It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whatever Happened To The Anunnaki Ailens?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

gortex

AbleEndangered
reply to post by vethumanbeing

Under the Sphinx's left paw!!

Nothing there ...

But now we are drilling under the Sphinx to preserve it. This hole we drilled under the left paw has reached 10 meters underneath the Sphinx, and when we inserted cameras into the hole to check the groundwater, we did not find any hidden chambers. We hope this will help put to rest these theories.
Drilling Under the Sphinx

Edgar Casey Sphinx Mysterious Vault : Scientist Discover's a vault
www.youtube.com/watch?v=vd3S3ZZBdzw
www.youtube.com...

The Drilling...

What are they trying to protect??

I heard rumors around the interwebz, whatever "was" in the chamber is now out of the chamber....

During the Revolution and unrest, National Treasure was stolen once again....
edit on 6-10-2013 by AbleEndangered because: added quote

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

Annunnaki are nordic. They still exist. They are pl eiadian (marduk/murugan) among oth err s

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Reply to arpgme

arpgme[i/]
Annunnaki are nordic. They still exist. They are pleiadian (marduk/murugan) among others.

I wonder if the three bodies T. Lobsang Rampa talks about in his autobiography "The Third Eye" during his experiences of becoming a 'Lama' are specimens of this race. At a 'lamasery' called Chokpori in Tibet during his final initiation he was given the opportunity to view 3 bodies laid far beneath the ground in stone coffins with strange symbols (no lids). He was told this by the Abbot:

"My son look upon these. They were Gods in our land in the days before the mountains came. they walked our country when seas washed our shores, and when different stars were in the sky. Look; for none but initiates see this". "I looked again, fascinated and awed. Three gold figures, nude lay before us. Two male and one female. Every line ,every mark was faithfully reproduced in gold, but the size! the female was quite 10 foot long as she lay, and the larger of the two males was not under 15 feet, their heads were large and somewhat conical at the top. The jaws were narrow, with a small thin lipped mouth. The nose was long and thin while the eyes were straight and deeply recessed. They looked asleep." ebid pgs 212-213 'The Third Eye'.

Rampa talks about this process of preservation in his book and as was at the time of writing being practiced still.

edit on 6-10-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   

arpgme

Annunnaki are nordic. They still exist. They are pl eiadian (marduk/murugan) among oth err s

Actually the Pleiades is a collection of "B" class stars about 350ly from earth and aprox. 150 million years old. These stars are too young to have habitable planets, they may not even have a stable planetary environment yet. Also the stars are too far away. So, sorry no life there. There is a star about half way: it is a "G5" star of appropriate age. But at around 150 ly or so, its still a bit far.

The Annunaki are Nordic and are from much closer than the Pleiades. Sirius is a Class "A0" star some 8.7 ly. they have a long history with Earth that dates back some 8000 years or more. Sirius is an important member of the Sirian / Orion Alliance. They are the source of much of the myth of planet Earth.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   

tanka418

arpgme

Actually the Pleiades is a collection of "B" class stars about 350ly from earth and aprox. 150 million years old. These stars are too young to have habitable planets, they may not even have a stable planetary environment yet. Also the stars are too far away. So, sorry no life there. There is a star about half way: it is a "G5" star of appropriate age. But at around 150 ly or so, its still a bit far.

The Annunaki are Nordic and are from much closer than the Pleiades. Sirius is a Class "A0" star some 8.7 ly. they have a long history with Earth that dates back some 8000 years or more. Sirius is an important member of the Sirian / Orion Alliance. They are the source of much of the myth of planet Earth.

Think about other universes. Open your mind and step sideways. Many have traveled further but came in a different way. Science is just now catching up and thinking out of the box. Things are allot more complex and different than we thought.

The Bot

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
tanka418
arpgme

arpgme

tanka
Actually the Pleiades is a collection of "B" class stars about 350ly from earth and aprox. 150 million years old. These stars are too young to have habitable planets, they may not even have a stable planetary environment yet. Also the stars are too far away. So, sorry no life there. There is a star about half way: it is a "G5" star of appropriate age. But at around 150 ly or so, its still a bit far.The Annunaki are Nordic and are from much closer than the Pleiades. Sirius is a Class "A0" star some 8.7 ly. they have a long history with Earth that dates back some 8000 years or more. Sirius is an important member of the Sirian / Orion Alliance. They are the source of much of the myth of planet Earth.

I can see why you think the Pleiadies cannot hold 3d life forms but you are so much mistaken in their ability to house the 5th dimensional lifeforms (NOT OF MATTER FORM). One of the celestial bodies is called "Maya" for a reason. They can and do downstep in frequency and are/have been frequent visitors here. They also have been in constant disagreement with the Orions, Lyrans who are war mongers. Why do you see the Annunaki (nibiru/hibiru/hebrew) as coming from as/the 12th planet from a binary sirius star sytem, we all share the central sun Alcyone, and no one really knows or are not talking; granted it is a huge 2019 year orbit cycle of our solar system.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   

dlbott
Think about other universes. Open your mind and step sideways. Many have traveled further but came in a different way. Science is just now catching up and thinking out of the box. Things are allot more complex and different than we thought.

The Bot

Yes, I am aware of what you might call another "Universe"...

Have you ever heard of Occam's Razor?

Beings whose existence in in another "dimension" would be very "hard pressed" indeed, even with Technology, to produce any effect in any other. IF such a multi-dimensional universe could exist.

In my Universe we have a system that is comprised of four "worlds" each with four "planes", each plane has 30 "levels". It would be these "levels" that you might call "dimensions"; it is rather unheard of for one level to interact with another except under rather unusual circumstance.

And in all of this; there is only one Universe.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   

vethumanbeing
I can see why you think the Pleiadies cannot hold 3d life forms but you are so much mistaken in their ability to house the 5th dimensional lifeforms (NOT OF MATTER FORM). One of the celestial bodies is called "Maya" for a reason. They can and do downstep in frequency and are/have been frequent visitors here. They also have been in constant disagreement with the Orions, Lyrans who are war mongers. Why do you see the Annunaki (nibiru/hibiru/hebrew) as coming from as/the 12th planet from a binary sirius star sytem, we all share the central sun Alcyone, and no one really knows or are not talking; granted it is a huge 2019 year orbit cycle of our solar system.

I seriously doubt you understand much about me, few Terrestrials do. Anyway, I take a more pragmatic, physical approach. It is easier for many Terrestrials to grasp and manage. When most people hear of life near any star, they think "physical", so that is what I talk about.

By the way; at 75 - 150 million years the Pleiades has not had enough time for a lifeform to spawn, evolve, and ascend to an "energy form", that is a process that takes billions of years.

Not sure what your "12th planet" is, but, there is a good deal of Terrestrial myth and legend around Sirius and Orion. What I have done is take that body of myth and compare it the physical properties of the actual stars.

here:

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
tanka418

vethumanbeing

tanka418
I seriously doubt you understand much about me, few Terrestrials do. Anyway, I take a more pragmatic, physical approach. It is easier for many Terrestrials to grasp and manage. When most people hear of life near any star, they think "physical", so that is what I talk about. By the way; at 75 - 150 million years the Pleiades has not had enough time for a lifeform to spawn, evolve, and ascend to an "energy form", that is a process that takes billions of years.

Your time frames are not relevant to off planet locales, you are talking about linear time that does not exist anywhere but here on Earth. If you walk this earth you are as a natural constituant a resident 'terrestial' whether you like it or not. Life near any star? Physical matter life; if that is what you are trying to describe would be false. Your idea of 'billions of years' happened as an instantaneous "pop" one instant of (an idea) and that self awareness created whatever it wanted to in an area of NO TIME. Speaking to your logical scientific mind--you are obviously a Darwinist/evolutionist and in so being are blinded. The high dimensions have been inserting at will thoughtbombs to change the course of the humans destiny. Its time it stopped.

tanka418
Not sure what your "12th planet" is, but, there is a good deal of Terrestrial myth and legend around Sirius and Orion. What I have done is take that body of myth and compare it the physical properties of the actual stars.

I dont have a problem with the Sirians or Lyrans, or their areas of celestial domaine. If you can proove pragmatically logically and provide with data stats that their cultures impacted Earthly civilizations would be be outstanding. There are many have tryed and failed; there is a reason for that, they dont have access to true information as they are seeking stats/hard material science. This is so far beyond the physical, its an INTERNAL dialog (with yourself); you know the answers (just not yet).

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   

vethumanbeing
tanka418

I seriously doubt you understand much about me, few Terrestrials do.

Your time frames are not relevant to off planet locales, you are talking about linear time that does not exist anywhere but here on Earth.

lol. Does time not pass on other worlds? Is a Plank second not the same everywhere? Is the speed of light not a constant?

Time, as it is known by all who can know time, is a side effect of motion, the natural motion of the Universe; it varies not a whit anywhere. The only way to alter the passage of time is with velocity, or technology, and its damn difficult to do it with tech.

If you walk this earth you are as a natural constituant a resident 'terrestial' whether you like it or not.

This is wholly not true. There are many extraterrestrials living on the Earth.

Life near any star? Physical matter life; if that is what you are trying to describe would be false.

So...there is no life except for right here on Earth?

Do you understand that the All would demand that it not be this way? Do you understand that life, not unlike what is right here on Earth, exists around virtually all stars? Actually, nearly all K, G, F, A, and B class stars.

Your idea of 'billions of years' happened as an instantaneous "pop" one instant of (an idea) and that self awareness created whatever it wanted to in an area of NO TIME. Speaking to your logical scientific mind--you are obviously a Darwinist/evolutionist and in so being are blinded. The high dimensions have been inserting at will thoughtbombs to change the course of the humans destiny. Its time it stopped.

No, actually, my billions of years happens in billions of years. And, nothing happens in "no time"; for there to be no time, there must be no motion, IF there is no motion there is no change, and nothing has happened.

Here, go read this, it will give you a better idea of where I'm at in a scientific sense.

I dont have a problem with the Sirians or Lyrans, or their areas of celestial domaine. If you can proove pragmatically logically and provide with data stats that their cultures impacted Earthly civilizations would be be outstanding. There are many have tryed and failed; there is a reason for that, they dont have access to true information as they are seeking stats/hard material science. This is so far beyond the physical, its an INTERNAL dialog (with yourself); you know the answers (just not yet).

Do you know what the most fundamental difference between a Sirian and a Lyran is? Well, that's a silly question, because I'm going to answer it.

Sirius is a star that can support planets. Lyra is a constellation that supports stars. Thus a being wouldn't be from "lyra", because "lyra" can only exist from a Terrestrial perspective. hence the constellation. This being would have to be from a planet.

The most common star in Lyra to have life ascribed to it is Vega. Vega is a nice "G" class star, but only about half a billion years old. It will in time support a thriving population of advanced humanoid beings and a plethora of lesser creatures; not unlike Earth. They will in time evolve to a point where they might ascend. But, that day has not started for Vega.

Sirius is a Class "A0" star about the same age as Sol. It already supports a robust population of Humans, and a plethora of lesser creatures. The people of Sirius have had space travel for about the past 12000 years and star travel for about 9000. Their Technology is slightly more advanced than Earth.

Much of my research has been into the correlation between Terrestrial "ET" Myth and the reality of the stars, but I have noticed some interesting stuff.

This video is intended to point out similarities between entertainment, and reality ... hence the title.

The thing that struck me was the similarities between the "castithans" and Sirians, and, if you will notice; there is at least one Terrestrial micro-culture that is very much like the Sirian / Castithan. But that prolly an accident

I have many sources of information, and they go way beyond the mundane / Terrestrial.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

There is a list with all the rebel alliances, I could search it for u... Pleiadians included... They are many...

Federation of light have a HUGE list of " good forces of light" , the whole list is rebels, thats a good start, to know the enemy...

They called me annunaki once because I commented in one of their s#$d videos
They hate ARHS, they fear him alot. The son of Zeus (god of war). They scared to death and they speak alot of lies, I mean alot, I enjoy their website alot.. They promote one world order with "messages of light".
edit on 7-10-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
REPLY TO TANKA418
vethumanbeing
tanka418

tanka
I seriously doubt you understand much about me, few Terrestrials do.

veteranhumanbeing
Your time frames are not relevant to off planet locales, you are talking about linear time that does not exist anywhere but here on Earth.

tanka
lol. Does time not pass on other worlds? Is a Plank second not the same everywhere? Is the speed of light not a constant?
Time, as it is known by all who can know time, is a side effect of motion, the natural motion of the Universe; it varies not a whit anywhere. The only way to alter the passage of time is with velocity, or technology, and its damn difficult to do it with tech.

Plank wasnt an off worlder NPMR and would have no knowledge of time outside of theoretical tea times that may have existed in the 5th and 6th dimensions. Motion then becomes a time factor, by what cause? magnetics, cream spins fast enough to become butter? The natural motion of our solar system is too slow to do anything physically noticable by humans to the observable eye. We see events that happenned thousands of years ago, ergo your speed of light travels theory. The only way I see we can alter time is by tricking ourselves (setting the alarm clock 5 minutes early).

veteranhumanbeing
If you walk this earth you are as a natural constituant a resident 'terrestial' whether you like it or not.

tanka
This is wholly not true. There are many extraterrestrials living on the Earth.

But entirely not noticable because they leave before sunrise? PROOVE IT and tell me who they are, we are all of extraterresrial lineage ultimately.Life near any star? Physical matter life; if that is what you are trying to describe would be false.

tanka
So...there is no life except for right here on Earth?
Do you understand that the All would demand that it not be this way? Do you understand that life, not unlike what is right here on Earth, exists around virtually all stars? Actually, nearly all K, G, F, A, and B class stars.

YES there is no physical matter form anywhere else than here EARTH the ultimate 'living library' and the 'all' has no choice as it left it all as a carte blanche creation; as in it watches itself grow (ALLOWS IT). Your idea of 'billions of years' happened as an instantaneous "pop" one instant of (an idea) and that self awareness created whatever it wanted to in an area of NO TIME. Speaking to your logical scientific mind--you are obviously a Darwinist/evolutionist and in so being are blinded. The high dimensions have been inserting at will thoughtbombs to change the course of the humans destiny. Its time it stopped.

tanka]
No, actually, my billions of years happens in billions of years. And, nothing happens in "no time"; for there to be no time, there must be no motion, IF there is no motion there is no change, and nothing has happened.

And how would you know this exactly?

tanka
Do you know what the most fundamental difference between a Sirian and a Lyran is? Well, that's a silly question, because I'm going to answer it. Sirius is a star that can support planets. Lyra is a constellation that supports stars. Thus a being wouldn't be from "lyra", because "lyra" can only exist from a Terrestrial perspective. hence the constellation. This being would have to be from a planet.

That is all well and good because its speculation, a dreamscape that hasnt been scientificly proven; just as the Pleiades cannot hold 5th dimensional life forms. Do you realize the sun is not a planet yet has/holds awareness?

tanka
The most common star in Lyra to have life ascribed to it is Vega. Vega is a nice "G" class star, but only about half a billion years old. It will in time support a thriving population of advanced humanoid beings and a plethora of lesser creatures; not unlike Earth. They will in time evolve to a point where they might ascend. But, that day has not started for Vega. Sirius is a Class "A0" star about the same age as Sol. It already supports a robust population of Humans, and a plethora of lesser creatures. The people of Sirius have had space travel for about the past 12000 years and star travel for about 9000. Their Technology is slightly more advanced than Earth.

I am well aware of the Sirians 6d ability to manipulate this world and its species. The Pleiadians 5d are at war with the principles of their tactics. Your problem is not in convincing ME but other naysayers, and their technology is more than slightly ahead of ours.

tanka
Much of my research has been into the correlation between Terrestrial "ET" Myth and the reality of the stars, but I have noticed some interesting stuff.

Good and thoughtful information Tanka, appreciated and as I continue to figure this mess out you will as well.

edit on 7-10-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by tanka418

I dont know were u got the information, about the 12000 years, etc... but its wrong.

I will give you one clue, that may help u a bit in your research, even new research.

MAYA civilization origin is from Pleiades.

Pleiades star system have the following planets and the names I will give you are original.

Alkyonh (Alkeoni a better read for english), Maia or Magia or Maya the same thing, Meroph (Merope for english readers), Hlectra (ELECTRA in english), Pleionh, Kelaino, Taygeth (we have even a mountain in Greece that is called Taigetos) and Atlas.

Maya's are from MAIA (Maya). All of them are ancient greek names. In the fake mythology, Zeus raped the biggest sister (Maya) and she born the fathers of " mayas"... its a fake mythology. But even the fake mythology indicates some truths, MAYA star is the oldest in the Pleiades castellation and that is interesting, is it?

They always love to promote zeus as a rapist... Anyway, even mayas admit that they come from a castellation of stars... And its something we know also. We can comfirm you that... These are the true pleiadians, nordics are a bad race, at least we dont have any good info about em. Here is a video, that today mayans, call the sun as grandfather... lol www.youtube.com...=51

Remember what Apollo is? God of the sun, and son of Zeus (Zeus is the source) and in this video, they also speak about the new sun...

here is some more references... www.youtube.com...

(as far as we know, Esperia (USA) is no the only spot ancient pleiadians left populations, but also Egypt, Asia and India).
edit on 8-10-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Ploutonas
reply to post by tanka418

I dont know were u got the information, about the 12000 years, etc... but its wrong.

I presume you are talking about how people from Sirius have had space travel; I got that from their official history.

MAYA civilization origin is from Pleiades.

Pleiades star system have the following planets and the names I will give you are original.

Again the stars of the Pleiades constellation are aged 75 to 150 million years. The planetary environment of each of the stars is NOT STABLE yet; thus there is no life at this time. The atmosphere, temperature, radiation levels, bombardment from space is not conducive to anything living.

So, no, I'm sorry they were not responsible for any civilization that has existed on Earth.

Actually, I think it is likely that any civilization in that direction is probably near the "A" class stars about 150ly further out. But, that brings up some serious issues over how old the civilization is. To develop the technology to travel that far takes a rather long time.

And, I will give you that IF the Pleiadeans exist and visit; then they are easily the most advanced. But, so far they have only one star about 150ly out, and its not known if that star is old enough. (it is a "G5" however)

Then there is also the nature of the star's light. The stars of the Pleiades are all "B" class; very bright, hot stars. IF there were any human / humanoid life there they would likely be very dark, not "Nordic".

We have good relations with them, emporium etc. But modern history, want you to believe, that colombus found AMERICA first.. lol...

I haven't met anyone who believes that in decades! Seriously, we all know better. Or at least that's the way is where I am in Texas.

By the way; I know people who purport to be from the Pleiades.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
considering that the earth is advertised as a 4.5b +-0.5m years old planet, but our sun start forming 4.57b years after a huge explosion, do you think that is logical? Or its logical because they teach you that...

Earth is much much younger. And newest theories suggest, that Marsh, was like earth before earth start turning into a living planet.

Lets say, earth start having organisms with logic, 60m years ago, even if human is advertised (prehistoric) 200.000 ago (africa have older remains of cities than 200.000) lol . Its more like monkeys built metropolis better than us today.

so...yeah... right. I see a small confusion with the aging, for many reasons, either they want you to believe something wrong, or we havent found yet a way to measure the age of star systems (not even the human dna).. lol

Mayans / indians are dark!! they are not nordics!

for us nordics is part of a bad alien race, We dont have the word "nordics" in our vocabulary...

Nordics is something that westerns use alot and I adopt it as a translation of "blond white skin".
edit on 8-10-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Rapha
The tarot card depicts Sheemyhaza (dual leader of the fallen watchers [a.k.a Thor/Zeus/etc]) hanging upside down in chains from the ceiling in a tunnel whilst he was locked up in Tartarus for quite a few centuries.

It's actually based on Odin, not Thor. It's him hanging from the tree Yggdrasil. While hanging, he discovered the Runes and that is the myth behind how runes came to be.

The lesson learned from it and the concept behind this card is that you are being placed in an uncomfortable situation or position but, because of the different perspective being forced upon you, you see something you didn't notice before. If you notice, he has a halo around his head and that symbolizes an epiphany. It's him thinking "Oh! That's where I put my car keys!"

Just wanted to let you know. I don't know if it being Odin helps or hurts your theory but it's not Thor.
edit on 8-10-2013 by Cuervo because: formatting.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Wirral Bagpuss
Apart from the Nordics I am intriedged by the Anunnaki aliens. Whatever happened to them though. We hear of the greys and Nordics but the Anunnaki aliens we don't hear much about these days. Can anyone shed some light on the latest update on these alledged space visitors? I know the movie I Anunnaki never made it to the cinemas which is a pity because I am sure that would have been a box office success, but I understand that the film got killed off because it got too close to the truth or so some say. I suspect though the original Stargate film was based on the Anunnaki aliens.

Thoughts anyone?

Keep in mind that plenty of people believe in the Anunnaki as intended; as a part of the Sumerian pantheon. They are a class of beings that are sort of like mini-gods. Demons and Angels mean the same thing so it's hard to call them that but that's essentially what they are to many.

Not aliens. Then again, one man's alien is another man's god.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   
they are not mini-gods.. In our perspective, there is 2 type of aliens.

Those who choose the path of technology and those who live in harmony with nature but they also use technology, only for their convenience doing stuff (eg. travel the space)...

The first category, tempts to be evil, they love material, they fall into their ego of possesing things and any extra ability they have, due to evolvement of their dark souls (eg. telepathy, etc) they use it for one purpose, to gain even more and more power and control and materials. This is the reason, why they CANNOT progress in higher densities. And thats why they are so dead, if the good forces get involved here on earth. Because they may got perfected in the first density, second, third.... But in a point they are static.

We humans live in the first density, when we die, we move to the second. All these around us, can move up to the 4th density. (maybe the higher ones).

Thats why when we die we always say, that we forgot our prev lives, or its a law to forget. Its because they invaded earth, took control, built pathetic machines (soul traps) in the 2nd density and they feed from souls energy and to be able keep us in a static position, they wipe off our memories, NOT to remember who we are, what is our goal and to progress. You may remember PHILIP SCHNEIDER who got murdered, he said at that time, that they even trap souls in small box's temporally, to be able possess the body. In our knowledge, we know that they have a field around the earth and they use the moon to absorb souls.

You may find it similar to witchcraft, the use of crystals to trap souls...or to atract soul energy, bad energy, whatever.

The second category, is all about soul progression. They always remember what they've done in their prev lives, what they learned, so they always learn and do new things! These are able to get up to 13th density! And they respect others as equals. From that point and therefore, they differ themselves, with elders and newborn spirits/souls.

So these who call themselves mini-gods, are pathetic, scums, abominations. In our perspective, we are all equal, we are all gods... Meaning, we are celestial beings, immortal, designed to travel into space, progress, etc.

So these local " mini gods" are scums, weak...pathetic.

ps: Thats why I would never send a spirit to "the light" if I ever found any hounted house "lol"... Its more like sending them, into the soul trap. Thats why they fear and thats why these people who do that for a living, considered as "agentsl" they will be considered as such, when the time comes, because you send them food.
edit on 9-10-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Cuervo
It's actually based on Odin, not Thor. It's him hanging from the tree Yggdrasil. While hanging, he discovered the Runes and that is the myth behind how runes came to be.

Just wanted to let you know. I don't know if it being Odin helps or hurts your theory but it's not Thor.

You seem very sure about it.

Then in that case i was contacted by Azazel (a.k.a Ozza, Oz, Odin) who is a seraph, after i posted a vision of their prison, Tartarus on the internet. Found out that the celtic cross or four season circle is devoted to him.

i am not hurt. Nothing really matters anymore apart from the fact that some amazing events are about to happen on this world.

A Christian and a witch in agreement about something spiritual. Now there's a first lol

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Then in that case i was contacted by [I]Azazel (a.k.a Ozza, Oz, Odin) who is a seraph[/I],

Where on Earth (or off) did you manage to get this attribution?!??

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join