what you said into 1 sentence.

Murdock? That is annanuki. That is opposite to my energy. I do have a past life memory, it was the Equaity, Mars and Lemuria, before the annanuki toppled it. Lyra. I was taken away from my family as a child, around 11 when a disaster occured, due to I believe, this dark empire team. I don't even know in the memory if I was in body or out, for out we're corporal too, to ourselves anyway. But we left mars and suddenly were at earth, and earth was experiencing its own deluge and trials, and all I was aware of was this incredible river of sorrow flowing through the fabric of space, and all anyone could wish to do is heal it, heal everyone, help them all.

Love and truly Progressed Family, from what is the real God, not the smiter of the bible, the real Infinite Source and Consciousness of all, and the real light workers, real angels, not the mason kind or the annanuki elohim pretenders. They're just ET, and not the good guys.

Its the equality and Love that matters, and growing up past war, past inequality and anger, and truly trying to be mature enough to learn how to let minor arguments go, and become peace makers, and problem solvers, these are the things that matter.

There is the Power of Love and the Love of Power, in this universe school. Murdoch is the Love of Power group. A tiny tot in a very messy diaper IMO. And my team, from my own soul memories, knows him, and all those in this school. Not by name, but i just see a picture of the royal family say, and recognition flows through me, the window opens, and a mixture of sorrow for them, compassion, knowing they've all gone the wrong way, but also, Serve and Protect all humans and stand up strong for Love, and hold infintie light against them, comes to mind.

Will try clarify something that is innner knowing. Every time I see a picture of royalty or a politician, I know them. Behind the veil in this life, when its lifted, I know each and every one of them by name. And, the job is to heal and protect all humans. And when there are roles to play in the end, mine is right up there, holding the light and standing firm against all that would assail them, holding infinite light, front row, Serve and Protect. That is what has always been done and will be done.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

Actually I do see some of those things that way, I dont see the need to say 1000 words for effect when it is perfectly clear in 100 for example. That is waffle and babble. Theres a difference between saying what you think clearly, and saying what you think wrapped in fluff and glitter. Generally the fluff and glitter approach is making up for lack of substance.

I have to add, if everyone agrees to disagree and stops talking, how is that good, you just end up with sycophants everywhere.
edit on 28-9-2013 by Tidnabnilims because: be realistic, discussion doesnt exist without differing views

edit on 28-9-2013 by Tidnabnilims because: fractal edit

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Really, you dont get the Team/Murdoch thing ?
edit on 28-9-2013 by Tidnabnilims because: to be fair thats my fault for spelling Murdock incorrectly, apologies

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   

THere are many teams, did you not try to read my post. Which is why putting on the armour of Love is essential if you ever want to seek for Et contact.

That team is Team Annanuki. Bad guys.

We'll be in their faces and all slavers, in body or out, my team, holding a light and love that can be never be overcome on behalf of humanity.

I always call the good team Michaels Team, Serve and Protect. But the Good is good enough to call it.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Unity_99

THere are many teams, did you not try to read my post. Which is why putting on the armour of Love is essential if you ever want to seek for Et contact.

Does this armour come with talc ?

That team is Team Annanuki. Bad guys.

Bad guys, right, OK. They broke up with Jennifer Aniston right ?

We'll be in their faces and all slavers, in body or out, my team, holding a light and love that can be never be overcome on behalf of humanity.

I always call the good team Michaels Team, Serve and Protect. But the Good is good enough to call it.

Ah, OK. I had figured Team was dependable friends, but we can go with ... I want to say, angels ?

So just the earth programs left then.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Its Love, meaning Other, giving. The more you give, the more is given to you.

And the goal is to free humanity, and helping people overcome this and free them from basically demons/negatives,including the renegades running this planet, is the most important thing there is. Nothing else matters.

There is a very big concern for earth and nature too. Especially the higher beings in nature being harmed, such as the dolphins and whales. They're being freed from earth as well. This school doesnt belong to the ones mismanaging it.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Unity_99

Its Love, meaning Other, giving. The more you give, the more is given to you.

And the goal is to free humanity, and helping people overcome this and free them from basically demons/negatives,including the renegades running this planet, is the most important thing there is. Nothing else matters.

There is a very big concern for earth and nature too. Especially the higher beings in nature being harmed, such as the dolphins and whales. They're being freed from earth as well. This school doesnt belong to the ones mismanaging it.

This I agree with, (as long as you dont mean demons in the biblical sense).

Phew, thanks for translating.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   

I'm not sure that the bible is completely wrong in demons. It means to me negative dominating predatory type beings. Some are corporal, some maybe entity or spirit. They're aren't alot of terms in our language for them. I believe some of them think they're working for God as wolves. But Goodness doesnt hire bad guys, though has compassion for all who have lost their way.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   

While thats some tantalising troll bait there, I may leave it for now because its getting light out soon and I should sleep before I get abducted.

Its been ... allegorical ?
edit on 28-9-2013 by Tidnabnilims because: shouldnt worry, most of what I say goes OT enough to be removed anyway.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Stand on the edge of the planet and yell into the air.

If they want to talk, they'll hear you.

if they do not.... then you will never know.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Dalarn

A copy of blue whale sonar in November around the east coast, Virginia and Pennsylvania mainly.dolphines in May and June off the west coast.
It was also told to me that a specific radio wave can also contact them all year round ,I think they called it ‘ELF‘.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join