It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meteor from Sept 18 and a WTF is that

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Trillium

No reference need glass
what about the 450 feet of roof at the button and the three air vent at lease if you
really look at the 5 picture you should of ask me the distance between the air vent LOL
and the detect level is the program telling the object is reflecting as mush as the picture
before so if the so call plane is flying away from the camera for 2 min why is the detect level is about the same
and since when does a plane have a double set of wing

Like I said I only pick the best picture that show the double solar panel I thing
so to me I thing it a rotating satellite on it few last orbit because it was low and twice bigger then the ISS
nexT time ask a question before you # on someone thank you and have a good day

You still don't have enough info to work out the size because you don't know the distance to the object you cant look at the objects on screen you know about, as you DON'T have any real data for the object producing the light.

Also you have a low res image filmed at night, what software are you using because I think the detect number is similar to a grey scale level ie 0= black and 255= white.

How do you see a double set of wings do a screen capture and show us.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   

wmd_2008

Trillium

No reference need glass
what about the 450 feet of roof at the button and the three air vent at lease if you
really look at the 5 picture you should of ask me the distance between the air vent LOL
and the detect level is the program telling the object is reflecting as mush as the picture
before so if the so call plane is flying away from the camera for 2 min why is the detect level is about the same
and since when does a plane have a double set of wing

Like I said I only pick the best picture that show the double solar panel I thing
so to me I thing it a rotating satellite on it few last orbit because it was low and twice bigger then the ISS
nexT time ask a question before you # on someone thank you and have a good day

You still don't have enough info to work out the size because you don't know the distance to the object you cant look at the objects on screen you know about, as you DON'T have any real data for the object producing the light.

Also you have a low res image filmed at night, what software are you using because I think the detect number is similar to a grey scale level ie 0= black and 255= white.

How do you see a double set of wings do a screen capture and show us.

Just in case you miss the 5 screen capture from page 1 here one again

now just click on picture went new window open then at top left of screen
click VIEW and select ZOOM 150 - 200 - 400%
720x480 is not low res image

UFOCapture V2.24 is the program

UFOCaptureV2 Users Manual Index
sonotaco.com...

Sensitivity of the detection is mainly controlled by "Detect Lev" and " Detect Size" in "Live" sheet.

UFOCaptureV2 basically recognize a event by the following logic.

1) Calculate the change of the brightness of the each pixel which is not masked.

2) Count the number of pixel which change its brightness more the "Detect Lev".

3) When the number of changing pixel exceeds the "Detect Size", a trigger is raised.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Trillium

Trillium

720x480 is not low res image

You say 720x480 is not low res, It most certainly is LOW RES, before you claim something LEARN the subject

Camera/HD tv RESOLUTION.

My DSLR produces a 4192 x 3264 still image!!
4k TV is 3840 x 2160
Full HD on a TV is 1920 X 1080
Hd on a TV is 1280 x 720

STANDARD DEFINITION IS 720 X 480

See picture below

TV Resolutions

I could produce 4K resolution timelapse videos from my DSLR

Also your explanation of the software is basically what I said it's just using the value from the pixels if the object flew through light cloud that could be pick up by your camera the value could go up and down and have nothing to do with the distance.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   

A slight correction the pictures from my DSLR are 4912 x 3264 (16mp) your images are 0.345 mp.

So do you still think your images are not low res ?

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I MUST ask you where you are located...We seen that same blue light and then about 4 nights later we seen the flashing thing that I thought could be the Space Station...Well, Phage taught me better and now I go and look. And NOPE wasnt the space station. We recorded it once on my camera phone and its a new one..gots 1080p HD recorder...What I recorded scared those who were with me watching it. There was 3 of us at the house. My friend called from over 20 miles away while this phenomena was going on and he could see it too.
SO I thought maybe a planet...but planets don't move left, right, up, down and bounce.

The very next night we went out...NOTHING...sky was clear for once..no chem trails covering my beautiful stars. Then the next night we seen it/them because there were 4 that night. Im located in south central Ohio.
And as my name states....I'm always looking up!

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   

wmd_2008

A slight correction the pictures from my DSLR are 4912 x 3264 (16mp) your images are 0.345 mp.

OK then it a med res at 720

But is your DSLR out there 24 hour 7 day a week year round
My camera is 2 week at home then 2 week at work at the mine
Almost finish my 1092 x 720 allsky setup still need a better distortion free dome to cover it

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   

cloudwatcher
I MUST ask you where you are located...We seen that same blue light and then about 4 nights later we seen the flashing thing that I thought could be the Space Station...Well, Phage taught me better and now I go and look. And NOPE wasnt the space station. We recorded it once on my camera phone and its a new one..gots 1080p HD recorder...What I recorded scared those who were with me watching it. There was 3 of us at the house. My friend called from over 20 miles away while this phenomena was going on and he could see it too.
SO I thought maybe a planet...but planets don't move left, right, up, down and bounce.

The very next night we went out...NOTHING...sky was clear for once..no chem trails covering my beautiful stars. Then the next night we seen it/them because there were 4 that night. Im located in south central Ohio.

My google location here at the mine is
maps.google.ca... BeBeers Victor Diamond Mine

52.8235,-83.8834 BeBeers Victor Diamond Mine

DeBeers must pay good money to keep this location off the map
Been here 7 year now may last another 5 to 7 year
edit on 13-10-2013 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Trillium

wmd_2008

Almost finish my 1092 x 720 allsky setup still need a better distortion free dome to cover it

Sorry but the IMPORTANT part is the second dimension in your case the 480! tv's in the UK using the PAL system were 768 X 576 before HD came along that is a higher res than your camera.

The second dimension is the number of pixels in the vertical so your picture is NOT 720!

Yours is 720 x 480, HD is 1280 x 720 full HD is 1920 x 1080 you will have heard of a 1080p HD picture so yours is a 480 picture.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

cloudwatcher

Hello Cloudwatcher,
I read your comment and I recently saw 4 unknown objects also. I live in N.J. and your description of the movements are exactly what I saw. There were four of them in the southwest area of the sky at 7:46 pm on 09/19/2013. About a half hour after the sun went down. They all had lights that changed from yellow, red, blue, and green. One of them was considerably brighter than the others, that's the one I got on video. Also the brightness would vary. My exact location was 40.620995, -74.835845. I was only able to get a blurry video, I was kayaking. My camera is a HP817, only 5.3 mega pixels. Here is the video. tinypic.com... Could you post a link to what you captured on your camera phone?

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikeultra

I have a video that is very close up and shows details. I recorded it on my razor and uploaded it to my facebook wall. I've tried 30 times to download it to my computer so that I could share it with the wonderful folks of ATS land. I tried to upload it on here and the file is too big...I'm not tech savvy in anyway...I would gladly share it if you could help me...or someone...anyone

I even tried to email it to myself on my phone, again says file is too big...if I try n down load it onto my computer than I have to wade through hours of video and over 800 pics. Way too time consuming for this highly impatient woman.

Advice???? I tried to embed it on here too but that didnt work either...I am a der der der...

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   

wmd_2008

Trillium

wmd_2008

Sorry but the IMPORTANT part is the second dimension in your case the 480! tv's in the UK using the PAL system were 768 X 576 before HD came along that is a higher res than your camera.

The second dimension is the number of pixels in the vertical so your picture is NOT 720!

Yours is 720 x 480, HD is 1280 x 720 full HD is 1920 x 1080 you will have heard of a 1080p HD picture so yours is a 480 picture.

But you did not answer one of my question is it out looking 24/7 year round day and night

so your is up maybe 2 % of the time
My camera are up about 98 % of the time
I may work at a Diamond Mine but I do not own it

Also got 7 vid last night about 4 to 6 sec each got a few on facebook
Can not download to YouTube from here

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   

No my camera is not pointing at the sky every night that is not the issue, your camera produces images BELOW what was standard tv broadcasts quality (here in the UK) before HD came about.

Using planefinder, flightradar 24 or others we could see if there are commercial flights flying near there when you video and I will say again the 480 dimension is the important one not the 720 as you seem to think.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   

cloudwatcher

I have a video that is very close up and shows details. I recorded it on my razor and uploaded it to my facebook wall. I've tried 30 times to download it to my computer so that I could share it with the wonderful folks of ATS land. I tried to upload it on here and the file is too big...I'm not tech savvy in anyway...I would gladly share it if you could help me...or someone...anyone

I even tried to email it to myself on my phone, again says file is too big...if I try n down load it onto my computer than I have to wade through hours of video and over 800 pics. Way too time consuming for this highly impatient woman.

Advice???? I tried to embed it on here too but that didnt work either...I am a der der der...

lol, I'm not good at it either. I only have luck on my side when I do succeed. Maybe using Tinypic will work? It worked for my blurry 8 second video. I am really curious about the date and time that you spotted the 4 objects though. Do you remember?

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Sorry it has taken me so long. But we, there were other witnesses to it, saw it first on October 8th. That is the one that I got a good close up video of on my phone. It had 4 little lights hanging out with it. We looked again on the 9th, which was a beautiful clear night where I am located. Nothing. They were not there.

On October 10th, they reappeared and my daughter got video of the 4 lights but not of the main vessel that I got video of...it wasn't there until an hour after she recorded the small 4 ones. Then poof....they all disappeared and haven't been seen since.

Both our videos are too large to upload on here. We would have to make a youtube channel then link it. I have no patience for that. LOL. I'm am extremely OCD!

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

cloudwatcher

Sorry it has taken me so long. But we, there were other witnesses to it, saw it first on October 8th. That is the one that I got a good close up video of on my phone. It had 4 little lights hanging out with it. We looked again on the 9th, which was a beautiful clear night where I am located. Nothing. They were not there.

On October 10th, they reappeared and my daughter got video of the 4 lights but not of the main vessel that I got video of...it wasn't there until an hour after she recorded the small 4 ones. Then poof....they all disappeared and haven't been seen since.

Both our videos are too large to upload on here. We would have to make a youtube channel then link it. I have no patience for that. LOL. I'm am extremely OCD!

Dump them in a video editor and take out unwanted frames.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

cloudwatcher

Here the video editor I use

www.wondershare.net...

Also because all my vid are avi. I use this to convert them

www.any-video-converter.com...
edit on 27-10-2013 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
i shall try guys, but it's gonna have to wait til tomorrow..
Boo, hiss, sob...I know.
But I will give it my best tomorrow.

Hang on guys..

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join