It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jihad out in the open in the U.S.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Sorry if this is in the wrong forum or has even been posted already. Having a hard time negotiating this new format and can't seem to locate the search feature.

Jihad flags (black and white) have been spotted in NYC during the Muslim day parade in NYC on 22Sep. And now on 27Sep, it appears that Obama has declared November to be Muslim Appreciation Month.

I am really concerned about what is going on in our country and why Christians are vilified while Jihad is openly being declared in the U.S.

What does the ATS community think about all of this?

www.theblaze.com... 24/were-black-flags-of-jihad-flying-over-nycs-muslim-day-parade/

http://_national_report_dot_net_/obama-declares-november-national- muslim-appreciation-month/

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by vtcajun

And that is just the tip of the icepick sticking out of our side. The muslim brotherhood has infiltrated our government to an extent as yet undetermined.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by vtcajun

Did not see it???

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
This isn't very surprising. We have lost control of our country to PC and the traitor in the White House. He has never had the best interests of this country at heart. He proves it daily. His objective is to bankrupt the country and populate it with his brand of Muslim. He negotiates with the leader of Iran but will not talk to citizens of this country who represent us in Congress.

He is no Christian. He is no American. He is no good for us or our country.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Do you have a link to the story? The link for the Blaze just goes to the blogs sections not to the story itself. The second says nothing about Jihad but rather Muslim Appreciation Month. You do understand there has been Muslims living in America for a very long time and there has been no Jihads. Stories like this just spread hate and discrimination.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   

greencmp
reply to post by vtcajun

And that is just the tip of the icepick sticking out of our side. The muslim brotherhood has infiltrated our government to an extent as yet undetermined.

Let's see some proof of the Brotherhood members in the American government.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
A site which has a picture of Sarah Palin and Ted Cruz as their banner can't be taken all to serious. But if there isn't a Christian appreciation month, there shouldn't be a muslim one, simple.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Here is a link for you. You don't really expect the MSM to carry this do you? Would create panic and run counter to the agenda of this adminsitration.
http:// beforeitsnews.com/opinion-conservative/2013/09/flag-of-jihad-raised-on-madison-avenue-nyc-during-kenya-jihad-massacre-2720296.html

I do realize Muslims have lived here for a long time, and I know some. But that is an empty argument and your point is? Why do we need a Muslim Appreciation month? Is it because the other 11 months are spent bashing Christians of all denominations? OMG, where is the separation between church and state? I hear that argument way too often from the Christian bashers. Why is it we need to appreciate a religion that is full of haters willing to kill anyone for a cause that makes no sense, but yet we equate Conservative Tea Party members with anarchists who wear bombing vests?

The point I am trying to make, is why is a single group being called out for appreciation, yet Ted Cruz and people like him are more dangerous Bin laden. All you have to do is listen to the tone of Obama and his blind followers to see that everyone else is an dangerous extremists who has them potential for home grown terrorism.

Where has my country gone? I want it back please.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

I wouldn't be surprised if Holder was one. He is also a traitor who hides behind his office and undermines the Constitution. He's a bigger scumbag than the president.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

vtcajun
Sorry if this is in the wrong forum or has even been posted already. Having a hard time negotiating this new format and can't seem to locate the search feature.

Jihad flags (black and white) have been spotted in NYC during the Muslim day parade in NYC on 22Sep. And now on 27Sep, it appears that Obama has declared November to be Muslim Appreciation Month.

I am really concerned about what is going on in our country and why Christians are vilified while Jihad is openly being declared in the U.S.

What does the ATS community think about all of this?

www.theblaze.com... 24/were-black-flags-of-jihad-flying-over-nycs-muslim-day-parade/

http://_national_report_dot_net_/obama-declares-november-national- muslim-appreciation-month/

I like your avatar.

Yeah something isn't right all the way around. Unfortunately when we find out what, it will not be easy to correct and probably quite unpleasant for a while.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

Thanks Bilk. Likewise.

I agree with your assumption. Before everyone wakes up it may be too late. Just glad I am in Texas and proud to have a patriot like Ted Cruz who understands and is reaching people all over this nation. Hopefully he can shake them awake before Freddie Obama gets us in our sleep.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by vtcajun

Before its news isn't a reliable source.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   

what do you consider reliable? Think this question deserves a thread of it's own!

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

cass1dy09
A site which has a picture of Sarah Palin and Ted Cruz as their banner can't be taken all to serious. But if there isn't a Christian appreciation month, there shouldn't be a muslim one, simple.

October is clergy appreciation month.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
What I find scary is that a satire site like the Onion makes up a story like this and then other less reputable groups who are to damn stupid to figure out that the Onion is not real pass it on as news. Even more scary is that people gullible enough to buy it from web sites that have bad reputations and then spread it more. And so it continues what was a joke is now a fact because people are to lazy to check the facts. Honestly it is just sad.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

vtcajun

what do you consider reliable? Think this question deserves a thread of it's own!

If you have a problem with it take it up with the mods they are the ones that said it wasn't reliable.

Here's the thread on it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by vtcajun

As long the Easter celebrations and Christmas nativities are allowed, don't see anything wrong with this.

US Bill of Rights had something in it about freedom of religion.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   

buster2010

cass1dy09

And the point is? Appreciating clergy is not just Christians. That could extend appreciation to Rabbi's and Imam's. There is no harm is showing appreciation for religious leaders across all religions. It is non-specific and does not place one religion over another which is what the separation of Church and State is all about.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Restricted

I wouldn't be surprised if Holder was one. He is also a traitor who hides behind his office and undermines the Constitution. He's a bigger scumbag than the president.

And the rest are Marx clones right?

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

vtcajun

buster2010

cass1dy09

And the point is? Appreciating clergy is not just Christians. That could extend appreciation to Rabbi's and Imam's. There is no harm is showing appreciation for religious leaders across all religions. It is non-specific and does not place one religion over another which is what the separation of Church and State is all about.

There are more versions of the following of Christ than there is months in the year. So you have to lump them together. There was no complaining when May was made the Jewish month.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join