It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flu shot? 27 year test subject

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
This is exactly why the so called HIV vaccine is such a terrible idea.

Think about it.

Ohh ya. Ive never had the flu nor any shots.
edit on 17-10-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

hopenotfeariswhatweneed
i dont know what to believe anymore my GF went to a naturopath earlier this week and he claimed that they are spraying wheat with vaccines ...if that is correct you dont even need the shot anymore just eat wheat based products.......and for the record i dont believe it but i do take everything with a grain of salt...i certainly wouldn't put it past them.......

The virus couldn't survive either on the wheat, through processing or baking.
Enjoy your bread and pasta, it can't give you the flu.
Every time I got the jab I came down with the flu.
I refuse to ever get another.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I'll start this off by saying I can't remember the last time I got a flu shot. I also can't remember the last time I've had the flu except for what might have been a very mild case last year. On the flip side though, I work in a pharmacy and so far we have given hundreds of flu shots this year. Of those that have received the shot none have come in with a script for Tamiflu or anything else that was outside their normal prescriptions.

Would they have got the flu if they hadn't got the flu shot? Who can say? What I can say though is that we saw some cases early this year but since the start of the month which is when most people start getting the flu shot we haven't seen any. I'll be interested to see if cases go up in the next week or so when we run out of flu shots.

<< 1   >>

join