It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whatever Happened To The Anunnaki Ailens?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Apart from the Nordics I am intriedged by the Anunnaki aliens. Whatever happened to them though. We hear of the greys and Nordics but the Anunnaki aliens we don't hear much about these days. Can anyone shed some light on the latest update on these alledged space visitors? I know the movie I Anunnaki never made it to the cinemas which is a pity because I am sure that would have been a box office success, but I understand that the film got killed off because it got too close to the truth or so some say. I suspect though the original Stargate film was based on the Anunnaki aliens.

Thoughts anyone?

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

I have plenty of thoughts...but they have been fed to me.I like the idea of giant rulers a long time ago before history (was erased from us)...The suppressed knowledge is being withheld from us...I won't say,cause it would cause sh1t storm.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Wirral Bagpuss
I am intriedged by the Anunnaki aliens. Whatever happened to them though.

They never existed!

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

I believe they did.
I believe that they created us.
I believe they did try to destroy us when they realized what an abortion they had created but some survived.
If they come back this way and see what we have done to this planet they will make a good job of destroying us this time.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Perhaps they ARE trying to slow the EA*RTH FEAR and what is interpreted as NIBIRU related mistruths...
Consciously-Telepathically why OBSERVING

NAMASTE*******

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   

They were interesting yes, but closely tied to 2012 and obviously they got lost. Maybe forgot to replace the batteries in the UPS.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Wirral Bagpuss
Apart from the Nordics I am intriedged by the Anunnaki aliens. Whatever happened to them though. We hear of the greys and Nordics but the Anunnaki aliens we don't hear much about these days.Thoughts anyone?

The fallen watchers (blue eyed blonds) or Iyram are still around. 197 out of the initial 200 still work behind the scenes with the governments ushering this world into the NWO.

Since the fall of paganism after the rise of Christ, the fallen b' nia Elohim or fallen men of God were locked up in Tartarus which is the prison for fallen angels and the Rephaim (giants).

The tarot card depicts Sheemyhaza (dual leader of the fallen watchers [a.k.a Thor/Zeus/etc]) hanging upside down in chains from the ceiling in a tunnel whilst he was locked up in Tartarus for quite a few centuries.

i know you have questions like 'what the ....'.

Here is 1 of 3 fallen angels breaking free from Lucifers clutches. Notice the year 2007 when the elite did 'Operation Iraqi Freedom'. The 'freedom' was in connection to the 3 fallen watchers repenting through the blood of Yahushua.

www.youtube.com...

As for the grays, they are simply biosuits or exo-skeletons possessed by evil spirits. It is similar to a human pulling levers when controlling a mech-warrior in the film 'The Matrix 3' or the mech-units in the cargo hold in the film 'Aliens'

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Anunnaki Ailens don't exist , the Anunnaki are mythical creations of the Sumerians that have been taken and misrepresented by Zecharia Sitchin and subsequent AA theorists .

Thanks to meticulous cataloging of the Sumerian texts over the last few decades, and the advent of the internet, we no longer have to take people like Sitchin’s word for it. Heiser: “There are some databases online that allow you to search through Sumerian texts, and I have a video on my website sitchiniswrong.com.

If you go there and click on the Annunaki tab I will show you how to search through something called the electronic text corpus of Sumerian literature. I will show you how you can search for all the occurrences of the word Annunaki and then click through the English translations of all those occurrences. You can find this material and I would encourage you to do so because you can check up on Zecharia Sitchin; you can check up on me.
ancientaliensdebunked.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   

OzTiger
reply to post by hellobruce

I believe they did.
I believe that they created us.
I believe they did try to destroy us when they realized what an abortion they had created but some survived.
If they come back this way and see what we have done to this planet they will make a good job of destroying us this time.

So a race so technologically superior than us today, able to create lifeforms, was unable to kill off an inferior race with no technology? Makes perfect sense.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Ever watched the Stargate series?
Well stargate is the closest truth about what is happening in this part of the universe.

Hmm I've been researching alien races for years now.I think that the Annunaki have been driven out from earth from stronger alien entities. Or,there is a possibility that they are stil lurking over earth,but decided not to make any contact.There is another possibility.Maybe They come every few hundred years.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Dalarn

Ever watched the Stargate series?
Well stargate is the closest truth about what is happening in this part of the universe.

Hmm I've been researching alien races for years now.I think that the Annunaki have been driven out from earth from stronger alien entities. Or,there is a possibility that they are stil lurking over earth,but decided not to make any contact.There is another possibility.Maybe They come every few hundred years.

Or .. they simply don't exit. One of these hypothesis is supported by evidence.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Well, I don't exactly believe in the Anunaki. Although I won't say that they don't exist with 100% certainty. I guess anything is possible. I would believe more that advanced aliens either created, or modified humans, rather than some god doing it.

From what I've heard, supposedly the anunaki came here in search of gold. And I suppose they got humans to do it, since early humans would've thought them to be gods. And since they thought they were gods, it looks like they carried out their wishes.

So, perhaps they just came here for gold then split when they had enough. But that is something that I've heard, I can't say that it's fact. I'm pretty reluctant to believe in the Anunaki to begin with.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Annunaki are of the Giant/Titan Race.

They are depicted on this Obelisk carved from Obsidian

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Obelisk_of_Shalmaneser_III
en.wikipedia.org...

For best pics and sketches:
google images or other pic search engine, its 4 sided, all 4 sides have a piece of the story!

On this Obelisk the Annunaki are tall enough to look over an Asian elephant. Also take notice of the interesting pets of the Annunaki....
edit on 28-9-2013 by AbleEndangered because: changed made to carved

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Lingweenie

From what I've heard, supposedly the anunaki came here in search of gold.

If you believe Zecharia Sitchin but apparently there is no mention of that in the Sumerian texts .

This line about aliens coming to mine gold for their atmosphere, in the ancient past, is widely repeated by Ancient Astronaut theorists. In fact it’s become something of a foundational idea in the movement. This idea traces directly back to Zecharia Sitchin and has absolutely nothing to do with Sumerian texts.

It’s interesting to note that Sitchin doesn’t even give a place in the Sumerian texts to justify this notion that they needed gold for their atmosphere. He says the following in his book “The Wars of Gods and Men”: “The metal, with its unique properties, was needed back home for a vital need, … as best as we can make out, this vital need could have been for suspending the gold particles in Nibiru’s waning atmosphere and thus shield it from critical dissipation.”

So he says ‘as best as we can make out’. Who is ‘we’? And what texts would even hint at that idea. He creates this idea of gold particles being needed in a planet’s atmosphere out of nowhere.
ancientaliensdebunked.com...

Do the search at the link below and see if what I'm saying is true. Mr. Sitchin is making it up when it comes to what he says about the Anunnaki. The evidence is waiting for you now:
Electronic Text Corpus of Sumerian Literature search for Anunnaki

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

The search for Gold comes from the Holy bible, if people actually read it, they would know this!!

Greatest selling book in history, that no one reads!!!

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Pretty much anyone that is not invested in the idea of the Annunaki so much they are delusional sees how unreliable Sitchin is.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Its interesting the Abrahamic faiths of current day manage to carry 1 of the LORDS influences...

Abrahamic religions (also Abrahamism) are the monotheistic faiths of Middle Eastern origin, emphasizing and tracing their common origin to Abraham[1] or recognizing a spiritual tradition identified with him.[2][3][4] They are one of the major divisions in comparative religion, along with Indian religions[5] (Dharmic) and East Asian religions[5] (Taoic).

As of the early twenty-first century, it was estimated that 54% of the world's population (3.8 billion people) considered themselves adherents of the Abrahamic religions, about 30% of other religions, and 16% of no organized religion.[6][7] The Abrahamic religions originated in the Middle East.[8]

The largest Abrahamic religions in chronological order of founding are Judaism, Christianity, and Islam; the Bahá'í Faith is sometimes listed as well.[9] There are other more obscure religions that are also actually Abrahamic but rarely mentioned.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

I was interested to read your intepretation of the Hanged Man image but I cannot see how you reach your opinion with the Rider Waite card. The youth in the card has a halo which doesn't depict a fallen angel or fallen giant, surely it portrays an elightened individual pleasing to God etc. He also doesn't seem to be tied up in a way he could not get free if he wishes.

The imagery gives a man hanging from a cross and contemplating things from another perspective for me. I know there is speculation about the youth looking down into the underworld which I can understand but also it seems to indicate a sacrifice of some sort which links it to Odin hanging from Yggdrasil who wounded himself by his own spear - the connotations of which are obvious.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I find the whole subject of the Sumerian tablets very interesting simply because they give us another perspective into our world history and fortunately cannot be corrupted by being rewritten to suit today's religiousity.

The interpretation is an open question but we are learning so much about linguistics and we also have tablets coming from different libraries but telling the same story so if we ever manage to get all the tablets translated we should get a better idea of where different parts of belief have been cannabilised from. It suits modern religion to not have these tablets translated and they are spread around the different collections and museums but it would be fascinating to see the result of a full translation and we can then make ujp our own minds.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Rapha

The tarot card depicts Sheemyhaza (dual leader of the fallen watchers [a.k.a Thor/Zeus/etc]) hanging upside down in chains from the ceiling in a tunnel whilst he was locked up in Tartarus for quite a few centuries.

Sheemyhaza or Semiyaza is a fallen watcher. Enoch became the first devils advocate between him and God. Semiyaza broke protocol after being marooned or stranded with his platoon.

Instead of surviving off the land, they mingled with the locals...

The tarot card even fits a fallen watcher nicely with the blue shirt and halo. Good catch on the tarot card. I wonder what the age of the art on it is.

The watchers are known to have blue jumpers, and the halo is a glass dome over head, a bit slicker style than NASA's.

UFO ENGLAND DOCUMENTARY Out Of This World Staffords
www.youtube.com/watch?v=npCZ3W7Qtz4

Travis Walton (Fire in the Sky) even described them the same way. 10,000+ year old cave paintings show the Halo beings.

Travis Walton Abducted by Aliens in Fire in the Sky - FULL FREE VID
www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5-gcVF9cng

I disagree about the greys, they are flesh and blood too....If you look at it, we are molecular machines hosting a soul in the simulation too! Greys even have hair and emotions! Very mission oriented!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join