It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Opinions on a photo,please?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Hi Raxoxane,

I have no good answer for your pictures but just a suggestion as someone, who had made a similar photo and had an old Toyota wit no AC that had to drive with open windows, otherwise risking to bake myself alive.

My suggestion is, now that you may get interested in making more photos, try to shoot a series of several quick pictures from the same position. Point and shoot 2-3 times the same. Having a series of photos can help tremendously to identify the object as something inside or outside, far or close to the camera, its speed and a ton of other things like eventual reflections, camera artifacts etc.

Good luck with your next shooting.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Raxoxane
reply to post by Raxoxane

Then there is This,which SEEMS to look exactly like the one in my pics

whofortedblog.com...

edit: crop added:

edit on 16-10-2013 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

This is probably a bird with more pictures we could probably prove it but when you zoom in you see motion blur and on your picture if you look closely you can even see something black under the object first guess his feet.No way to know for sure but just from your observation also tells me something. You said you didnt notice it when taking the picture as humans seeing birds in the sky wouldnt alert us and we ignore it. Like you said nothing was there the bird was unimportant but if you saw a disk flying guarantee you would have registered it your eyes are alot better then the camera you used. So on film the birds wings were moving and the camera just saw this as a blur. As the picture of the tanker your pointing to thats a seagull close to the camera and moving quickly same thing really.
edit on 10/16/13 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Raxoxane

Looks more like a plane in that view.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by stiver

Thank you stiver,i will remember that-though with the snail-slow shutter speed of a Blackberry's camera-uuugh.But i will bear your tip in mind,thanks

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

Good point! yes one would not really register a bird,as they're so commonplace-what i have learned from this:if i want to take a pic,even just for filtering to produce eerie or gothic effects-take a minute to SCRUTINISE the sky first

Thanks for your input.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

That is also possible,we don't get many planes flying around here,but we do get some occasionally,so it may be that.I am really learning it's best to scrutinise the Entire background,before i snap away-saves a lot of wondering about an object later

Thanks for your input.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join