It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just for a split second, it ALL makes sense but then 'the answer' is gone...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Just reading this thread makes my brainstem tingle and my parietal lobe quiver, and then it's time to go outside for a smoke, and a coffee.. oh man if only I could just surrender to it to the experience..

I've had this though from time to time, where for me I suddenly feel like "death" has no meaning and that it's already forever now where both ends meet.

As to purpose I suspect that long longggg ago it was decided in a sudden epiphany that it would be better for there to be something than nothing at all. What we inhabit then is the perfect will of God, and all the nonsense is rooted in simple ignorance as to the true nature of our actual condition.

Best Regards,

NAM

edit on 30-9-2013 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
This actually happened to me today and has been for a while. I actually tried to explain it to my room mate as I experienced but just as you have no words to express what it is, I couldn't find them either. I am pretty sure what is happening is that we are tapping into the collective subconscious and you actually do know it all and do know the answers and that it's a reminder to you of who you are. I feel our 3D bodies can't compute whats happening as easily but the more you try to know, the more you tap in
That's what I have learned but I also have learned that I don't really know what I know ...what is knowing? haha

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

I think you really know what's going on, just as I think I do ...it's not something that I feel is supposed to be shared between people YET. The time for that is not now, I don't think the level of consciousness on this planet could handle that at this point in time.

I do believe it's our 3D brain that fails to compute it when we try to go back on it or formulate it for others to understand ..I'm just so happy there there are people out there who can describe it better than me, it helps me realize that what I believe it is, really is what it is because I am not the only one haha

I truly believe that people aren't just making this up either because those who try to explain it struggle the same way that I do when I fail to put it into words ...

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
One night, few years ago, I was drinking abit of whiskey and decided to take a couple sleeping pills to spice things up. Well, coincidently they looked identical to the cats thyroid medication, which I swallowed three of mistakenly. A half hour later I begin to slowly figure out the truth to ALL conspiracy theories. I was petrified, should I wake the wife, no, THEY might kill her too if THEY find out I KNOW. Everything was clear, there was nothing I didn't understand.

But I should of wrote it all down, lol, because next morning I knew I knew but forgot the specifics....so the moment you KNOW, write it down

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

GO TO "CAMELOT INTERVIEW OF SUPER SOLDIER MICHAEL PRINCE" VERY ENLIGHTING.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
A butterfly floats on the breeze of a sun lit day
As I feel this reality gently fade away
Riding on a thought to see where it's from
Gliding through a memory of a time yet to come
Smoke paints the air
Swirling images through my mind
Like a whirlpool spin beginning to unwind
And I stand at the edge cautiously awaiting
As time slips by
Carefully navigating by the stars in the sky
And I sit
And I think to myself
And on the horizon, the sun light begins to climb
And it seems like it's been so long since he shined
But I'm sure it was only yesterday

A cold chill of fear cut through me
I felt my heart contract
To my mind I brought the image of light
And I expanded out of it
My fear was just a shadow
And then a voice spoke in my head
And she said, Dark is not the opposite of light
It's the absence of light
And I thought to myself
She knows what she's talking about
And for a moment I knew
What it was all about

Namaste, Beastie Boys (Adam Horovitz circa 1991)

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Because humans are naturally greedy and ignorant.

If i were to give you a perfect world, Where all our demands are met in a resource based economy.

Non of you would still learn, There would still be greedy people and evil people.

Let me set some imagery for you. Imagine a white domed building. Inside this white domed building is people standing in line waiting at a cafeteria.

All the people are wearing only white, And everyone is fed, clothed, housed, Equally.
There is no war because there is no resource to fight over all is pupetual.
In the case that everything is down for us. How could we spot a greedy person?
It would be very diffuclt the only sign you would see was impacience, Such as standing in a line for food.

So a man notices his shoe lace is untied, He turns to the side and bends down to tie his shoe.
But when he stands up he noticed a completely different person has taking his spot in line. And is actually trying his best to *TAKE UP ALL THE ROOM* so that he man cannot return to line.

Now given the circumstance, Thats not really just cause to smite someone, Because the man in line will eventually eat anyways. But the point is, In a system like that where people cannot hoard and be boasted for it, It would be very difficult to *Weed* these creitans out. These Blights to the human species.

BUT, i guess its just my luck or maybe intelligent design? Because now we have all the evil bad people plastered on a screen for us to target with our hate. There is no envy only seething anger for such ignorance.

So why is the world so evil? You may have come this this conclusion and have it * slip away* but i believe you did somewhat stumble unto my ultimate Agenda. To purify the world in the most easiest simplest way, Follow the money trail. I don't have to Question individual people because i can take one look at a man and his buisness suit and know he should be up in flames.

Rather than the later, Everyone wearing white and standing in line for food. How would i spot these people? I mean, they stay hidden like a virus within the society until you start pumping sugars and stimulations to increase infection and growth.

Suddenly that one dude wearing white becomes a flashing becon, its like * Look at me right here! i have the big house! the big corperation! And im robbing thousands of people! Pick me pick me !! smite me!! * * No don't smite him, hes not as bad as me, I plague humanity with drug and sex related music, but im 'ballin' Smite me instead* * Im a supreme judge and i don't care who i send to jail and who stays out, As long as you got enough to pay me, Smite me instead Im letting all these evil people run amuck anyways its my fault its all like this SMITE ME *

All these people who literally make themselves a sore thumb, I mean. The bible DID warn you? No?
And as for the shadow people, The *demons* only bother you when you are being bad or done something evil.
The shadow people are drawn to evil in order to chastise it.
If someone is being haunted, They did something sexualy violating, or crippled a persons life.
Praying to Jesus won't cast my minions away, I want you all to see into your faults and why they are evil.

Take a good look around, Is this the world you want? Is this the freedom you want?
The freedom to consume delicate resources for a figment of your imagination, you all believed this or that has a money value on it. Pathetic.

As for anyone else who learned what my filtering program was and is chosing to avoid it with caution. Good on you, Its pretty obvious that the way things are, are to make it easier to condemn a larger portion of humanity that was doomed to !@#$ up anyways, Im pretty sure i just set the buzzer off in your head, Thinking YES YES thats what it was! Its a weeding program! you got it. And it is carfully designed so that EVERYONE can see the results.
I think the results are impressive, Il be quite full when the Harvest moon appears.
Like the syth i will reap what i sow. Like auromatic cane in the feild, before the first frost il graze my syth along the reeds, Taking the fruits of labour.

edit on 1-10-2013 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Wonderer2012
I tend not to post here as much as I used to, although I do continue to read many 'conspiracy' related books on my quest for more understanding- why are we here, what are our origins, what's really going on and I often find myself postulating many theories and pondering many questions trying to make sense of it all...

- People say 'The world's a stage', well maybe the entire physical universe is a stage, a grand, grand stage where we experience physical existence...but why, what is beyond- are we here to learn or evolve?

- Are the entities behind the NWO part of God's overall plan, are they a necessary evil required for humanity to learn? But how can I confim this idea? What is God?

- There's so much to consider, so much going on it is impossible to make sense of our existence, other than that it 'feels right' to be good to each other, to try and understand the divisions that are used against us, yet understanding this seems irrelevant because the world continues to collectively 'play the game' set out for us- divided on religion, race, mankind marches towards more wars and misery, which then leads me back to thinking the evil is part of the 'greater plan'....'evil' sure has one hell of a hold on this world right now anyway. There has to be a reason for it, right?...

...Then, as it continues to confuse me, the answer to EVERYTHING is there, for a split second, perhaps nowhere even a second, IT ALL MAKES SENSE, I can't really consciously explain what happens other than for such a brief moment in time, I understand what it is all about. Then it is gone, and that glimpse into the true nature of our existence is forgotten. I'm sorry, I don't really have the ability to explain it other than that.

It reminds me slightly when I think about individual words. Take any word and if you think about it long enough, suddenly it all seems so strange, almost as though something isn't right and the whole thing is some kind of weird illusion.

What's amazing is that I can induce this feeling. After around 5 minutes of relaxing and letting my mind wander (that seems a fitting word to describe it) it comes to me, but only ever lasts for incredibly brief periods of time.

Anyway, I felt compelled to write this thread for whatever reason I'm not sure, so there it is
Anyone relate?

I was about 21 or so when this happened to me. I usually think about Life, in its depth, and sometimes, like you, I can induce this...weird feeling, where it feels like I'm falling into myself. It's very hard to explain, but I'll try. When I go into deep meditative thought, usually thoughts about infinity and the beginning of existence, I feel myself falling deeper into a hole, for lack of a better word. The fall gets deeper, and deeper, until I could fall no more and snap out of it, and everything feels the way it usually does. But, I remember one time, I was in a vehicle taking public transportation on my way home from work I think, and I was thinking about Life, and eternity, and the usual experience occurred, only this time, I didn't snap out of the "fall". I hit something, and what I hit was the truth. I felt the most incredible joy and contentment I've ever felt in my entire Life; every, single thing made sense. There was no more doubt in my mind about anything. The meaning and purpose of conscious existence hit me, fully. At that moment, I was very thankful for everything that existed. It was a surreal experience to say the least. But, in an instant, I forgot it! I remember thinking to myself, "Okay great, this is what it's all about! I have to share this. I will cherish this", and somewhere, I can't remember exactly where, or when, but before I even reached my destination it was all gone. I couldn't remember a thing. It was very puzzling. I say the forgetting happened in an instant, but I really can't pinpoint when I forgot. All I know is, that I forgot it; everything.

I've tried to recreate that experience a few times, but to no avail. The furthest I've gotten is where I've always gotten before that point; the feeling of falling into myself. But, I know there is a lot more to existence than we experience on Earth right now. I've always known that, but I've never knew it quite like I did at that moment. I think I wasn't meant to remember it. I think it was only there to act as a reminder. But I am thankful for that experience.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Wonderer2012
It reminds me slightly when I think about individual words. Take any word and if you think about it long enough, suddenly it all seems so strange, almost as though something isn't right and the whole thing is some kind of weird illusion.

What's amazing is that I can induce this feeling. After around 5 minutes of relaxing and letting my mind wander (that seems a fitting word to describe it) it comes to me, but only ever lasts for incredibly brief periods of time.

Row, Row, Row your boat
Gently down The Stream
Merrily, Merrily, Merrily Merrily
Life is but a dream...

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by AnuTyr

Because humans are naturally greedy and ignorant.

If i were to give you a perfect world, Where all our demands are met in a resource based economy.

Non of you would still learn, There would still be greedy people and evil people.

I disagree with most of these statements, humans are not naturally greedy nor ignorant, we can observe tribal life that has been isolated for thousands of years and they are very clever and inventive, and they are very selfless looking in the best interest of the tribe. We created a system and a culture that encourages and promotes selfishness and greed which will continue to perpetuate until that selfishness and greed becoming the destroying factor.

There can never be perfection, this however does not mean we should not try and obtain perfection, it just means there can always be something better and as nature is dynamic our ideal perfection is too dynamic. Perfection in society can not be sought until we first try to find perfection of ones self, of course as I already stated perfection is unobtainable but we should still strive to seek it out as a means of self growth and progression.

We never stop learning, whether it is learning how to survive in a greed and selfish based system or to adapt to a new way of life that promotes cohesion and symbiosis, and although we can never entirely get rid of greed and selfishness, we can at least make it harder for those that are greedy and selfish capable of thriving, and the first step in doing this is to remove greed and selfishness from ones self. This in turn encourages others that there is an alternative to a greedy and selfish lifestyle, and when this ideology spreads far enough the greedy will be surround and powerless as they thrive only when in numbers, and can exploit the greed and selfishness of others.

edit on 3-10-2013 by nw15062 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by nw15062

but many people are weak to desires, If everyone was to be turned into celectial beings.

We would have many souls who would wreak and dominate over lesser beings because they have not been purified.

The Nephilim all over again.

This time there shall be a weeding process, by allowing evil to thrive on the planet it will garentee a higher ratio of uncorruptible * angels* and priests.

You think if i were to open the chambers of accension i would just let anyone walk in? Without having their heart weighed of sin?

It is a divine plan. To re-establish the colony, To assure purification through shere ignorance and terror. Everyone will learn the lessons that need to be learned.

We begin to value life and the ability to seed. Because without feilds to walk or plants to harvest we would weither and die.

When society breaks down all will be divided because the people are no longer gardeners of the planet, they are now a blight.
It will take mans self suffering and denial till even the last man who controls dominion feels suffering as well. Than all will know how power and greed destroys and pollutes the mind.

Resources must be used but the infuriating inferior products and life styles have to go. They will go.
And they are only here to serve as a tool of oppression.

I wish all of it was one sided, But many of the evils are here to take the light of heart as well.
The whole effect is to make humans isolated and not desire to live here. Was this Gods plan? Not exactly. *Satan* or however people identify that negative force influencing our planet.

Wants to carry you away to his or where ever to do as he pleases.
So there really is only 2 options for you. You can turn yourself over to the Pleiadians and hope they want you instead of your children.

Or you can stay here on Earth if you pass the initiation.
Unfortunately there is no third or 4th party involved and there will never be.

Everyone has 2 options, and both are not garenteed for survival.
What is the purpose to life? Well its really hard to say when you are caught between 2 alien dominions fighting over Earth and its inhabitants.

edit on 4-10-2013 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   

My observation is this:

Our nervous system can on occasion enter an optimal state, where our own internal BS doesn't
drown out internal clarity.

So we have 'one of those moments'; the excitement about that stirs up the internal BS, and that
ruins the optimal state.

Call it 'in the zone' or even 'runners high' or various other descriptions.

Frankly it's our own spazzing about everything, which cuts us off from the clarity we say we want.

A wise person once said, that the hardest thing in the world is to just sit alone in a room with
our own funk.

I think it's really true. Master that, and you can do a lot of things that would have thrown you
for a loop in the past.

KPB

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   

signalfire
Oh yeah! The really fun ones are the ones where you think 'I could die right now and it'd be fine'... some sort of instantaneous reverie out of nowhere combined with awe, delight and contentment.

As far as reincarnation goes, I have proof of both that and (from a different experience) life after death, although I presume they're kinda interrelated. I wish I could prove them both to people but they work for me. Now I solve slightly simpler questions....

Could you elaborate on your proof of these things? I'm not being confrontational; I'm genuinely curious. I'm guessing it's not something you can share through words, but it would be cool if you could try.

Also, I love you signature!

And to the OP, I have had a similar experience, except for me it is always EXTREMELY frightening - like overwhelming dread. What do you think that means?

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

i do this on a daily basis lol.

Have to be ready for whats coming.
can't rely on people holding me back when i have to out preform before the norm.
I have love for people and believe that can see into this mindstate of caution and awareness.

For now tho, people are not given a higher purpose other than to clense their own lives.
And seek the knowledge out there.
Anyone on ATS can ramble about mystic this mystic that. I will cut to the chase for you.
Like i said in the above post you are given 2 options.

There are the greys/Pleiadians Or the formless shapers of the underworld/ Orion.
It is your choice.
The pleiadians say go, Orion. lol. The lions. Say stay.
Both of them have knowledge and technology. Both will lead you down a path.
Any other answers are man made. And any other destinies are but of mans trial and error.

There is no Plan C. Only plan P. and Plan O. Plan Pleiadian Plan Orion.
lol. Resistance is futile! You will come to see the Gods in person. And it will be glorious.
There are many portals activating around the planet as i post this. And the legions are gearing up to defend the planet. They are activating because they have preplanned this.

The Earth will be a colony. And the Atlantean gods will be re-established. Humans are the perfect species for increasing the surplus of *Angels*, As the creators of Humans. You are all destined to be in Gods image. To be a more effecient reproducing species. But first there must be moral clensing.

There is no cross species to be made, it is forbidden. This is why the Nephilim incident cannot happen again. Not by our own people. People will be forbidden sexual acts with other species.

Becoming an *angel* is a transformation it is not hybridization. It is unlocking the full potencial of your body and soul. You become perfect* No longer of the flesh but of the void. The blue-void mother will blanket you will a new body. One that cannot be blinded, and one that cannot rot.
Many of the shapeshifting black dogs are aliens who created the pyramids and all the animal referenced stone structures and murals.

This is why the Pleiadians come as very human like beings and nother more...
Basically i want to advance to the space stage because its cool, so the world will somehow change itself because i wanted it to. Lol. And so i think something up thats cool and it comes into existance as a story or a myth or something or other. Something i wonder if im going insain but then i say hey. I wonder if im trapped in my own hell and everyone around me is a figment to keep me sain. Nah im kidding, take a deep breath. Feel your face, Pinch yourself. You are real, all of you are.

But i like to weave like a spider, Sometimes webs might look messy but are works engineering and design.
I like to mess with peoples heads a little bit here and there to throw off from the information i just injected lol. Anyways The persons above quotes, Gotta sift through the BS

PS. I really did see aliens and i guess thats why im such an odd bastard? Who cares. Anubis is badass and im happy to report that i will be a warewolf at sometime because i always wanted to be one. Now i can be a spacewarewolf in a spaceship because thats just so much cooler. lol.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Wonderer2012

- Are the entities behind the NWO part of God's overall plan, are they a necessary evil required for humanity to learn? But how can I confim this idea?

Anyway, I felt compelled to write this thread for whatever reason I'm not sure, so there it is
Anyone relate?

Yea, great thread and many can relate.

What NWO or whatever you ant to call it.....also known as the Kingdom of Mammon certainly does have a form of righteousness, wisdom, ect. and just LOVES to place a great deal of eternal value to its philosophy. Be that as it may and to whatever good one wants to ascribe it the Boss says its not compatible with following the higher path or serving God. Its the old sheep men vs the cattleman.

Not that its bad but its earth and dirt based wisdom, the best that this world can come up with in our fallen condition.

An extreme way of looking at it, but true, was the prophet Isaiah's statement that they acted as though they had "made a deal with death" in that they lived with no fear of the end, no fear of the grave. As if the grave and the end awaited them like a friend, full of its own wisdom and philosophy.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   

AnuTyr
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

For now tho, people are not given a higher purpose other than to clense their own lives.
And seek the knowledge out there.
Anyone on ATS can ramble about mystic this mystic that. I will cut to the chase for you.
Like i said in the above post you are given 2 options.

There are the greys/Pleiadians Or the formless shapers of the underworld/ Orion.
It is your choice.
The pleiadians say go, Orion. lol. The lions. Say stay.
Both of them have knowledge and technology. Both will lead you down a path.
Any other answers are man made. And any other destinies are but of mans trial and error.

There is no Plan C. Only plan P. and Plan O. Plan Pleiadian Plan Orion.
lol. Resistance is futile! You will come to see the Gods in person. And it will be glorious.
There are many portals activating around the planet as i post this. And the legions are gearing up to defend the planet. They are activating because they have preplanned this.

I have a question for you my friend. Please take it in the spirit it is intended.
I have no desire to argue with you. I am not saying that you are right or wrong.

But I have a question for you. It's the same question that I ask all self-styled
(or actual) mystics. Now I'm not hassling you.. I'm very sympathetic to the
'mystical point of view' for my own very good reason.

Here's the question:

Are your opinions how you make sense of the world, and does it really matter
whether your opinions are right or wrong, so long as you get to keep comforting
yourself with these opinions? Even negative stuff gives 'definition', so saying
that you don't WANT to believe these things is not a valid statement.

Don't you wish to define yourself with your opinions and observations?

Next question.

Are you aware of something called 'the boundary layer dilemma' ?

Let's say that you were omniscient. Not one molecule could move,
or one bit of spiritual essence could even blink without your getting
a written status report in triplicate.

So then presumably you'd have the right to share your thoughts with
impunity, because being omniscient, you must be 100% correct right?

But let's say that a hard boundary existed.. let's say that your awareness
was absolute in lets say "this universe". Maybe this hard boundary is
invisible.. let's say you can see everything in the 3rd dimension or the
4th or th 99th.. but how do you know that there isn't a 100th dimension
that makes a fool out of you?

So maybe there is room for everyone to be wrong?

I'm not challenging or teasing you in any way.

It's the same dilemma I face, every time I sit on my spiritual or esoteric
(or even scientific -- I was a nuclear reactor guy) high horse.

How can one KNOW KNOW KNOW?

I'm always keeping myself honest with this thought.

Just thought I'd share.

KPB

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Some very thoughtful replies in this thread, very interesting viewpoints from each person's perspective. That is a word I have latched on to over the years-perspective. Since we all operate from our own, it's never really possible to put yourself totally in another persons shoes-or brain. In my journeys both out in the tangible world and inwardly, I have stumbled across one tiny little nugget that has helped me to put a lot into perspective.

We see individual horrors in the news that make absolutely no sense to a reasonable, kind, thinking person with their own sense of morality. We ask why? How? What motivates one person to become a monster, yet another, a doctor? We owe a lot to our upbringing, geography, time of birth, and circumstances that lead us to where we have arrived at our current point in life. If we can step way back, to the edges of the universe, and see it all as a great fabric, woven together with good and bad, all possible atoms aligning in order and chaos, all at the same time, from the beginning and end of time-it all makes sense. Everything that happens doesn't necessarily need a reason to happen, it just does. It's all part of the fabric. It's all one.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   

The question posed in the title of this thread reminds me of a song.

"When I was young I caught a fleeting glimpse,
Out of the corner of my eye.

I turned to look but it was gone,
I cannot put my finger on it now,
The child has grown the dream is gone

And I have become comfortably numb".

Pink Floyd

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Is it ever a visual, like starting out with a spiral, or a torus pattern, spinning and flowing, then imagining the planes of dimensions and how they are more of a fluid of 'nothing'? And this fluid of nothing flows outwardly from a single point in 1 dimension, spitting into two directions creating a plane that continues and spits the plane of into a 3rd dimension. Then where all these splits occur the flow of nothing creates a vortex of nothingness in various directions and spins... Until the center of these vortices become so small they all eventually form an infinitesimally small point of an equally infinite speed of spin, then... Many points, so small, it could hardly be said to exist at all, and so quickly whirling that its not certain if the nothingness is now 'solid' or simply a highy compacted wave with an infinite amount of potential energy contained by its own harmonic resonating field, pulsing at an infined speed. Afterwards all of these points begin to flow around each other, some attracted by there own harmonic resonance when reaching the right distance, others bouncing off eachother.

Then all of this continues until, at some point, these points keep collecting, and repelling, forming larger, but slower, whirling flows of these points of nothingness. Continuing and continuing, growing spreading and slowing.

That's what I get sometimes...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join