It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Driving me nuts, Fox news, think i cought a glimpse of subliminal picture.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   
This morning at about 5:30ish CST on fox news, there was a live interview
about Irans nuclear weapons program, the reason i started this thread
is because i could have SWORN they flashed a picture of a nuclear explosion
right in the middle of his bit, where he claims Iran already has a bomb or
will by tomorrow or some such hysteria.

I was hoping against hope maybe someone was recording that, i know
why record fox news but i would really like to know.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   
DOnt worry they do that all the time. How do you think a lot of companies stay ahead of their competitors...

Nothing new. Do a youtube search. You will see hundreds if not thousands

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   
subliminal has been banned but if no one notices it is ok...after 911 a was convinced iraq were the bad guys it wasnt until i decided to look deeper that i realised its all a game

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   
A long time ago, before my boyfriend and me woke up, we used to keep CNN on all of the time, mostly at night as background noise while we worked. One night, while sitting there reading, I thought I heard smaller voices talking as the reporters were talking. It was just bizarre and for awhile thought it was some type of sound distortion or just me hearing things. Then the night of the quake in Japan and all the footage, I heard the talking over the reporters again. I stopped watching CNN after that.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
That is not an alien artifact, you only saw a rock...

oops, sorry, wrong thread.

Same principle. Subliminal picture, or just subliminal thought now convincing you that it was a picture...

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by bloodreviara

They have been blaming Iran for the next false flag all week!

I like watching them stumble on the 911 official story, its so funny watching them try to keep the lies straight.

Cuz they have to fight the truth...

Matrix is crazy!!

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by bloodreviara

how bout having a look through these search results and telling us which video you saw?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Taissa
A long time ago, before my boyfriend and me woke up, we used to keep CNN on all of the time, mostly at night as background noise while we worked. One night, while sitting there reading, I thought I heard smaller voices talking as the reporters were talking. It was just bizarre and for awhile thought it was some type of sound distortion or just me hearing things. Then the night of the quake in Japan and all the footage, I heard the talking over the reporters again. I stopped watching CNN after that.

woke you up you say.

Ya know, I started getting public transport a few months ago, pretty much all the time. Social anxiety out the window, I was struggling.

And one day as I was in a new city, I hear someone whistle.. a strange whistle. I was on a train and I thouhgt "Freaks, the lot of you." as I perused the carriage for the culprit. He was not to be seen, he was playing games. So I went back to solitaire.

He did it again.. I stopped and stared incessantly around. "I'll find you, you bastard!" I thought.. but again, his gaze was not to be met, his image obscured by the plethora of neanderthalls as they sat and stared at their communication devices. Back to solitaire.

Then a few days later, on a different train.. in a different part of the city. I hear him once more.

Perpelxed and slightly bewildered, I look around. "Where is he, the swine is following me. What is this trap?" I think, as I attempt to scan faces for a known identity. No one. Nothing.

"I've finally lost the plot, just when I thought I was doing so well. Ahhhh I give in, take me insanity, I submit to your whims.." -- and I hear the whistle again.. "GOD DAMN IT! DONT TOY WITH ME."

I was expecting the joys of insanity to provide enlightenment.. to give me new insights.. But nothing. No new thoughts, no strange happenings.. I was the same. If insanity was insane, it was pretty sane.. "How boring.." I thought.

And I ignored it from there on in. I heard it occasionally, out of the blue, randomly.. I did not bother to look for the culprit. He was following me, or he was in my head. And either way, I could not change his attack on my mental state.

Then just the other day, I sat in an office. I sat with mayb 10 strangers. And I heard him whistle once more. "FFS, He's not just on the trains, He's followed me into this office!"

And I stood up from my chair, and looked at each and every one of those pillocks with sincere concern. I think they were wondering if I was about to go postal on them, but not a single one jostled. It was silence. Then I hear it once more, and the god damned infiltrator to my mind was caught. RED HANDED.

GOD DAMNED CYBORGS... BLOODY IDIOTS.. How to drive a man insane..

stupid technology...

Woke up you say??? How are those little voices!!!!!

Oo

edit on 29-9-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   
charles krauthammer, that was the fellow, i found a much much longer
version of the interview i saw, on that youtube list, but it was missing
the part i caught on TV. it was maybe 2 mins long and he says during
the interview, "While we are negotiating they are hacking into" a
branch of our military websies, i don't remember which he claimed.

Not long at all after that statement was when i saw the quick bright
flash that looked like an image, he was the only person visible
on the camera at the time.

I wish i had been recording that when it happened, blarg.
edit on 29-9-2013 by bloodreviara because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join