It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whatever Happened To The Anunnaki Ailens?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Ploutonas
Yeah, I know what they are... We support different factions of "aliens" ... Thats for sure

perhaps, though my "faction" is neutral, I'm not sure if I am though

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by tanka418

If you saw them arround, no they are just rebels, if the good forces arive into earth, all governments are dead, for sure, because the first ones that will die, are the rebel agents/slaves. We are going to wake up one day and all of them will missing. But I have a surprise for u!

as far as I know, Saturn planet is dominated by the good forces (for me)... Honestly, there is alot of talking in my country about Kronos (Saturn in english) planet, that they gathered hundreds of war planets in that spot (others planets to) and they slowly pushing the rebels into the inner space of our solar system. Even Collier (that I dont like at all) admits that. Thats why so much panicking and thats why they postpone many of their plans.... Some astrophysicists, wrote about new moons into Saturn rings since 1995 and they mysteriously got killed, so nobody posts anything much....

Anyway, the gossiping speaks about lots of gathering into the outer planets of our solar system and the rebels formed a defensive net near Jupiter, I dont know if that is real, because there is lots of manipulation and lies by massons, etc networks in my country.

Anyway, its a nice reference, even if I dont like the lady who took the interview, she is scientology mistress or something and anything involves with religions, it is MEH... This old man worked for NASA.
edit on 15-10-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Shouldn't this thread be moved to the fantasy/role playing games section?

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

is there such a section? I am interested, to see the topics there, because I play some RPG games... it is such a big forum!! New members can easily get lost in the sections!

after edit: Ok I found it, is in the btm...
edit on 16-10-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I have to say, I have always been an athiest.
Yet the more I learn about the ancient and lost cultures and civilisations, and how all over the world the 'myths' are based upon the same stories. Especially how the bible plagiarises events from other cultures I remain an athiest, yet I am happy for the 'religion' to be removed from the dogma, the myth to become facts and for it to unite with science as part of a historical narrative.

The best evidence is the entwined serpents, a symbol associated with medicine passed from culture to culture, it appears in sumerian, ancient greek and also christian settings. Yet it is only within the discovery attributed to James Watson and Francis Crick of the double helix in DNA that we know what it truly represents. Lost knowledge.
edit on 4-12-2013 by Loopdaloop because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join