It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whatever Happened To The Anunnaki Ailens?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   

reply to post by Shiloh7

I was interested to read your intepretation of the Hanged Man image but I cannot see how you reach your opinion with the Rider Waite card. The youth in the card has a halo which doesn't depict a fallen angel or fallen giant, surely it portrays an elightened individual pleasing to God etc. He also doesn't seem to be tied up in a way he could not get free if he wishes.

When an entity is locked up in Tartarus there is not much that they can do anyway, no matter how much physical freedom they have to break loose.
i reached the opinion concerning the Rider Waite card because Shemyhaza informed me that it was him whilst he was imprisoned there. Yes, i know what everyone is thinking right now; but just wait. It won't be long now (6 months max) until the fallen watchers show themselves to the desperate public.

The imagery gives a man hanging from a cross and contemplating things from another perspective for me.

Lol. he certainly had many centuries to contemplate where he went wrong during the days of Atlantis. he is humble now and quite willing to guide lost spirits back to YHWH through faith in Yahushua.

surely it portrays an enlightened individual

Perhaps. Everyone can be enlightened with the light of YHWH standing behind them.

As for Odin, that is Azazel, the work mate seraph (class 5 angel) that worked alongside Shymhz. Azazel goes by the alias Ozza / Oz / Uzzal.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   

OccamsRazor04

OzTiger
reply to post by hellobruce

I believe they did.
I believe that they created us.
I believe they did try to destroy us when they realized what an abortion they had created but some survived.
If they come back this way and see what we have done to this planet they will make a good job of destroying us this time.

So a race so technologically superior than us today, able to create lifeforms, was unable to kill off an inferior race with no technology? Makes perfect sense.

No my friend. The sons of the so-called 'Gods' (or the younger 'Gods') had mated with the daughters of those the 'Gods' had created. The 'race' that they had created (so-called Giants) were also destroyed but some of the 'Gods' protested and managed to save some of those created. This is the story of Noah who is reported to be the son of Lamech, one of the Gods.
Some very sincere work on the interpretations by Michael Hessler(?) and Christian and Barbara Joy O'Brien has been discredited thanks to Zechariah Sitchin and his complete and utter misinterpretations to satisfy his own needs and his search for wealth.
I believe there are still many thousands of tablets yet to be translated which hopefully will give us a far better insight as to what went on. Moses book of Genesis, written during the 14th Century BC, is virtually a carbon copy of the Sumerian Tablets of creation written some thousands of years prior.
DNA results show that our DNA has been genetically modified.
I have no idea what went on but it is obvious that something did and the Anunnaki appear to have had something to do with it.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Dalarn

Ever watched the Stargate series?

Yes. I've also watched I Dream of Jeannie and Mister Ed.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Dalarn
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

Ever watched the Stargate series?
Well stargate is the closest truth about what is happening in this part of the universe.

Hmm I've been researching alien races for years now.I think that the Annunaki have been driven out from earth from stronger alien entities. Or,there is a possibility that they are stil lurking over earth,but decided not to make any contact.There is another possibility.Maybe They come every few hundred years.

Nordics = Tall Whites = Annunaki = Sirian Orion Alliance. Though most are actually from either Sirius star system or Lambda Aurigae. And, yes, they were chased from the earth, but not by another extraterrestrial species, but by you Terrestrial Humans. Even with their advanced technology, they were not able to withstand the onslaught of Terrestrial warriors. Most died off, others went underground (where they remain to this day, controlling Earth), the rest became "pollution" in the Terrestrial gene pool (nephilim).

So...the Ancient Astronauts, the Annunaki, Sirian Orion Alliance what ever you want to call them came here some 6000 years ago, yall kick their A** and thought they died or left; but no, sadly, they put one over on the primitives, and just hid in plain sight. Now, yall argue over whether they exist or not, while they laugh and count their money.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Lol. he certainly had many centuries to contemplate where he went wrong during the days of Atlantis. he is humble now and quite willing to guide lost spirits back to YHWH through faith in Yahushua.
I would hope and pray this be the case, after all, in the eyes of the divine creator, we all should get at least one second chance

Yes, in my eyes the gates will be opened when mankind is ready to accept the truth as to who and what they really are. We have many scallywags that need to be removed from power for this event to unfold.

To my tall, humble friends, I have learned much from you, and I cant wait to show you what I have learned.

Whatever happened to them
Nothing?

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   

They still don't exist I think.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
What if Bigfoot is an Annunaki in disguise??

Like a fur coat.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

edit to add:

I think what you are referring to is part of the great 'deception'. The fallen angels along with their factions have been warring with one another as well both with their own agenda's. The ones you are referring to want us to believe that they are helping us.

The fallen have zero chance of redemption because their fall forever cast them out. They were not created in the same manner as us and in HIS Image but rather for the purpose of watching and over seeing us in abidance to The FATHER's Will and Laws.

They have no excuse for rebelling against G-d and turning from HIS Truths. G-d did not provide a provision plan for the redemption of the fallen angels/watchers. They were no longer the 'elect' angels of G-d upon their fall.

The condition of the fall of mankind instantly necessitated the need for a sacrifice and this sacrifice had to atone and literally 'take-on' all our sins and in this way BE the bridge to our Creator. G-d provided that sacrifice/bridge through Yehushua.

No where do we learn that such a provision has been made for the fallen. No such sacrifice was made for the fallen angels but instead that is part of the deception that soon will be spread throughout the world.

Luke 12:48
Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)

48 however, the one who did what deserves a beating, but didn’t know, will receive few lashes. From him who has been given much, much will be demanded — from someone to whom people entrust much, they ask still more.

The fallen angels must account for much without excuse, without redemption and without any provision for salvation. Their true judgement is nearby and knowing this the one faction would like for us to believe desperately that we will intercede on their behalf. To do this they will pretend to help us and they will also fight their brothers as they have been doing since the beginning of their fall. There has existed distention amongst their own ranks from the beginning of their fall.

A faction of them recognized that they made a mistake that they felt could not be corrected on their behalf unless HIS creation represented them. For this to happen this faction knew they had to do something that would 'look' like they were truly repentant - that is help us against the faction that has been trying to destroy us and rob us of not only our souls but eternal life with our FATHER and Lord.

This battle is in multi layers and the deceptions are rampant even within their own legions to the point where almost everyone will be deceived.

King James Version (KJV) Mark 13:22
22 For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.

Although this link is an an exegetical analysis on the correlations between Biblical demonology and contemporary ufology I find I find some of the topics outlined in this link interesting. www.ryanmcginty.com...

An interesting read on this very topic:
Angels: Elect & Evil, Revised
By: C. Fred Dickason
edit on 28-9-2013 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

I think what you are referring to is part of the great 'deception'. The fallen angels along with their factions have been warring with one another as well both with their own agenda's. The ones you are referring to want us to believe that they are helping us.

SO VERY TRUE!!! But one very small observation, blood is thicker than water, and mammalian blood is thicker than reptilian blood. The wolf in the sheep's clothing is all but finished. All that is really left is for them to realize, its over.

Mother Nature really shouldn't of been messing around with, ALIENS,

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

reply to post by Egyptia

I think what you are referring to is part of the great 'deception'.

The fallen have zero chance of redemption because their fall forever cast them out. They were not created in the same manner as us and in HIS Image but rather for the purpose of watching and over seeing us in abidance to The FATHER's Will and Laws.

i agree.

With Yahushua coming to Earth to reign, bodies of the redeemed are made to dwell here with Him in the future. Enoch's message was to the fallen Watchers whos natural habitation had been the heavens until they forsook it. He was telling them that they would not be allowed to return there since they had made their choice to incarnate here.

So if none of the fallen ones can leave this planet, the future will be very interesting and bleak for them.

However, if you asked a fallen one (who seeks forgiveness) to speak the Lord's prayer from their heart, would you see any point to this ? Because according the His rules they will one day be cast back into Tartarus anyway no matter what they do from now to Judgement Day ?

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by AbleEndangered

What if Bigfoot is an Annunaki in disguise??

Why not, that is just as plausible as the Annunaki actually existing and returning to visit Earth...

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

The Annunaki don't come here anymore. The greys work for them, from what I've heard/read, sorry.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

donktheclown

The Annunaki don't come here anymore. The greys work for them, from what I've heard/read, sorry.

Well, actually, since the Annunaki are in reality the Sirian / Orion Alliance, and one species of "gray" are members of that alliance. It would seem logical to think that the Annunaki still visit the Earth.

Course then there are those that survived the fall of the colonies, who's descendants yall call the illuminati. There are thousands of them; all "Nordic" in appearance and wholly indistinguishable from Terrestrials.

There are no "Reptilians" associated with the Annunaki, save for the "tall Grays" who are descended from amphibian, but they are more like evolved Salamanders.

The term Annunaki actually does refer more to Sirius or Lambda Aurigae as they are both Human genetically.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   

AbleEndangered

Annunaki are of the Giant/Titan Race.

They are depicted on this Obelisk carved from Obsidian

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Obelisk_of_Shalmaneser_III
en.wikipedia.org...

For best pics and sketches:
google images or other pic search engine, its 4 sided, all 4 sides have a piece of the story!

On this Obelisk the Annunaki are tall enough to look over an Asian elephant. Also take notice of the interesting pets of the Annunaki....
edit on 28-9-2013 by AbleEndangered because: changed made to carved

Wow-- good call. One might wonder if, or a skeptic might try to claim, that they wanted to human figures to be large and clear, so they somewhat ignored scale, with regard to the elephant. Or maybe it was supposed to be a little baby elephant. lol But it's definitely showing humanoid figures as larger than elephants and camels. And yes... weird "pets." Very weird. I wish I could get a better view of that.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by tanka418

Well, actually, since the Annunaki are in reality the Sirian / Orion Alliance, and one species of "gray" are members of that alliance. It would seem logical to think that the Annunaki still visit the Earth.

So now where does nibiru fit into this alliance, since that is where they are supposed to be from ?

And it would seem logical to understand the Annunaki are a made up alien race, but who is to say either way...

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

I suggest to read the Epic of Gilgamesh and start a game:

Try to change every single word "NAME" in the epic, with the word "SPACESHIP".

Everything change...

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

gortex

Anunnaki Ailens don't exist , the Anunnaki are mythical creations of the Sumerians that have been taken and misrepresented by Zecharia Sitchin and subsequent AA theorists .

Thanks to meticulous cataloging of the Sumerian texts over the last few decades, and the advent of the internet, we no longer have to take people like Sitchin’s word for it. Heiser: “There are some databases online that allow you to search through Sumerian texts, and I have a video on my website sitchiniswrong.com.

If you go there and click on the Annunaki tab I will show you how to search through something called the electronic text corpus of Sumerian literature. I will show you how you can search for all the occurrences of the word Annunaki and then click through the English translations of all those occurrences. You can find this material and I would encourage you to do so because you can check up on Zecharia Sitchin; you can check up on me.
ancientaliensdebunked.com...

A popular notion with sitchin debunkers.... and to be honest I haven't looked into this extensively enough to comment intelligently. However, I will point out that the sumerians were not alone in talking about some "other" race of beings-- and there are biblical (both canonical, and non-canonical "apocryphal" writings) about beings who came down to earth and mated with human women.

Some might argue that this could lend some credence to Sitchin's interpretations.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by iwilliam

and there are biblical (both canonical, and non-canonical "apocryphal" writings) about beings who came down to earth and mated with human women.

You mean Enoch ? , not even the church believes the book of Enoch .

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by AbleEndangered

They are depicted on this Obelisk carved from Obsidian

Where in fact does it say anything about those depictions on the obelisk being related to the Annunaki?

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by iwilliam

Some might argue that this could lend some credence to Sitchin's interpretations.

But most do not...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join