It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would Bush be Assasinated?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Is there a chance that Bush can be assasinated during the next 4 years. We have terroists abroad who wouldn't mind doing this to get there message and institute fear and chaos among the american people.

Radical groups in the USA could do it as anger from both the 2000 and 2004 elections?

This has been through my mind lately, because the international and domestic anger is pretty wide spread, could there be an assasination attempt or even a succesful one on George W. Bush?

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I'm sure this has occurred to a number of people, but considering the Patriot Act, and other now 1984-like surveillance of the U.S. population, I for one would feel a bit too nervous to discuss something like this at length over any medium. Heck, as it is, I'm already worried that I'll be locked away or sent to a concentration camp just for voting democrat.

In answer to your question, though, I suppose anything is a possibility, though personally, I'm just glad we have a limitation on the number of terms a president can be in office, and hope that he doesn't do too much damage in the next four years. Time heals all wounds, everyone has their own agenda. The Supreme Court justice nominees he thinks will be Bible-thumping Yes-Men to his aims might in fact just be playing the part and give him and the rest of the Christian Right the finger once they are in position. We can only hope, and trust in the fact that, so far, the constitution has managed to keep us, as a nation, from every getting too far out of hand in any one direction.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Considering the possibility of the new world order, I wouldn't mind assassinating him myself. Although I'd never actually do anything like that unless something major happened, like he publicly announced to us that he would be introducing the NWO.

But otherwise I'm just your average Bush-hater off the street.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 05:57 PM
link   
there are plenty of people out there that would do it
since he has made **** loads of enemys
and they would pay **** # loads to get him killed

new topics

top topics

join