It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ObamaCare Ushers in The Mark of The Beast!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I'm with you. I hear you.

But what about the rest of the world? You say the beast wants everyone. I get that. But this is covering america.. there are other places. I know the video mentioned Europe and other places. But...... he is only officially the leader of the US. If Obama is the beast... he's going to have to take over or gain control over every single country. I don't see how they would do that without some sort of full on nuclear attack.

Interesting and i guess, understandable theory.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
There is no physical thing involved in the mark of the beast.

The bible is all based off of gnostic manuscripts. Its about inner processes, with a little astrology, and even some mesopotamia dark magic thrown in, ritual sacrifice basically. "the sensitive woman's foot so sensitive it cannot touch the ground without bruising (royalty, but not what sensitive really means of course)"....cannabilze your own family, lay seige to Is Ra El.

Anyway, the point being....the beast is your body. But not the Temple aspect, for you body is also the Temple, but lower primitive mind basically.

The mark of the beast is SIN, or just doing what the programs tell you to do, chosing to not have free will.

Its all metaphor.

Microchips are a physical outer manifestation of lack of free will and so they can be linked to this. But:

1. all on the outside really doesnt matter. There would be babies chipped at birth yet they are still free within.

2. their chips Do Not Work, I will repeat that, as an experiencer of ufology, and even had some removed by a team headed by someone called Janus, They Don't Work. They cannot override your free will, though you can get some discomfort.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

So your saying, its ok to get the chip??

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Dang it..
As a official disinfo agent for the Obama Administration
I have to admit, we thought we finally had you.

Our secret "mark of the beast plan" was supposed to stay under wraps
until the Pale Horse appeared.Thanks a lot.

Now I gotta go back to the White House and tell them
we've been thwarted once again by the sharp as tacks minds at ATS.
Probably going to lose my Job.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MrConspiracy

Video info on Obama is just to get people thinking. Likely a Pope will be the Anti-Christ. Popes already claim the Authority of Christ on Earth.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by amy2x

No, pope is the false prophet most likely

and apparently we are on our last pope right?

used all 112 up?

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
So we are set!

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by AbleEndangered

I don't put stock in Vatican Prophesies. Current Jesuit Pope is one of the Worst Scum ever.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by amy2x

you better hope the popes hit squad doesn't see that??

the $wiss guard!!

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Mark of the Beast and Obamacare? I don't think so.

This however has potential.

Project ISIS to launch with support from all 4 major US cell carriers

If you have a recently made phone look at the SIM card. Most phones out in the past year or so are now using the Micro SIM which is about half the size of older SIM cards. Iphone 5 and higher use an even smaller Nano-Sim which is about the size of the copper part on an older SIM. Even now, about half of last generation phones and almost all newer phones are coming with SIMs that say ISIS ready.How much smaller before a viable implantable chip makes such a "Mark" viable? NFC also seems pretty viable for such a system. The technology to implement such a "Mark" is either here now or just over the horizon. The only thing missing is the political will to implement such a system.
edit on 28-9-2013 by jefwane because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jefwane

Dang, Your Warm. Its nano-tech, ur not even going to see the chips!! Its beyond sim cards!!

You only need one politician to order it...

A Boy And His Atom: The World's Smallest Movie
www.youtube.com...

A few years ago a ton of nano research went hush hush, and now we get cartoons!!
edit on 28-9-2013 by AbleEndangered because: fixed edits, was a mess

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Oh, I agree, the potential for something like you're mentioning is possible but I don't think it could be done tomorrow or even next year. ISIS and NFC are here right now, and could be done in months if not weeks.

I don't think I sold a single one of these when we had them but a networked NFC device as a reader with something like implanted Samsung TecTiles could be done virtually right now.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by amy2x

WEll it will not be free of religion. It may not be your choice religion, but yeah, religiousness will continue.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jefwane

RFID is not that much of a complex electric circuit, its done!

yeah, looks like that NFC may be a standard being set.
edit on 28-9-2013 by AbleEndangered because: added: yeah, looks like that NFC may be a standard being set.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Strong Intervention coming!!

Trivia: What actor played The USA President in the movie Deep Impact??

Deep Impact (8/10) Movie CLIP - The Comet Hits Earth (1998) HD
www.youtube.com/watch?v=fl0USo6q1js

Revelations 7, KJV 1611

12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

Revelations 8, KJV 1611
The Trumpets

6 And the seven angels which had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound.

7 The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.

8 And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;

9 And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed.

10 And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters;

11 And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.

12 And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise.

13 And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!

Revelations 18, KJV 1611

16 And saying, Alas, alas that great city, that was clothed in fine linen, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious stones, and pearls!

17 For in one hour so great riches is come to nought. And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off,

18 And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great city!

19 And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate.

20 Rejoice over her, thou heaven, and ye holy apostles and prophets; for God hath avenged you on her.

21 And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.

22 And the voice of harpers, and musicians, and of pipers, and trumpeters, shall be heard no more at all in thee; and no craftsman, of whatsoever craft he be, shall be found any more in thee; and the sound of a millstone shall be heard no more at all in thee;

23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.

24 And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

We should have took care of Earth...

We are near Sixth Seal

Is it too late to change??
edit on 28-9-2013 by AbleEndangered because: added video, verses, trivia and finished!

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
The making of the animation

Moving Atoms: Making The World's Smallest Movie
www.youtube.com/watch?v=xA4QWwaweWA

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

You get stars from me just for the Flogging Molly videos.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

AbleEndangered
The lucky get it in the hand, Criminals/Prisoners/lower class get forehead chips!!

I like how its not on the hand, but IN the hand!!

KJV published 1611, based on Bishops Bible of mid 1500's.

Google glasses and cell phones are the mark of the beast. :0

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by amy2x

Here is even more wisdom....

The word used for “in” as “in their right hand, or in their foreheads”, can also mean “based upon”. With that in mind, I wish people would stop worrying about RFID and other implanted chips. Implanted chips are never going to happen, too many people know that translation, and they keep rolling that out as a scare tactic to keep your eyes on the wrong thing.

First off, Obamacare ONLY applies to the United States, so it is not the 'Mark of the Beast', other countries have their own healthcare, some socialized and some not. You need to look for laws that the US has pushed worldwide, and there are some that were pushed due to terrorist concerns.

Lets make a list of things we can think of that must apply for something to be the mark, such as:

1)It's enacted by the “Beast” or last superpower.
2)It's International.
3)It's based on your face or hand.
4)It contains the number of a man.
5)You cannot buy or sell without one.
6)It shows allegiance to the Beast.
7)You cannot be removed once in the system.
8)It contains a “marking” that is one short of a marking used by God.

Now lets look at Obamacare:
1)Yes.
2)No, Obamacare is strictly in the US.
3)Maybe, but I doubt it.
4)Possibly.
5)No, it will not prevent you from buying and selling.
6)No.
7)A chip containing information can be removed with an exacto knife.
8)Not that I am aware of.

Now lets look at the New Biometric Real ID
1)Yes
2)Yes, its set by the UN's ICAO and used in all passports and National ID's.
3)Yes, it contains facial or fingerprint biometrics in international format.
4)Yes, biometrics break down a man into a unique measurement number.
5) If the new immigration bill passes a biometric ID will be required for employment.
6)Yes, it shows that you are a “good citizen” and not in allegiance with “terrorists”.
7)You cannot remove your biometric profile from the government database once its in.
8)DHS refers to their five pointed “gold star” as a “mark” in their benchmark list, a six pointed gold star is a sign used by Gods people.

If you want to worry about something being the mark, worry about your new drivers license, state ID card, E-passport, and other National ID systems. This is not the first time they have tried to put in a National ID, back in the 80's they tried it under Reagan. His response to their plan, “My God, you're talking about the Mark of the Beast”...

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Ah... made in the USA. Such beautiful arrogance we have.
I think it more likely that if a political Antichrist agenda is true, the world will be too focused on this one beefed-up country of less than a half billion people to notice it coming from elsewhere.

Oh, and Obama is nowhere near qualified to be The Big Guy himself-- just like every other damn world leader in the past and current. Not enough people like him, for one thing. Would it even be worth it to check off all of the traits one by one?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join