Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

This one network marketer has called me every day for a whole week!!!

page: 1

join

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I'm kinda surprised, this one network marketer has called me every day for a whole week!!! I never pick up the phone to numbers I don't recognize, plus I leave my ringer off full time. But she keeps calling and leaving messages. What a nut job. Like you think someone would take a hint after the 2nd or 3rd call. She must actually be nuts! Like somehow continuing to call and harrass someone is going to cause them to change there minds or something. Like those network marketing companies are nothing but cults as far as I'm concerned. 1% of the people in them make 99% of the money in the whole business. The other 99% of the people in it can't make a full time living at it. But people buy into them as if the business is going to change there life, they become so brainwashed sometimes. I should have never given her my card awhhhhh!!!

Have you ever been bothered like this???

She's got a youtube video.... lol

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Tell her next time she calls if she bothers you again you will file harassment charges.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
OOOh... You got your own personal stalker, one that wants your money. Sounds kind of like some girlfriends I used to have. Actually sounds like my kids too....
These people don't realize I have a wife and she has spent all my money already

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
This is a joke because not even a genuinely stupid American could be this weird and still emotionally normal on video.... with the exception of Miley...

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Sounds similar to Dish Network marketing. Those fools drove me crazy and I finally got fed up and said," Excuse me, I am recording this conversation so that I can turn it over to my attorney, and if you continue to call I will pursue legal actions. May I have your name and the name of the company you work for? Take me off of your list please."
No more calls after that.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

Last year my brother was being phoned almost everyday by his mobile phone company. His contract had ended and they said he still owed one months payment, eventually he got fed up and when they phoned one day he said he would pay. The company proceeded to ask his personal details, his name and address etc which he then refused to give over the phone. The assistant on the line said he would not be able to carry on with the call without these details, to which my brother said he would consider the debt settled if they could proceed no further. He no longer received calls or letters from the company after that.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Ah, you brought back memories of a year during which a bunch of different numbers would call several times a day (!) seven days a week. I didn't know what to do!
Eventually it died down. Blessedly.

Um, you know those weird calls that some people say they get? Calls from "demons", with scary voices and sounds that raise your hair. I've long fantasized about using Audacity to form a deep, electronic voice to hold up to the mouthpiece, just to give the caller the chills. After a few more tries, they're pretty much asking for it.

But of course, it would be pointless if the call was one of those blanketed automated ones that have silence on the other end if you pick up.
edit on 28-9-2013 by EllaMarina because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by EllaMarina

that's a great idea! Anyone calls you who you don't like and you answer and play that.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
She's continued calling.... So today she called from a number that looked like a cel number. so I texted her back. I told her that men who use skin creams are actually just sissy's! LOL I mean come on, what guy out there uses skin cream? Get real, we shave, shower and brush our teeth, and that's on a good day. on a normal day we might just use deoderant and that's it. Guys who are into all this metrosexualizm are sissys or gay! I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that but who has time for all that BS. No one cares that much, it's like who are you trying to impress. No one cares. The other thing is I saw an interview by a leading dermatologist. They said that your skin is designed perfectly to moisterize itself. It doesn't need anything what so ever. But anyway, I think she finally gave up ahhhh! What a nut job, she was trying to turn me into a sissy!

new topics

join