It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is Hell, and We are the Fallen Angels

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   

CaticusMaximus
I believe this to be the truth of who we really are, and where we really are. Its not taught to people this way because it would demand personal responsibility be taken, and when one is out of the victim mentality, they stop looking for an external hero, and realize that their salvation is their own to manifest.

"It's not taught to people this way because"

Because it's your opinion.
edit on 1-12-2013 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Kromlech

Agree. People will believe what make them confortable. You just have to read the reply before yours to understand.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   
What about this viewpoint:

The physical creation where we are in physical bodies was created by the true God as an act of mercy to give us a chance to repent and return to our pristine spiritual status in the pure spiritual realms.

This repentance is not possible in the astral world or in the causal world or in any of the sub planes within them.

It is only possible in the material world while in a human body.

A "fall" occurred while we were still spirit beings before the material universe was even created.

In various mystical teachings you read about how rare it is to get a human body, and that it is a unique opportunity where we can choose to return to our true spiritual home.

Being limited to a human body greatly limits the damage we can do which we started doing when we had more power in a superior body.

There is still damage people can do to themselves and those who are receptive by the abuse of mental power...and of course many abuse physical power, and also manipulate and control others emotionally and psychologically.

But if they are still in a human body there is still hope if they choose to repent and return to the true God.

According to some mystical teachings the true spiritual creation is pure and eternal.

But outside the true spiritual creation (at lower and lower vibrations) are various subtle levels such as the causal realm, etheric realm, astral realm...and eventually the physical realm.

Separating the spiritual creation from all these lower places is a great dark void.

As you enter each level there is a god in that domain that is sort of like a transformer that filters the energy coming down from above.

Within all these planes are many sub planes, and the astral plane consists of heaven worlds and hell worlds....but it is all still not the true spiritual world.

Many psychics and many drug users etc....only experience parts of the astral world heaven or hell worlds, not the true spiritual world. The astral is only temporal as is the causal and physical etc. Ones stay there is brief compared to the eternity of the eternal spiritual creation.

And just as the physical creation is subject to eternal recurrence experiencing dissolution and then starts over etc...so the astral and causal worlds experience dissolution and start over (at longer intervals then physical dissolution).

And souls who have not repented are in a unconscious state during dissolution and grand dissolution until everything is created once again, and their opportunity comes again to be born as a human with a chance to repent.

Whether there is a limit to repentance and one is eventually cut off with no more chance to be born as a human, I don't know.

While it is today and you are in a human body you still have a chance to return to God and the true spiritual creation depending on how you use your allotted energy in thought, speech, action etc.

Once we are safe in the spiritual creation after repentance there is no danger in every falling again.

One will be safe forever.

So, human life is a unique opportunity where our power is limited and we experience suffering and affliction at times all for the purpose of waking us up.

These things can be avoided as we live life from the higher aspect of our consciousness (heart chakra and higher) instead of living a sensual life alone (lower chakras below the heart chakra).

Turn your attention and love and repentance to the true God through Christ (through your Christ Consciousness), and then follow God's guidance out of all the traps created by lower powers for the purpose of dragging you into deeper darkness with themselves by causing you to waste your life away in useless and meaningless pursuits that keep you to busy and too mentally and emotionally involved to get serious about repentance and seeking God.

Why do think there is such emphasis on the next new invention, media, drugs, sex, alcohol, emotional relationships, stuff that causes you to fluctuate between happiness and sadness and so on?

It is all to keep you in the lower chakras instead of developing your communion with God through the spark of Christ consciousness which is the only door that leads to the true spiritual creation and realization of our oneness with the true God.. (I need to hear all this and then some...).

Just throwing in my 2 cents.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: CaticusMaximus

Hmmm in a strange way you are right.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Kromlech

I have wondered if we are the fallen angels too, and that the original sin, eating from the Tree of Knowledge of Good & Evil was actually our decision to fall to Earth, to incarnate into this physical realm-- a choice each of us made, out of a desire to experience this existence. We ate from the tree, the human family tree, when we took over a developing embryo en utero. We entered this earthly plane with a blank slate for a brain, and limited senses, so we do not remember what/where we came from. Hence, we start off completely separated from knowledge of the Divine, and unable to fully perceive its existence. We are at the mercy of our environment and experiences and insights in order to find the Truth. Along the way, we are exposed to good and evil (we knew we would be, and the sin may have been our pride in our own ability to be untouched by the evil) but this is the choice we made to have the experience.

I do not believe God wants us to suffer. I believe He mourns the separation and longs for our return to the fold. He has 'gotten through' to some of us (prophets/mystics who teach The Way back to the Divine.)

These are thoughts that have come to me, and I do not intend to push them on anyone. For me, it solves the issue of Adam and Eve eating fruit from a forbidden tree, and all of humanity sharing the blame for what they chose. In this way, each one of us on this Earth ate from the tree. Theirs was the original sin... but that just means they were the first to do it.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaticusMaximus
I believe this to be the truth of who we really are, and where we really are. Its not taught to people this way because it would demand personal responsibility be taken, and when one is out of the victim mentality, they stop looking for an external hero, and realize that their salvation is their own to manifest.

And that leads to a lot of hurt egos in religious hierarchies when church numbers (and subsequently cash donations) drop, not to mention a lot of souls free from the illusion of this reality, trapped no more, free to go home.

Before the physical plane came into existence, there was only what we would call now the spiritual realm. It was (and is) infinite and eternal, with no beginning nor end. It was a place of substance, connection, and Truth. The Light of God was there, and we were in it, and of it.

At some point, Pride manifested, and the roots of evil began to grow. Pride and separation are inexorably linked, and being separated from the spiritual plane, a new place was formed that we call the physical. It was and is the inverse of the spiritual; it is a place of insubstantiality, disconnection, and illusion.

Im reminded of the core of Hell in Dantes Inferno; a very, very cold place, where the Light of God does not shine, and the souls there are frozen in darkness. Our universe is a little different, of course. We have artificial lights that mimic the Light that was once everywhere; doting spots throughout the universe, shedding a dim, doomed light, separated from one another by incredible distances.

But most of this plane is quite similar. Unless you are very close to a star, it is exceedingly dark in the universe, it is extraordinarily cold, and no matter where you go, it is almost completely empty, with only the illusion of substance.

There is nothing really here intrinsic to this plane except Pride. It is hollow, with nothing underneath, and when we arrived, it was complete darkness. What is seen now is a projection of the collective that occupies this nothingness. A projection that attempts to simulate what was lost so long ago; substance, interconnection, Truth, in an attempt to remake what was, is, and ever will be, into something better and prove superiority, as is Prides only desire to do. Essentially we are still in that complete darkness, with only the illusion, really the delusion, that we are in the light.

-

Getting a little more "down to Earth" (but I promise not for long), it only takes a passing glance at the civilization we have manifested to see Pride as the self-evident underlying root factor in all the innate evils of the world, and the evils that we inflict on one another as a matter of course.

Pride is the root system of the tree of evil. It is mostly below the surface, with Greed being a most visible massive trunk, with a myriad of branches and leaves that can take nearly any form. But it all stems from Pride, and is all given existence through Pride.

Thats why it doesnt matter how many times, or how outstandingly you tear down a system of corruption. Tearing down a system of corruption is just like cutting down a resilient tree that only needs its roots to survive. No matter how many times you cut down that tree of greed, corruption, oppression, lies, deceit, treason, etc, as long as the roots still exist, it WILL regrow, and manifest again, albeit in a different form than it did last time. You need to remove the roots if ever those manifestations of Pride will cease coming into being.

No evil could be perpetrated if the fundamental assumption of "I am better than you" did not exist at that evils very core.

The tricky part is that core; the roots of Pride, reside in your Heart. If given fertile soil and water, the roots will remain alive, and begin to regrow what was torn down.

This is reflected at all levels of humanity (and really in all of nature itself, as nature is really nothing but a black, empty mirror that casts back the image we collectively project out to it). Throughout history, whenever a wicked society or civilization is risen up against, and overthrown/destroyed, or broken away from... that wickedness never seems to stay gone, does it? The visible structure was removed, but then another structure replaces it, gradually (or quickly) taking on its predecessors attributes as it grows again, in a new time, in a new place, in a new form. Pride defines this vacuous reality at all levels, which should tell us something about the nature of Pride itself, and the fruits that it is able to bear.

-

I could not think of a better manifestation of Hell than the one we have created for ourselves. An infinite void of perpetual and unending darkness, with naught but our own madness casting shared hallucinations into the nothing. A self-imposed exile from the greater Light of God; the unending and eternal fount of everything, from which all things come, even the idea of Pride and separation.

We are all Fallen Angels that at some point chose to embrace this idea of Pride. You simply cannot end up in Hell any other way, unless you willingly cut yourself off from Heaven.

Every great spiritual teacher all give us the same key to Heaven, to use, or to cast aside at our own discretion. Everyone of them worth their salt is telling us the same thing, in different ways: Pride is our anchor here, and it is up to us and us alone on an individual basis, to release that anchor we grip so tightly, as if "hanging on for dear life".

Ironically, its "life" that is holding you in Hell.

And it is the gazing into the void outside yourself in "life" that is leading you to, aptly put, 'dead' ends; looking for your salvation inside the emptiness of Hell; in corrupted books, in dead people, in alive people, in not-ever-real-people, in materialism, in technology, in ETs, etc.

The Kingdom of God is within you. You were born of The Light, and ARE The Light. Seeking that Light within is where youll find God, and is where youll come to know yourself once again, and when you come to know yourself, you will come to know all others as well. Youll see we are all children of God, and your Heart will no longer be fertile ground for the roots of Pride to grow into, and the next time Death calls to you, it will be not another death, but your resurrection that will be at hand.

Even though we are the Fallen, it is not forever. Ultimate redemption is your destiny, and the doors to Heaven are never shut. Indeed, Heaven would not be complete without you.

You are an Angel, after all.

Have to re-quote OP. We are not the fallen NOW; we are the avengers or requiters of those past memories/deeds. The same eternal souls before have come back to correct negative archetypes, I think so. I do not see myself as fallen so much as incarnating here in better capacity to understand why; and now, to make a positive difference. Hell was always earth time material existence. Experience the higher dimensions (not much of a challenge too easy) and in so saying, this place being a 'school' of hard knocks (forgetting all prior existences upon incarnation) is not anything other than an abyss of miss understanding. You incarnated for a reason and your job is to remember who and what your eternal spirit/soul is (where you are originally from) and why it wanted an 'earth experience in the 3D'.
edit on 6-12-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: CaticusMaximus

I am relieved to find this today. (!) I have shared the exact same thing with my spouse over the last couple of years. It is wonderful to know that I am not alone in thinking/feeling this way.
The 'Day Star(Lucifer),' our sun (the only visible star during the 'day') could very well be a representation of exactly what it says, but is a new way to look at it. Yes, people have worshipped the sun since the beginning and still do. It is snuck in to so many things is unbelievable. Nothing we see here is the Creator only the created. Anyone wanting to take the place of the Creator should cause a red flag in the mind but for many it does not. This is the trying time - tried by fire (of the 'sun' Lucifer).
The story of the garden of Eden in the Bible is a representation of Heaven and Adam & Eve like the angels he fooled into separating from God's plan and following their own or his. You can find the same two trees in the garden, in Genesis, in Heaven in Revelations.
The only way back is unity with the Spirit (or essence) of God...
My $.02
Also, we may not cycle... But continually be made while here.
edit on 9-3-2016 by Serenity1957 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Serenity1957

I've also thought about this quite a bit as being a possibility. It would make so much sense. I know I've been far from perfect and have caused harm that I deeply regret. It's taken a long time for me to become aware of how my actions have affected others and I struggle daily to change the way I think and act.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join