It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whatever Happened To The Anunnaki Ailens?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
AbleEndangered
Specimen
reply to post by vethumanbeing

specimen
Would an actual alien race called themselves Annukai?

ableendangered
Anun! The Anun... and the sons of Anun!

I thought it was "ATON" then changed to "AMON". (out of here as in way too nit-pickey).
edit on 29-9-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   

This Guy..
en.wikipedia.org...

and some cool carvings if you google images search: anu god

Aten and Anu may be same guy.

Check out the children on Akhenatens and Nefertitis laps, under the rays of Aten....

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/47/Akhenaten%2C_Nefertiti_and_their_children.jpg
upload.wikimedia.org...

Like the similarities between:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faravahar
en.wikipedia.org...

and

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winged_sun
en.wikipedia.org...

and

www.gks.uk.com/Horus-Behdety-Winged-Disk/
www.gks.uk.com...

Comparison of Aten to Mercury on this Page.

Akhenaten I believe means sons of Aten.

Amun and Aten, may be the same as God and God's Spirit.

Amun is the being, Aten is the craft...
edit on 29-9-2013 by AbleEndangered because: additions

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Specimen
reply to post by OzTiger

Adam and Eve is one of the most disgusting love stories ever told for one.

Why u telling me this like the vet guy, when their are others that need more of a clearer understanding of that culture mythology, let alone not relating it Aliens.

As far as Im concerned with Sumerians, they were pagan(respectively), so they didn't like to have a one God to rule them all type of deal. Which probably pissed him off, and wiped the Sumerian for not sacrificing virgins on a solar eclipse.

I am not sure where you are coming from here mate.
The "Adam and Eve Story" in the current Bible has been completely 'lost in translation' from the Sumerian Tablets. The tablets give a much more comprehensive explanation which makes much more sense than being created from a handful of dirt and Adam's rib.
Both the Tablets (No.1 line 26) and Moses version of Genesis (Chapter 1 Verse 26) state "And God said, let us make man in our image, in our likeness". We gather from this that God had not yet created 'man' so who do you think He was talking to? I believe it was a statement to the 'other Gods' who were with him because he certainly wasn't talking to himself and (at a later date) this was written down by someone and the odds are on the Sumerian's who were educated by the 'Gods'.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
AbleEndangered
reply to post by veteranhumanbeing

AbleEndandered
This Guy..
en.wikipedia.org...
and some cool carvings if you google images search: anu god
Aten and Anu may be same guy.
Check out the children on Akhenatens and Nefertitis laps, under the rays of Aten...upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/47/Akhenaten%2C_Nefertiti_and_their_children.jpg
upload.wikimedia.org...
Like the similarities between:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faravahar
en.wikipedia.org... and
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winged_sun
en.wikipedia.org...
and www.gks.uk.com/Horus-Behdety-Winged-Disk/
www.gks.uk.com...
Comparison of Aten to Mercury on this Page.
Akhenaten I believe means sons of Aten.
Amun and Aten, may be the same as God and God's Spirit.
Amun is the being, Aten is the craft..

Anu is God aspect, Enlil and Enki are its sons according to Sumarian belief systems as ITS sons; one rules the upper world/hemisphere the other the lower hemisphere, some get this confused with the oceanic Gods (Posieden or Neptune) depending if you are Greek or Roman; seas as in under the sea LOWER REALM. Its funny actually, the misnomer/confusion but that is the point is it not? Befuddle the human.
edit on 30-9-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Even then,

Zeus, Apollo might be one of these guys too..

Triton, Poseidon,

Saturn, Satan.. If you look at Saturn statues or carvings, he always has 2 snakes with him.

Look at Blue skinned gods through out Theology.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by OzTiger

Ok, really, all I said was the Annuaki is a pantheon, that is all I said in my first post. And I get idol worshipper who bugs me about a book author, like it was their bible because it like I was dissing Luke and John, cause I said they were just some guys.

If u want educate some one in that stuff, then bug somebody else.

I was hardly debating that if they are real or not. Was I asking about the Annuaki? No, I didn't.

Also, didn't Able or Cain have a kid, while mommy is the only woman in that whole story universe.

I'm glad it not as popluar like 50 shades of grey.

edit on 30-9-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
do to posterity had to go.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Specimen
reply to post by OzTiger

Ok, really, all I said was the Annuaki is a pantheon, that is all I said in my first post. And I get idol worshipper who bugs me about a book author, like it was their bible because it like I was dissing Luke and John, cause I said they were just some guys.If u want educate some one in that stuff, then bug somebody else.I was hardly debating that if they are real or not. Was I asking about the Annuaki? No, I didn't.
Also, didn't Able or Cain have a kid, while mommy is the only woman in that whole story universe. I'm glad it not as popluar like 50 shades of grey.:devil

Why would you say the Annunaki are a pantheon (of Gods)They were a race of people from Nibiru that were interested in mining minerals from earth and needed slave labor (undeveloped humans) to do the dirt work. How and what their contract was with the 5D genetisists is anyones guess to alter the existing fledgling human into an apeform that FAILED miserably. Guess what the human existed before the ape, and the ape specie was actually just an experiment that failed to produce a proper SLAVE because it was unmanagable in whatever insane timeframe they had projected. Oh you understand the riddle of Cain and Able, and if you are of the Mitocondrial Eve genetics (Great Grandmother to the exponencial power) will proove that Eve produced you with an "Adamal" componant (that being you are most likely highly INBRED), and you know what that means), your original 'mother eve' mated with her own sons..and you are the byproduct. I on the other hand have no genetic marker for inbreeding of any sort WHATSOEVER. Are you for real/or a spammer jokester (Stephen King) 50 shades of grey; an avid reader of 'hunger games' what is this world coming to..

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Specimen

Whoa my friend, we seem to be taking posts totally out of context here.
The Bible states that Cain and his wife had a child but nowhere does it state where his wife came from. What I am trying to point out is that much of the Bible has been lost in translation whereas the Sumerian Tablets do give a more logical explanation in that there were MANY 'Adams' and many 'Eve's'.
I am totally unqualified to educate anyone but simply urge people to read the full version of Genesis and not to 'cherry-pick' what suits them.
Hope you have a nice day my friend and perhaps we can simply agree to disagree on this subject.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by OzTiger

OzTiger, you said it best; something is/has been LOST IN TRANSLATION. One can observe the "IT" with a sense of humor, or a sense of LOSS with sadness. I prefer the former because this is all just a test a carnival ride, the thing (stress) you hated at exam time and the reward if your grades held up-- *tickets to Joyland* free rollercoaster rides..

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   

AbleEndangered
reply to post by veteranhumanbeing

Even then, Zeus, Apollo might be one of these guys too..Triton, Poseidon,
Saturn, Satan.. If you look at Saturn statues or carvings, he always has 2 snakes with him.
Look at Blue skinned gods through out Theology.

You have your ancient Greek Gods here. You have the 200 BCE Romans absconding them and changing their names. Greco-Roman ideology all mixed up. Artemis as the Greek Goddess (the bow and arrow wielder/savior keeper of the flora/fauna creatures intact) becomes in Roman nomenclature "Diana" the huntress (or killer of infiltrators). Blue skinned Gods referring to the Vedic Hindu tradition of depiction of superior beings. Blue BLOODS refer to a blood line that is not of an eastern oriental derivation, but a reference to "the chosen ones" that have a connection to Great Britain and its rulers by blood and MaGicK. Heres the thing; I know what the grail is, and IS a vessal/vessel just not the in the vestibule or chapel nave you think.
edit on 1-10-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Wirral Bagpuss
Apart from the Nordics I am intriedged by the Anunnaki aliens. Whatever happened to them though. We hear of the greys and Nordics but the Anunnaki aliens we don't hear much about these days. Can anyone shed some light on the latest update on these alledged space visitors? I know the movie I Anunnaki never made it to the cinemas which is a pity because I am sure that would have been a box office success, but I understand that the film got killed off because it got too close to the truth or so some say. I suspect though the original Stargate film was based on the Anunnaki aliens.

Thoughts anyone?

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Rapha

Wirral Bagpuss
Apart from the Nordics I am intriedged by the Anunnaki aliens. Whatever happened to them though. We hear of the greys and Nordics but the Anunnaki aliens we don't hear much about these days.Thoughts anyone?

The fallen watchers (blue eyed blonds) or Iyram are still around. 197 out of the initial 200 still work behind the scenes with the governments ushering this world into the NWO.

Since the fall of paganism after the rise of Christ, the fallen b' nia Elohim or fallen men of God were locked up in Tartarus which is the prison for fallen angels and the Rephaim (giants).

The tarot card depicts Sheemyhaza (dual leader of the fallen watchers [a.k.a Thor/Zeus/etc]) hanging upside down in chains from the ceiling in a tunnel whilst he was locked up in Tartarus for quite a few centuries.

i know you have questions like 'what the ....'.

Here is 1 of 3 fallen angels breaking free from Lucifers clutches. Notice the year 2007 when the elite did 'Operation Iraqi Freedom'. The 'freedom' was in connection to the 3 fallen watchers repenting through the blood of Yahushua.

www.youtube.com...

As for the grays, they are simply biosuits or exo-skeletons possessed by evil spirits. It is similar to a human pulling levers when controlling a mech-warrior in the film 'The Matrix 3' or the mech-units in the cargo hold in the film 'Aliens'

Dude I hate to tell you this but your fallen angel in the ohio gas station is a moth.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   

damwel
Dude I hate to tell you this but your fallen angel in the ohio gas station is a moth.

Dude, has it really taken all these days to come up with a simple and extremely predictable response ?

Well, don't worry then. Have a six pack, sit back, watch some sport and be happy.

Give your negative entity friend a reminder for me. Tell him, his rotting rags will always be visible in the light of Yahushua whilst in Tartarus.

All 200 fallen watchers failed during the days of Atlantis. With only 197 watchers left, them and every moronic mortal that works for them will fail again.

So sit back like me. Because right now its quite a laugh knowing the fallen ones will crash and burn soon.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

"So a race so technologically superior than us today, able to create lifeforms, was unable to kill off an inferior race with no technology? Makes perfect sense"

According to the history though Enlil the brother of Enkil who attempted to destroy us, acted against his brother. Hence the survivors.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   

AbleEndangered
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

Annunaki are of the Giant/Titan Race.

They are depicted on this Obelisk carved from Obsidian

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Obelisk_of_Shalmaneser_III
en.wikipedia.org...

For best pics and sketches:
google images or other pic search engine, its 4 sided, all 4 sides have a piece of the story!

On this Obelisk the Annunaki are tall enough to look over an Asian elephant. Also take notice of the interesting pets of the Annunaki....
edit on 28-9-2013 by AbleEndangered because: changed made to carved

The Annuna gods were neither named nor depicted in any ancient Mesopotamian work.

But go ahead and live the dream, if that's what you need to get by.

Harte

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   

OzTiger

I am not sure where you are coming from here mate.
The "Adam and Eve Story" in the current Bible has been completely 'lost in translation' from the Sumerian Tablets. The tablets give a much more comprehensive explanation which makes much more sense than being created from a handful of dirt and Adam's rib.
Both the Tablets (No.1 line 26) and Moses version of Genesis (Chapter 1 Verse 26) state "And God said, let us make man in our image, in our likeness".

Tablet 1, line 26:

And Tiamat roared...

Source
Maybe it's just me, but I suspect you're reading a bit too much into those three words.

Harte

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

I show you an object that depicts the Sons of Anu on it, and you come back with corrupt University of Pennsylvania Bologna!!

Blame Stitchin for the Anunnaki term, it stuck.

Should I have told OP no such thing as Annunaki cuz Wikipedia/Penn University says??

Penn State doesn't have the black obelisk!!

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   

AbleEndangered
reply to post by Harte

I show you an object that depicts the Sons of Anu on it, and you come back with corrupt University of Pennsylvania Bologna!!

Blame Stitchin for the Anunnaki term, it stuck.

Should I have told OP no such thing as Annunaki cuz Wikipedia/Penn University says??

Penn State doesn't have the black obelisk!!

Actually, my source was Sacred Texts. That's dot-com.

The Enuma Elish - translated by L.W. King.

That's the same translation Sitchin used (or misused, actually.)

It says what it says.

Not only are the "Sons of An" not depicted on the Black Obelisk of Shalmaneser III, there are no gods depicted on it at all.

BTW, the "Sons of An" had names. The Anunna's names, if any, were never written. Nor were they depicted on any ancient work yet found.

And, yes, they were a pantheon of lesser gods, alternating between supposedly ruling the underworld and living in Heaven, which was not in the sky, BTW, but on the top of a mouintain - exactly as in Greece centuries later.

Now, these are facts. Your guff is hogwash.

And, unlike what another poster said, I am fairly well read on the topic.

Harte

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

I laughed....

The Obelisk has 4 sides!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join