It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this an MK ULTRA programming video? Watch at your own risk.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I watched it.
I watched it.
I watched it.
I watched it.
I watched it.
I watched it.
I watched it.
I watched it.
I watched it.
I watched it.
I watched it.
I watched it.
I watched it.
I watched it.
I watched it.
I watched it.
I watched it.
I watched it.
I watched it.
I watched it.
I watched it.
I watched it.
I watched it.
I watched it.
I watched it.
I watched it.
I watched it.
I watched it.
I watched it.
I watched it.
I watched it.
I watched it.
I watched it.
I watched it.
I watched it.
I watched it.
I watched it.
I watched it.
I watched it.
I watched it.
I watched it.
I watched it.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
The maker of the video had chosen to include a clip of the Cremation of Cere at Bohemian Grove. I get the impression it is maybe anti-powers that be. Maybe a call to arise against them.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Do NOT think about a giraffe eating a banana.

DONT DO IT.

Ahhahha mind control, so mad even a wino can do it.

You can stop thinking about that giraffe eating a banana now.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

lol watch at your own risk.

You own a smart phone, subscribe to cable/satelite tv..... you are already MK Ultracized

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   

SecretKnowledge
Here's the video.....
Certaintly not mind control

edit on 28/9/13 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

ive posted the video because i believe people here on ATS will make up their own mind whether to watch it or not. i think its a harmless piece of fiction, and one would want to be very very weak minded for this video to have any effect on their brain.

I find it very interesting that even though the OP had warned about the potential of the video, and I assume understands that programming is real, that not only did you add the video, but also tried to insult peoples intelligence and stupidity level in order for more people to view it.

Its people like you that do what seems to be simple action, into the reason that people should be more careful. with the opinions of posters, as opposed to the thread starter, if there was a warning, think before you do!

Peace, NRE.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   

winofiend
Do NOT think about a giraffe eating a banana.

DONT DO IT.

Ahhahha mind control, so mad even a wino can do it.

You can stop thinking about that giraffe eating a banana now.

You're wrong. I can't stop. You put it in my head and now it's there FOREVER.

Maybe, this was your video?! The video itself programs you, and giraffe eating a banana triggers that programming.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   
man, that was boring. Just some crap posted together to bring up the impression of "meaning", so the viewers mind is racing to come up with some explanation when all you see is in fact something you would have seen in music videos back in the nineties, only with "better" music - flashy lights, people doing inexplainable things (describing the use of a telephone, really?) just because the producer took it out of the context.

Read the producers own text and tell me if that sounds like someone "in the knowing"...:

And this video was broadcasted from Colorado. How do I know? I'm gifted and can see. I'm a Christian warrior, my own name means God of war. I will be looking forward to the fight I've been designed for.

Its the work of a bored twenty-something with vague memories of those music videos.

All in all, I have seen far more disturbing things. You are wondering about the sheep getting butchered in some kind of kosher style? Well, thats the normal thing - kill them, bleed them. Those sheep were really docile, right? Because they were dead/deeply stunned by a captive-bolt pistol, nothing else.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

The spiral at the start is a hexagram.

Interesting video with some accurate links to how MK Ultra functions with number, colours, codes, music, The Wizard of Oz (Azazel) and Alice in Wonderland or one of the multiple dimensions running parallel to this one as you read this.

Interesting to see Brittany Spears there who is a Beta unit in terms of 'Altars' or 'multiple personalities. Usually the ones in the entertainment industry are beta units. Spiritual leaders are gamma units and secret services people are delta's because delta's are expendable or suicidal.

If you want a direct link to a Hollywood film, MK Ultra and how the mind is split into altars, watch the old 80's film Labyrinth.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I can't find a reliable source of the videos origins at this stage, but I do have some thoughts ...

One of my media colleagues does research on narratives in media and pattern association within video content. It's not a particularly new part of media research, and often involves test such as seeing how viewers relate to randomly generated content vs content cut together intentionally by one of their peers.

I suppose all I'm saying is this type of random cutting isn't new. There was some discussion of mixtapes as well, when people would just random clips together on VCRs and make really odd things. The film 'Trash Humpers' is a homage to mixtape culture, but I wouldn't advise watching it ... it's a very weird film.

The origins of some of the footage is curious, with MKUltra being directly referenced in one:

I originally thought the maker of the MKUltra film 'restored' the original phone footage by averaging the flicker and doing some color work, but the footage used is from the Prelinger Archive, and the cleaned up version is here:

I suppose I thought it was much more interesting when I thought the footage might be cut together from the two original videos and then edited, but after realizing it's just a straight front to back clip it doesn't seem as curious.

Hope it's interesting to someone.

Edit: On a side note, not sure what the production value has to do with anything because it's not particularly difficult to make this type of thing. And also notice that groundzeromedia appear to maybe be linked to this viral video effort: www.youtube.com...
edit on 29-9-2013 by Pinke because: Edit:

top topics

<< 1   >>

join