It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whatever Happened To The Anunnaki Ailens?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   

tanka418

vethumanbeing
Obviously you know me as my senses are not of the modality/type you might be used to. So you are an enochian magickian? Nuit-space and Hadit all possibilities affecting it diviner manipulator of the Law of Thelema? I would not call myself new school metaphysics/new age dabbler. Density would be a term you throw out? Dimension as well? As I understand dimensions: they exist of sound and light frequency differencials. Are you living in the dense matter gross form of 3 dimensionality typing away on a keyboard? I would guess you are.

Yes, I'm sure you would guess something like that; you could be wrong. While I may have some issues with the kind of "word salad" batted around by the "new age" types, I'm not without understanding, nor am i incapable of quickly analyzing new idea.

for your reading pleasure ...
I'm also happy to see that you understand Thelema so well . . .geh!

So happy? Not an initiate if thats what your jab/insult intends. Just wondering if youre trying to manipulate space/time is all. Its tricky and very dangerous unless you know what you are intending (you seem immature; code of conduct lacking). G-E_H =#&zeroed out; a non-thing anymore. 47. Where I am those are not.
edit on 11-10-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   

vethumanbeing
Not an initiate if thats what your jab/insult intends.

Yes, that was uncalled for, my bad.

Just wondering if youre trying to manipulate space/time is all. Its tricky and very dangerous unless you know what you are intending (you seem immature code of conduct lacking).

We all manipulate space/time all the time; some of us are more aware of it and can take a more active role in the effect we have on the All.

I live by only one "code of conduct"; Thelema.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   

tanka418

vethumanbeing
Not an initiate if thats what your jab/insult intends.

Yes, that was uncalled for, my bad.

Just wondering if youre trying to manipulate space/time is all. Its tricky and very dangerous unless you know what you are intending (you seem immature code of conduct lacking).

We all manipulate space/time all the time; some of us are more aware of it and can take a more active role in the effect we have on the All.I live by only one "code of conduct"; Thelema.

Perhaps some do unintentionally by accident CHAOS (NOT HAPPENING; NOT OF PURE INTENT) and the secret is in the awareness of what we do. Most people do not realise this because they do not study the LAW. MY word is six and sixty. Someone accidentally stumbles upon a game changer? NO as it has to be/is INTENT PURE by a master to change paradigms (inserting ideaforms to displace the old ones) necessary for the progression of mankind. It is all for the positive constructive NEVER neg/destructive (too smart (YOU) to fall into that conundrum) however there is always the anticipated collateral damage destruction; as would be expected.
edit on 11-10-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

Yes, well we digress. Although, I think it is rather safe to say that the Annunaki, and indeed most other ETs as well; are of a low density. By new age paradigm all ETs don't get beyond 4D. Which for me would be the "world" of "Yesod" and truly not very evolved above the purely physical. This, of course describes the Annunaki, or SOA to a Tee.

What I find unfortunate is that the group that was "left behind" have had 8000 years to improve their "status and position" within the All, and haven't done a damn thing (as is evidenced by their continued and failing attempts to control).

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   

tanka418
It has been said that the only real/true "Sin" is restriction, and in a case like this that is very true. You restrict the truth; that is the SIN here.

So by saying the following concerning D.N.A 'There is actually a genetic component of sin that is present in every mortal at birth.
When a person knowingly transgresses Him they are then in separation until they accept the true Messiah and repent in His name - Yahushua,
i am somehow restricting the truth from mortals ?

HorseS*** There is NO sin incorporated into anyone's DNA! It isn't even physically possible for that to occur.

Thanks for prooving Yahushua was correct when he said in

Matthew 7.6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.
Matthew 7.7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

Saying 'HorseSh1t' has shown Yahushua that you are not ready for certain truths or 'Pearls of Wisdom' that He will willingly give you in both dreams and visions.

i am sure certain people said 'HorseSh1t' when others said they were going to sail beyond the horizon or build a plane where the predictable response was 'if man was to fly, then he would have been born with wings.

The pearls of Wisdom get crushed and buried by the dis-believers under the filthy mud of the pig sty.

Just how does this "Sin" thing work anyway? Your Bible talks about "original sin", then centuries later Jesus comes along and "dies for our sins".

Jesus is willing to absorb our sins through Him.

Did you know; statistically speaking, most scientists are quite religious?

Yet they are creating the same technology that existed in the world of Atlantis before the Great Flood.
At this rate it won't be long before we see real Minatours, Madusa's, Centaurs, Griffons, Pegasus's, Hydra's and so on all over again.

So if I were to "enter into league" with the Annunaki and, for short time, become "evil incarnate"; at the end of which I ask for "forgiveness from God", then its "all good"? Do you have any idea how wrong this notion is?

An evil incarnate can ask for forgiveness through the Blood of Jesus Christ and will instantly be forgiven if their prayer is genuine. Its as easy as that.

others defend their belief system, while all the time it is a eleif system [I]given to them by the Annunaki[/I]

So either way, world war 3 will happen and Christians will have to be (false) Raptured away to safety whilst the rest of the fallen watchers blast this world with every scalar weapon they have thus creating the 7 Year Tribulation.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Rapha

" tanka418
It has been said that the only real/true "Sin" is restriction, and in a case like this that is very true. You restrict the truth; that is the SIN here."

So by saying the following concerning D.N.A 'There is actually a genetic component of sin that is present in every mortal at birth.
When a person knowingly transgresses Him they are then in separation until they accept the true Messiah and repent in His name - Yahushua, i am somehow restricting the truth from mortals ?

Now that's not at all what I said. Here allow me to restore the context.

" Rapha
Obfuscate so much because the real truth will blow so many minds that they will instantly deny it."

Tanka418:
And so it becomes important to deny them the truth, and reality of the world they live in. Thus beginning the degradation of the system as a whole due to lack of understanding; the result is a world like you currently have.

It has been said that the only real/true "Sin" is restriction, and in a case like this that is very true. You restrict the truth; that is the SIN here.

So, you see, it is not your incorrect comments about DNA, but rather your admission that you deliberately obfuscate (restrict) truth. That is the issue.

You seem to be under the false impression that I am a "non-believer", that is very much not the case. I just see your "god" for what it is, a rather sorry criminal who has so deceived the world that he has raised himself to a place of false import.

The people of the SOA and the star system Sirius gave you your religion, the set of idea that you defend so vehemently, is nothing more than a "master plan" to control an entire species on their own home world. This, by the way, should be considered Evil, for it is nothing short.

"Tanka418
So if I were to "enter into league" with the Annunaki and, for short time, become "evil incarnate"; at the end of which I ask for "forgiveness from God", then its "all good"? Do you have any idea how wrong this notion is?"

Rapha:
An evil incarnate can ask for forgiveness through the Blood of Jesus Christ and will instantly be forgiven if their prayer is genuine. Its as easy as that.

I rest my case! If you or indeed anyone, including God, were to forgive something like this, then you or god would be as guilty as the original purp. Forgiveness for some offences is simply not possible. If you unjustly take my life, just who in the HELL is God to forgive you? The only one that can do that would be me.

No, I'm sorry but your "god" is nothing more than an alien construct intended to control you.

The Annunaki came, they colonized, they interfered with the course of Terrestrial Human development (restriction...a sin/crime), they turned you into Niphilm, And some of you actually "defend" that!!?!!

I think they call that "Stockholm Syndrome", or something like that.

edit on 12-10-2013 by tanka418 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

reply to post by tanka418
If you or indeed anyone, including God, were to forgive something like this, then you or god would be as guilty as the original purp. Forgiveness for some offences is simply not possible. If you unjustly take my life, just who in the HELL is God to forgive you? The only one that can do that would be me.

Say your statement above to every military person, warmonger, arms dealer, weapons manufacturer, secret service person, secret society person and supporter of war. In seconds they will kill you because what you have said is 'those who live by the sword, die by the sword and will all go to hell with blood on their hands'. From experience i know for a fact that ATSers will be hostile to you.

The Annunaki came, they colonized, they interfered with the course of Terrestrial Human development (restriction...a sin/crime), they turned you into Niphilm, And some of you actually "defend" that!!?!!

i just defend the fact that all fellow nephilim can be forgiven whilst they are in physical form when seeking forgiveness from Yahushua.

Jesus once said 'those who seek forgiveness, will be forgiven'.

One event that will always please YHWH is any lost spirit seeking forgiveness. That spirit will instantly be forgiven.

If YHWH, Lucifer and every other entity out there is playing with mortals, what are they doing it for ?
Do they live off spiritual energy when they send in their invisible floating octopuses that resemble black cockroaches, scorpians and spiders in Tartarus ?
Is the Ying/Yang symbol simply their good and evil side constantly rotating in a game show where expendable human blood is spilt ?

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Rapha

One event that will always please YHWH is any lost spirit seeking forgiveness. That spirit will instantly be forgiven.

Really?

I just raped and murdered 3000 girls. But please forgive me .....

Forgiven?

Sounds like a shim sham man to me.

Anyway, back on subject, rumour has it that the Annunaki saw a meteorite that was vaguely pyramidal shaped just off Uranus and I now heading that way in the hope it'll show them the way to Earth,

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Its more like our world but in a different existence, dimension... Now if you wish to have a more defined explanation about dimensions, the only philosopher who defined dimensions and the eternal, is " Aneximandros" but they prohibited, burned, destroyed, hided, stole his books and we know small fragments from his teachings...

But there is philosophers who defined the soul as a physical living organism, Aristotelus, Platon and Socrates (especially Aristotelous in the book " ABOUT SOUL " ). He defined, how the soul moves into our body, when our body is in motion, etc, etc. They defined soul, in a physical and theoretical level.

You defy the knowledge you carry as the " official" And here is a question, who wrote the " official" history of seirians, pleiadians, etc... Give me names. Official is a " big word" . My knowledge and thats the only I use, is from our history in the past and what our ancient wrote, fragments of it.

I never use any references from the modern world, authors, because they always tempt to disturb, fake realities (they also did in the ancient years, thats why we decline most of it) and promote ideology of their religion belief system, their ideology belongs in the system. Most of them are jewish. For example the guy who promoted Anunaki is jewish, Collier who promotes the rebels and many many others. They are soooo many.

I will never forget when Collier said once, in one of his videos, that the ancient world spoke the language of Tamilians and it is very well known in my countries history, that TAMIL is the commander of Lilith and its very well known, that today there is a cult that they call themselves as Lylithians, they believe that Lylith will take over yah, etc, etc, etc and they will rule the world.. What collier says, are very against ancient knowledge, he sounds lylithian.

So I am very interested , to give me references, "who wrote the official history of alien races "
edit on 12-10-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Ploutonas

Its more like our world but in a different existence, dimension... Now if you wish to have a more defined explanation about dimensions, the only philosopher who defined dimensions and the eternal, is " Aneximandros" but they prohibited, burned, destroyed, hided, stole his books and we know small fragments from his teachings...

But there is philosophers who defined the soul as a physical living organism, Aristotelus, Platon and Socrates (especially Aristotelous in the book " ABOUT SOUL " ). He defined, how the soul moves into our body, when our body is in motion, etc, etc. They defined soul, in a physical and theoretical level.

Yes, well I think I now have a good handle on "Density", and "Dimension"

Thread here

As for the various philosophies across the centuries, the theories and idea about the constitution of the universe, and the "Human" being; I'm very familiar with it all...I'm quite well read, and all of it "old school".

You defy the knowledge you carry as the " official" And here is a question, who wrote the " official" history of seirians, pleiadians, etc... Give me names. Official is a " big word" . My knowledge and thats the only I use, is from our history in the past and what our ancient wrote, fragments of it.

What knowledge is that? That I defy? Come again?

In answer to your question; "who wrote the official histories of the Sirians, Pleiadians, etc.?"

In the case of Sirius; many historians over the past several millennia. The information is a "capture", a "snapshot" of the Sirian cultural database.

There is no history for the Pleiades; There is no life in the Pleiades cluster. The stars are all far too young to even have stable environments within which planets might begin evolving live. They are likely far too young even for colonization as they are all 75,000,000 to 150,000,000 years old. They are also all "B" class stars, very bright and hot, which doesn't fit will with the mythological "Plieadian".

So, there you have it, a "snapshot" of a database over 8 light years away.

edit on 13-10-2013 by tanka418 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

tanka418
reply to post by vethumanbeing

Yes, well we digress. Although, I think it is rather safe to say that the Annunaki, and indeed most other ETs as well; are of a low density. By new age paradigm all ETs don't get beyond 4D. Which for me would be the "world" of "Yesod" and truly not very evolved above the purely physical. This, of course describes the Annunaki, or SOA to a Tee.

They cant hold (through the negative) their paradigm in place anymore, last stronghold the middle east, africa, washington DC. Earth is changing its frequency whether they like it or not and if they continue to (which they will) hold the lower (refuse to accept defeat) will perish of their own blind stupidity. No physical ETs will gain 5thD access in time anyway. Humans die because they are having problems already with 3.0 to 3.3. Those being born now will/can potencially hold a 5.0. But who cares really. Its a game and the Annunaki will have lost.

tanka418
What I find unfortunate is that the group that was "left behind" have had 8000 years to improve their "status and position" within the All, and haven't done a damn thing (as is evidenced by their continued and failing attempts to control).

If we only had such long memories as 8000 years (HA HA). They are vested in controlling the human and are not going to give it up willingly. Unfortunatly Earth has another plan, and those of us here that are willfully and with intent changing paradigms will prevail. Timing/insert/thoughtbombs have been the key, and I will tell you this it has been hilarious to see the results (all positive), though some outcomes have been tragic, its all for the good (cant go to psyhic war without a few casualties and is like an MI5 raid). Source Entity? Universe bubble 3 where are you? At the "decomissioned blowhard tyrant god entity" confinement rest home level 17.
edit on 13-10-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   

You didnt asnwer! I asked for references, I need to read them. Who wrote that, mayas? Inkas? Egyptians? We - greeks?, Persians? Indians? Or some modern "investigators", their names?

And what part of Sirios you speak about (A? B? M? ).

As for the "philosophers across centuries" in a personal perception, Philosophy died long long ago. When this system established, philosophy could not exist. You see, all religions and governments, call ancient philosophers as damned, because they want people to live in the dark, thats how they control. You cant control those who are free from this system and beyond...! You see, there is a reason we greeks love Odyssey book by Omiros so much... There you can find what the system truly is and how to escape from it, but as a whole, as a humanity, not individually.

The system we live on today, is characterised as " Seirines" in Odyssey, read the names of the " Seirines", study the jurney of Odysseas... (You call Seirines as Sirens) but the problem is, that you dont have the original names in the english translations. You then may understand, why philosophy cannot co-exist with this system.

I dont see any religion or country, call damned any "across centuries philosopher" but millennia's instead...
edit on 13-10-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Ploutonas

I'm sorry, I guess I wasn't quite clear.

The historians I refer to are all Sirian.

What you mean; "What part of Sirius?" Sirius is a binary star, but only one has natural advanced sentient life; that is Sirius A . Sirius B (a totally different star) has planets and more primitive life forms.

I disagree completely: Philosophy IS, most assuredly, NOT dead. While modern academic philosophy may be somewhat of a sham, there still exist schools of Philosophy, many are quite old school, others are rather progressive.

edit on 13-10-2013 by tanka418 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Lets not speak about philosophy, we have different perceptions...

You speak about Syria? The country near Turkey? Or Seirios star system (lol) lets clear this first...

edit on 14-10-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Ploutonas

Lets not speak about philosophy, we have different perceptions...

You speak about Syria? The country near Turkey? Or Seirios star system (lol) lets clear this first...

Well Gee; I thought it was already rather clear; I'm speaking of the Star. I am curious though, about how you spell "Sirius"; I was under the impression that was an internationally agreed upon spelling...Sirius.

But, yes Sirius the star; founding member of the Sirian / Orion Alliance. But then again, the name I use here is of my coinage, but it is "descriptive"

And, yes, I am saying; "Sirians, and other members of the SOA ARE what Terrestrial Humans called the "Annunaki". Further that they attempted to colonize Earth 6000 - 8000 years age. AND are the source of virtually all myth, religion and government on Earth.

Further that there remains a "core" of descendants that constitute what is commonly called; the "Illumanati", "TPTB", etc.

Also, that they have caused great harm to Earth and Terrestrial Humans, the extent of which may take another 8000 years to determine.

What is beginning to become clearer is that Terrestrials, despite heavy interference, have surptised everyone by advancing quickly to where you are today.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
You confused me, when you said, that Sirians themselves told you that... So you meet them in real life? You are a channeler? How this communication is established. And I need you to tell me the following.

Which part of Sirios is the ones who communicate with you? How they look like?

So please forgive me, it was more logical, easyer for me to think, that you've met a Syrian, instead of Sirian..

What is SOA ARE google gives me as a result : SONS OF ANARCHY. From the things you write me, SIRIAN and ORION alliance, you give me the impression of SIRIOS - A system correct?

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Ploutonas
You confused me, when you said, that Sirians themselves told you that... So you meet them in real life? You are a channeler? How this communication is established. And I need you to tell me the following.

Which part of Sirios is the ones who communicate with you? How they look like?

So please forgive me, it was more logical, easyer for me to think, that you've met a Syrian, instead of Sirian..

What is SOA ARE google gives me as a result : SONS OF ANARCHY. From the things you write me, SIRIAN and ORION alliance, you give me the impression of SIRIOS - A system correct?

Okay, No, I'm not a channel. I am however, somewhat, telepathic.
Yes, I've actually met a couple of Sirians. One was rather dark, normal (sort of) for a Sirian as their star is an "A0", there is also a region on their home world that is in a state of constantly reduced light. People from there are much lighter...almost "Nordic".

The "SOA" is the Sirian / Orion Alliance, again this is [I]my[/I] name for them...I think it "fits".

The "SOA" consists of several star systems; Sirius, procyon, Pi 3 Orionis, Chi Orionis, Lambda Aurigae, Capella, Castor, and gamma Leporis. Most are colonies, Sirius, procyon, gamma Leporis, and Lambda Aurigae are "original" home worlds. The "SOA" has a 6000 - 8000 year involvement with Earth as they attempted to colonize it back then. They failed. And, it is these original colonists that were given the name "Annunaki"; which is in all probably one of the first Terrestrial words for ET.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Yes these system is the one who rebelled in the ancient years against the empire and they allied with the dragonians.

channeling, possession, are prohibited things, especially possession is a crime. Good forces NEVER use telepathy in our solar system to communicate with ANYBODY. because telepathy opens a very wide channel and easy to hack, while our solar system if filled with rebels.

So most possibly, your aliens are rebels.

Sirios is also the place Ethiopians are coming from. Thats why the races that belong to the rebels ( dragonians, yah, ophis, draco, ofeas, orion, etc) killing and destroying the white and black race. There is 2 kinds of black race in nowdays the true black race and the yellow - black... Ethiopians are the true black race and dogons... Sirians are the ones who created life on planet earth. Thats why they are also the first residents on this planet.

The rebels are indeed invaded earth 13000 years ago, so it goes about 11000bc... well its close to the dates you give. And yes, they did created their own artificial races (I will not refer to them, I dnt want to be called racist) lol.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Ploutonas
channeling, possession, are prohibited things, especially possession is a crime. Good forces NEVER use telepathy in our solar system to communicate with ANYBODY. because telepathy opens a very wide channel and easy to hack, while our solar system if filled with rebels.

So most possibly, your aliens are rebels.

Don't know where you got your info on telepathy, but, from someone who is a "telepath" it is most assuredly not a "wide channel", nor is it very "hackable". In fact, to someone who has some training, and experience, it is a very secure and reliable method of communication.

"My aliens" are Galactic Andomedans; "Tan Salman Andromd" (17 Houses of Andromeda)

Sirios is also the place Ethiopians are coming from. Thats why the races that belong to the rebels ( dragonians, yah, ophis, draco, ofeas, orion, etc) killing and destroying the white and black race. There is 2 kinds of black race in nowdays the true black race and the yellow - black... Ethiopians are the true black race and dogons... Sirians are the ones who created life on planet earth. Thats why they are also the first residents on this planet.

The rebels are indeed invaded earth 13000 years ago, so it goes about 11000bc... well its close to the dates you give. And yes, they did created their own artificial races (I will not refer to them, I dnt want to be called racist) lol.

According to their history the Sirians, "SOA" have no formal relations with either the Dracs, or the Reticulans. It also appears that even those left behind have little to do with anything "off-Earth". Personally I think they are "lost"; their great grand fathers have all died off, some few 1000's of years ago, they know little to nothing about their home world. And, they are afraid that those "nasty" Terrestrials will come for them as they did their ancestors. I truly hope they realize their greatest fear.

It's not really an "artificial race" you know. Those that were left on world, on the "outside looking in" as it were...some survived, inter bred with the Terrestrials, and made contributions to the Terrestrial gene pool.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Yeah, I know what they are... We support different factions of "aliens" ... Thats for sure

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join