It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is time to expose the secret societies

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   

nancyliedersdeaddog

Drilluminati
If you had to chance to be mentored by an illuminati member would you?

I think it would depend on who's going to be the mentor, your definition of the illuminati, and what I would have to do. If I could be mentored by Bush Jr. from Herold and Kumar 2 then heck yeah but let's say it was Al Gore I would have to go with a no, I couldn't stand listening to him brag about creating the internet, carbon foot prints, and the dangers of manbearpig

you initially do not know who your mentor is.It could be anyone. would you still take that leap of faith?

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   

dizziedame
reply to post by nancyliedersdeaddog

OP, after 5 pages maybe you are ready to give the name of and details of the secret society you must have belonged to.

You continue to speak of your facts and first hand observations of the secret society that you claim was of the occult.

Just throw us a few tidbits such as a special hand shake, pass word, maybe order of meetings and what or who did you pledge allegiance to.

Thank you for an interesting thread.

I see no sense in continuing to respond to you again.
I was not replying to nancyliedersdeaddog. I was replying to the OP.
Just watched one of the best college football games I have watched this year.
UGA............44 LSU............41
Go Big Dawgs

De Colores
edit on 28-9-2013 by dizziedame because: To brag about them Dawgs.

edit on 28-9-2013 by dizziedame because: to correct a mistake

What do you mean by secret societies I have belonged to ? I never have been involved into this. Maybe the fact that I call to an exposure of them would lead to thinking I was part of one then defected, but I can assure you my friend this is not the case.

As was said before, the only intented purpose is to expose them, no the New World Order will not happen, the great work of all ages will fail.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Drilluminati

In no case I would, he would be exposed for who he really is period. It might seem a bit radical, but what is happening behind the curtain needs to be said, enough of hiding and secrecy with matters of such importance.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Drilluminati

I probably still would.

reply to post by thruthseek3r

Well, if you haven't belonged to them, then how do you know anything? You have yet to show any evidence.

Why is it that most anti-Masons or rather anti-"secret societies" are just nosy busy-bodies who want to stick their nose into everyone's business?

What's wrong with secrecy?

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Drilluminati

nancyliedersdeaddog

Drilluminati

I think it would depend on who's going to be the mentor, your definition of the illuminati, and what I would have to do. If I could be mentored by Bush Jr. from Herold and Kumar 2 then heck yeah but let's say it was Al Gore I would have to go with a no, I couldn't stand listening to him brag about creating the internet, carbon foot prints, and the dangers of manbearpig

you initially do not know who your mentor is.It could be anyone. would you still take that leap of faith?

I wouldn't join because of the fear of the unknown, getting involved in some sick stuff, my conscience, and the good chance of being treated like trash by some egomaniac.

The only way I would be fine with joining the Illuminati is if I was going to expose them and was trying to find out the real truth of what's going on but I figured that wasn't the kind of answer you were looking for.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Wow, I was wondering why I had taken a break from the SS forum, now I remember why.

I am a uk freemason and would like to extend an invitation to all those curious. At our group (19 lodges and I think 5 chapters meet in our building) we have a yearly heritage day/s, where you can receive a tour of the building including lodge rooms. You will have an explanation and an opportunity to ask questions. Unfortunately it happens each September, but you are more than welcome to come next year. ETA plus you get to spend some time by the seaside :-)

And I am sure my brethren across the pond may have similar events, just ask, you may be surprised at what you learn.
edit on 29-9-2013 by Jamjar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Jamjar
And I am sure my brethren across the pond may have similar events, just ask, you may be surprised at what you learn.

In New Jersey ours is every October.

If you stop by I may even show you where the portal is located.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Jamjar

Usually we have one in May, but when we have fundraisers at the Temple, we have tours as well.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I unlocked the TRUTH....sorta because we can never get the TRUTH into words its impossible. If we could ever put a "symbol" into words would infact make the "symbol" cease to exist. These have EXTRAORDINARY powers locked inside them. The way to unlock them is what is hard. First NEVER EVER associate ANY word with the symbols as again this cannot be done. Second can only every understand by revelation, vision, intuition,insight, experience you cannot share with other....That which we commuinicate can be believed by other but that which we communicate can only be known by ourselves. YOU HAVE THE KEYS NOW GO UNLOCK!!

any time you speak = acceptance, interpretation, opinion, belief you will never get anywhere,,,,no one ever can tell you...EVER

now go fourth and "Dwell in gods house" - your head - and find your keys each "symbol" has its own key more complex then the others....the only piece i am missing is the pattern from simple to more complex

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   

If you really want to expose secret societies then crack the allegoric code that they have been employing. Decoded messages will tell everyone what these societies are really about. Cracking the code really is not that difficult if you know where to start, but based on my observations, I don't believe you or anyone else will attempt this. I have attempted to expose how this code works to others, but no one seems ambitious enough to test my ideas. It is just too easy to simply regurgitate what others have already said and believe that that will be sufficient.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   

You are wrong.

I gave some information on my experiences, which is my choice and my right.#

I do not need to divulge personal details on a public website, nor is proof needed.

If you don't like the fact I have experienced these things and say so on here, tough!

I make my own choices.

Suck it up!

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   

theabsolutetruth

You are wrong.

I do not need to divulge personal details on a public website, nor is proof needed.

If you don't like the fact I have experienced these things and say so on here, tough!

I make my own choices.

Suck it up!

I respect your right to refrain from sharing your personal details.... Probably a smart thing to do, actually. It is your PERSONAL experience and I will view it subjectively as just that....a personal story.

But at the same time, don't expect others to accept your story as a legitimate proof of any global conspiracy as it cannot be independently verified. Your story does not prove the claims in the initial post. Your story cannot prove anything...

People come onto ATS all the time and make stuff up. Not saying you have lied, but that you should understand the perspective of others who cannot simply accept blindly what you claim.

No matter which side of the argument you stand, if you can't back up what you say with something that can be independently verified, be prepared to be ridiculed and/or dismissed. Don't mean to be harsh, but that is how things tend to roll around these boards.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   

theabsolutetruth

LOL!! That is the motto of the anti-Mason. Facts and evidence just get in the way of your defamation. You spin a pretty little story, but it doesn't stand up to much without some actual evidence. Just remember, you can tell your lies over and over again, doesn't them anymore true.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
All the hate posts against my reply to the OP really prove the point that some people cannot stand the truth.

I have openly said something about my experience, it is a true experience, regardless of whoever believes it, I have CHOSEN to say something about it.

I could have said nothing, kept schtum but I prefer the TRUTH, I love the TRUTH and the ATS motto is DENY IGNORANCE.

I am denying ignorance and telling the TRUTH about something that affected my life and plenty of others. I believe it is of ethical importance that such things aren't hidden. The fact people hid it before only caused a lot of suffering. If people who are aware of such things grew a moral compass, perhaps there would have been /would be far less suffering at the hands of self serving egotistical perverted people aiming for the fulfillment of their selfish aims with little respect for others (apart from 'brethren' obviously).

If people are hating me because of that, then I would rather such people hated me than liked, because it is such people that I would prefer to refrain from giving any of my time to.

Frankly, it is time the world woke up to the abuses going on in society, and did something proactive and worthwhile in preventing such crimes.

Furthermore, I do not seek the sort of attention of sensationalist comments, I am also not inclined to flights of fancy.

In fact there is SO MUCH MORE I could say, but for fear of my life and privacy, I won't detail it here on ATS, suffice to say I have taken the relevant steps in ensuring mine and my loved ones safety and authorities are aware of certain things I have experienced.

I will not reply to any more comments to, at, or about me on this thread, I expected better from ATS but I guess where there's good there is evil. The truth shall prevail.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
All the hate posts against my reply to the OP really prove the point that some people cannot stand the truth.

I have openly said something about my experience, it is a true experience, regardless of whoever believes it, I have CHOSEN to say something about it.

I could have said nothing, kept schtum but I prefer the TRUTH, I love the TRUTH and the ATS motto is DENY IGNORANCE.

I am denying ignorance and telling the TRUTH about something that affected my life and plenty of others. I believe it is of ethical importance that such things aren't hidden. The fact people hid it before only caused a lot of suffering. If people who are aware of such things grew a moral compass, perhaps there would have been /would be far less suffering at the hands of self serving egotistical perverted people aiming for the fulfillment of their selfish aims with little respect for others (apart from 'brethren' obviously).

If people are hating me because of that, then I would rather such people hated me than liked, because it is such people that I would prefer to refrain from giving any of my time to.

Frankly, it is time the world woke up to the abuses going on in society, and did something proactive and worthwhile in preventing such crimes.

Furthermore, I do not seek the sort of attention of sensationalist comments, I am also not inclined to flights of fancy.

In fact there is SO MUCH MORE I could say, but for fear of my life and privacy, I won't detail it here on ATS, suffice to say I have taken the relevant steps in ensuring mine and my loved ones safety and authorities are aware of certain things I have experienced.

I will not reply to any more comments to, at, or about me on this thread, I expected better from ATS but I guess where there's good there is evil. The truth shall prevail.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

What truth? You have posted no evidence to support your stories.

And yet so many embrace ignorance when jumping on the "Masonic fraternity is evil" bandwagon.

I am denying ignorance and telling the TRUTH about something that affected my life and plenty of others.

No, telling the truth requires you to back it up with facts and evidence, not just "take my word on it."

I believe it is of ethical importance that such things aren't hidden.

Well, if you are about exoteric information then please post your facts and evidence.

You try to damn secrecy, but everyone practices secrecy...everyone.

Please show us how Freemasonry is filled with "self serving egotistical perverted people aiming for the fulfillment of their selfish aims with little respect for others". Other than writings unproven stories on the internet, what have you done to better the world? What charity do you give to your fellow man?

...suffice to say I have taken the relevant steps in ensuring mine and my loved ones safety and authorities are aware of certain things I have experienced.

Yes, yes, you're in all sorts of "risk" and it's not just in your head.
Please. Some of you anti-Masons think yourself way too important. Your unproven stories are no threat. Put down the superiority complex and come back to reality.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   

swordwords

If you really want to expose secret societies then crack the allegoric code that they have been employing. Decoded messages will tell everyone what these societies are really about. Cracking the code really is not that difficult if you know where to start, but based on my observations, I don't believe you or anyone else will attempt this. I have attempted to expose how this code works to others, but no one seems ambitious enough to test my ideas. It is just too easy to simply regurgitate what others have already said and believe that that will be sufficient.

Break it down to me swordwords. i have done some research and Manly P Hall seems pretty legit. But to add some knowledge would be awesome!

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

theabsolutetruth

You are wrong.

I make my own choices.

Suck it up!

If that's how you feel then don't be mad when people on here don't believe you. I mean it's fine you don't wont to expose these "evil" people and let them keep doing what they are doing. I will never understand why people get upset when someone brings up people doing horrible things to them and then when pressed about it they get all angry.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
These societies have been exposing themselves purposely, slowly rolling out Mystery Babylon for the consumption of the masses. Just like all their plans, they do it slowly, little by little, so that the masses aren't aware of them gradually eroding our values and replacing them with their evil beliefs, exactly like they have done with our economy over the last century. For anyone with eyes to see, this is self-evident.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

theabsolutetruth

You really think some Freemasons are going to kill you because you are bad mouthing them on a conspiracy website? If you're in danger then why don't they take out the other 50,000 or so other anti-masons who "expose" them by writing books, starting websites, start anti-masonic stalking groups, and go on tv shows?

Wait first you start going on about how it's your right to not bring up the story (which is fine) but now you're talking about how you think stuff shouldn't be hidden and people need to grow a moral compass and expose these evil people, is anyone else as confused as me? Get off your high horse you haven't told any truths or exposed anyone, all you did was say Masons did horrible things to me and when asked about it you got defensive.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join