It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sergei Lavrov claims Syrian sarin gas was homemade

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
This is why I've always liked following Ben Swann. You get the news that nobody else will touch.

Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov claims Syrian sarin gas was homemade

Now, Russia’s Foreign Minister, Sergei Lavrov, is saying that a study of the August 21 Damascus gas attack – the event which raised the question of foreign intervention – conducted by the Russian government shows that the gas was homemade. This would indicate that the gas was used by the rebels, rather than the Syrian government which has stockpiles of the chemical weapon.

Of course, this could just be more propaganda from Russia. But, at this point they are doing more to sort things out in Syria than anybody else.

Im not saying that the US needs to be involved, but if Obama and Kerry want to toot the war horn, then I would like to see some actul feasible intelligence coming from our side. That of which we have yet to see.

Ben Swann

So, there you have it folks.
What say you ATS.

Sidenote: Searched and found nothing. Also, I put this in the Deconstructing Disinfo because of all the lies being fed to us about the Syrian situation.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I guess ATS has nothing to say.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Chickensalad

Russia has been saying this for a whike. A report calling it kitchen sarin made by rebela came out like a month ago.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Sorry, I must be behind the times a bit.

Its hard to get through some of those Syrian threads and find any facts with all of the back and forth and all of the personal attacks.

top topics

join