It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is time to expose the secret societies

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   

LABTECH767

Central and cecil housing trust and Tattershalls bloodstocks ...

...then Tattershalls bloodstocks moved to the Republic of Eirland,

my ancestor's the TATERSHALLS

Just an observation: If you were related, wouldn't you spell the surname correctly?
It's Tattersalls, not Tattershalls that you speak of.

LABTECH767

Now there is enough to identify me to those in the know.

Are you David McCann?
His story and ancestry are the same as yours. Plus, that's his stage name. His real name is Peter McCann, and he works at LabTech.

Plus, he also writes certain phrases in CAPS in his book, just like you do. :-)

Or maybe it is all just coincidence...?

edit on 9/10/2013 by Saurus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Saurus
Or maybe it is all just coincidence...?

There are no coincidences.

Except a that a certain Mason who shall remain nameless (networkdude) who resides in a certain town in the United States that shall also remain nameless (Dunn, N.C.) is forbidden to have adult beverages in his lodge.

Well, that really is not a coincidence either.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

We Idaho Masons can't either without special dispensation

edit on 9-10-2013 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

KSigMason
We Idaho Masons can't either without special dispensation

We specially dispense at all our meetings. One tasty, frosted mug at a time.

edit on 9-10-2013 by AugustusMasonicus because: do I really need to say it?

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Saurus

Actually like any surname there are varient's and my mothers fathers family are most certainly related, By the way I do not like symantec's and spelling insults as they show a certain level of bigoted stupidity in they whom resort to this tactic to enforce there attempt at character assasination.

Go back to searching for you philosophers stone boy and call us when you find it.

Lord and Lady tattershall (and I will spell it like that correct or otherwise as I am pig headed just like yours truly) were my mothers god parents at the Anglican church called St Luke's in Liverpool which has been left as a monument to those whom died within when a german bomb landed on it a direct hit during the second world war, Elisabeth tattershall made the trust for my mother and bequeathed all she owned and that is all the tattershalls owned including Title and land's, further to this she made it safe so it could never be stolen (so how did they steal it), my mother was born on the 28th of January 1933 so that will tell you her age and you may surmise my own, We have the Trust fund number and an official tax document, the Account number but neither the TSB bank or the police are willing to do anything, the solicitors all made well out of it and never acted against the hierarchy even though they were supposed to be representing my mother.
The masons have shown both a disrespect for a child of a high ranking mason (after my research I would never join that cult anyway) in contravention of there supposed fraternity and rule's and indeed have been instrumental in burying this fraud as deeply as they can.

My mothers name is Hallworth and you might like to know it is of direct Saxon origin while Tattershall comes from 'Tates Hall' meaning wife (TATE) lands (Hall).

My ancestor through the Tattershall line founded Tattershall bloodstocks in 1746-7 at the tattershall owned Cambden race track which is now cambden market and we have it on good authority that cambden marked or at least the land is actually my mothers property as well.
In 1750 the liverpool corporation a group of business man approached lord tattershall about funding the establishment of dock's at liverpool and he provided the £4000+ needed for the project without which liverpool would never have grown into a city, the price he was the dock's owner and the liverpool corporation paid a rent and leased them for 99 years.
Now do you see why they buried this so deep.

Without the willing participation of corrupt masons this would never have been perpetrated as they litteraly stole a childs inheritance and when she as a woman started searching used extreme tactics including running her off the road to cover up there crimes, there used to be a whole bookshelf on the Tattershalls at liverpool library and when my mother investigated the entire shelf was moveing into storage and those texts taken off public access in the late 1970's, a well known law firm called Silverman and livermoore was involved in this fraud and there solicitor mr Rex Makin was one of the main culprit's, He was actually seen defacing irreplacable archive newspapers in liverpool library and cutting or tearing pages out so that there information could not be recovered, I personally have met the son of a police officer (also an ex officer) whom once cought him in a leud act with a young male in the public toilets, he ran off leaving the police officer with his wax ear and the young lad and even though he had the solicitors prosthetic ear mr makin got off scott free because of his contact's in the hierarchy.

What I have placed here is fact and that goes for my other post's on this thread.

Oh and one final note we have met good mason's so my anger may be a little too harsh I will accept and though they never aided us they did offer there apology's and disgust at what had occured.

edit on 9-10-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Saurus

That was some pretty good detective work and observation skills haha. I tried to read some of his book but really couldn't get past the first chapter, maybe I'll try again later.

Edit: I really thruthseek3r comes back and gives us some of the link's he's got his info from instead of running away. He said he was going to be gone from ats for "spiritual reasons" yet it looks like he's been on ats for the past 2 days.

edit on 9-10-2013 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Lol... My husband wants to know how your Lodge gets to enjoy such proclivities! He says there are some Shriners events that have those kinds of beverages but that other Lodges to which he belongs (Blue, Scottish, and York) would highly forbid it.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

CIAGypsy
Lol... My husband wants to know how your Lodge gets to enjoy such proclivities!

Democracy in action my dear CIAGypo. We put on our big boy pants and voted that we wanted to be able to have adult beverages at our lodges. It also helps with the lodge rentals to be able to permit alcohol for any prospective guests.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   

thruthseek3r

network dude

AfterInfinity
reply to post by thruthseek3r

If only we had Kennedy back.

Why, was His secret society better than the rest?

A secret society will always be a secret society whatever it is. The mere fact it is secret means there is something to hide and why would they hide something from the public?

That answer is yours to decide.

Thruthseek3r

If you feel that about secret societies do you also feel that way about the government spying on their own citizens and what information does Freemasonry hold from the public? I really hope you come back and answer all the questions others have asked.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   

thruthseek3r

I will pray to God for you so that you get the truth concerning these topics and so you see it for yourself.

Thruthseek3r

"26. And [the Messiah] said unto them, "If a man told God that he wanted most of all to help the suffering world, no matter the price to himself, and God answered and told him what he must do, should the man do as he is told?"

27. "Of course, Master!" cried the many. "It should be pleasure for him to suffer the tortures of hell itself, should God ask it!"

28. "No matter what those tortures, no matter how difficult the task?"

29. "Honor to be hanged, glory to be nailed to a tree and burned, if so be that God has asked," said they.

30. "And what would you do," the Master said unto the multitude, "if God spoke directly to your face and said, 'I COMMAND THAT YOU BE HAPPY IN THE WORLD, AS LONG AS YOU LIVE.' What would you do then?"

31. And the multitude was silent, not a voice, not a sound was heard upon the hillsides, across the valleys where they stood."

~Richard Bach, Illusions, 1977

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   

AugustusMasonicus

CIAGypsy
Lol... My husband wants to know how your Lodge gets to enjoy such proclivities!

Democracy in action my dear CIAGypo. We put on our big boy pants and voted that we wanted to be able to have adult beverages at our lodges. It also helps with the lodge rentals to be able to permit alcohol for any prospective guests.

Yes, either that, or you are OF THE DEVIL!

Satan has infiltrated your lodge and now pours his vile juice down your gullet!

Don't mistake this attack for Jealousy! If needed I will start quoting Bible scripture!!!

demon spawn.
edit on 10-10-2013 by network dude because: no, you don't' need to say it.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Here is yet another former Mason and his argument quoting Masonic authors whom claim there fraterntiy is a religion and opposing those whom claim otherwise, YES it is a christian site and I value it the more for that.
www.cuttingedge.org...

It is interesting how you make little of the thread and turn it into a Joke but please remember we also are a brotherhood and we outnumber you by one heck of a way's.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by LABTECH767

You sound more like an army of brats than anything else. You're the whole reason they were secretive to begin with. They don't kill for their beliefs, but Christians do. And Christians have killed Freemasons before. They have more reason to hate you than you have to hate them. And I suspect that's where your hate comes from. They have more reason to hate you, and yet they don't. You can't understand that. And unless you grow up, you never will.
edit on 10-10-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

It's not a Christian site, it's a "christian" site that is all fanatical.

The guy gives an opinion, but FACT remains that Freemasonry is not a religion as it does not meet the most basic requirements to be considered a religion. He does the same thing every anti-Mason does and that is misquote.

Those on that site and those who have replaced the compassion of Christ with militancy and fanaticism will never see Freemasonry for what it is, but as an enemy to the overly rigid and misguided notions.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

I will not judge you or any individual Mason except those whom have wronged my family and as I pointed out many members of my family and ancestry were obviously member of the craft however from my own perspective I find it incompatable with my faith in christ though only he can judge and in that you have a truly valid point, further I have no bone to pick with the american lodge's though I may disagree with there tradition's if what I read is correct.

As you know the old Masonry is in some respects a differant creature from the new Masonry though it's core traditions have tried to maintain there legacy but I encourage you to take an impartial view and read this,
www.letusreason.org...

Yes yes I know it is another christian site but this is not an attack on masonry simply pointing out common cult initiation and control characterisics.

www.wikihow.com...

Now ok the same can be said for all major religions and every social grouping but?.

And if you are looking for the hall of records and believe cayce (Just saying as some chapters and lodges took that man litteraly) then try the lost sphynx on the opposite side of the nile which was built by the ancient egyptians to complement the leonised new form they had adapted the far more ancient anubian sphynx into and was later stripped for it's stones to rebuild cairo after a flood.
Not that I believe any of that but something to chew on.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   

You are indeed judging, please spare us your self-righteousness.

Well, I'm a Christian and I find nothing wrong with the Craft.

It's not the fact that the site is "christian", but that it is fanatical and spreading lies for the sake of furthering their own selfish agenda. From reading your first site, Freemasonry is the very antithesis of what a cult is accused of being. I do love when sites like this accuse others of being "controlling". Hello pot, have you met my friend kettle? Our leaders are not absolute nor do we see them as some kind of prophet. LOL Freemasonry is not controlling nor does it use fear, intimidation, or coercion. Freemasonry has no plan of salvation so there is no fear of losing our salvation. Critical thinking is encouraged. Freemasonry has no control over our private or intimate lives. Freemasonry doesn't have "confession sessions". There is no double standard between members and leaders. Freemasonry doesn't manipulate Scripture. Freemasonry doesn't have an "us against them". There are no "Rules of Silence" nor do we seek conversion. And it goes on and on, each point as pathetic as the previous one. In fact all of these "cult" descriptions perfectly describe anti-Masons. Strange.

As to your second, we don't know who actually founded Freemasonry as our history is very foggy, but our legendary founder of Freemasonry is King Solomon. Freemasonry is not centralized as each Grand Lodge is sovereign and independent; this doesn't include the appendant orders and the variety of bodies and hierarchy -- my point is Freemasonry is decentralized. There is no such thing as intellectual limitation nor do we discourage interacting with non-Masons. Dues are not "cultish", but the way in which we raise funds (ie we're privately funded) nor are we required to "part with our funds or assets". There is no exploitation or manipulation, in fact that is discouraged. So far nothing in this site describes Freemasonry.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   

I completely forgot to include the fact that I am a Grand Chaplain as well and I'm the Prelate for the Boise Valley of the Scottish Rite, and I have joined many Masonic bodies and I have yet to see anything that compromises my faith in Christ.
edit on 10-10-2013 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

LABTECH767
Here is yet another former Mason and his argument quoting Masonic authors whom claim there fraterntiy is a religion and opposing those whom claim otherwise, YES it is a christian site and I value it the more for that.
www.cuttingedge.org...

Did you know that the director ofcuttingedge.org is listed on another Christian site's hall of shame as one of those who have embarrased Christianity:

Christian Hall of Shame

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Hmm, and I offered an olive branch only for it to be set on fire, but yes as a christian I am entitled to judge and will be happy to accept my judge when he reciprocates and he is christ but do not deny that masonic tradition is not christian, Oh yes I know it has masqueraded for a very long time behind that veil of convenience though for a very long time, the real mason's were lost long ago and there orders true history can be found in this, www.freemasons-freemasonry.com... They were indeed both christian and patronised by the church but then they were building her cathedrals.

Now how have you changed and are you willing to tell us how an otherwise Masonic Craft based organisation or medievil guild became so very interested in initiation ceremony's that are not of christian origin and polluted by 17th and 18th century mysticism that was not part of these ancient lodge's.

I wish no harm of Good masons or innocent lodges so long as they do not as you claim conflict with your faith in Christ but let me ask you when you referre to someone as brother are you meaning in the craft or christ and therefore which master do you serve.

I would ask you to track down a text called the 'secret's of mount sinai' and subtitled 'the codex sinaiticus' that contains a near complete translation of the codex and compare how it differs and how it converges with your order and it's belief's as you may find it enlightening though it is definitely not mainstream christian and is a true gnostic text based on a vision shown to it's writer.

Further how can a Mason whom is not a Mason be a Mason, how many of you have actually worked stone or are you content to let the true origin of that title merely remain ceremonial.

No I think I will stick to following the carpenter whom once healed a man whom was blind, a man whom then saw humans as tree's walking only for the carpenter to take a little of that sight back and I am content to let him shape my wood by his craft.

edit on 11-10-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

LABTECH767

Hmm, and I offered an olive branch only for it to be set on fire, but yes as a christian I am entitled to judge and will be happy to accept my judge when he reciprocates and he is christ but do not deny that masonic tradition is not christian, Oh yes I know it has masqueraded for a very long time behind that veil of convenience though for a very long time, the real mason's were lost long ago and there orders true history can be found in this, www.freemasons-freemasonry.com... They were indeed both christian and patronised by the church but then they were building her cathedrals.

Now how have you changed and are you willing to tell us how an otherwise Masonic Craft based organisation or medievil guild became so very interested in initiation ceremony's that are not of christian origin and polluted by 17th and 18th century mysticism that was not part of these ancient lodge's.

I wish no harm of Good masons or innocent lodges so long as they do not as you claim conflict with your faith in Christ but let me ask you when you referre to someone as brother are you meaning in the craft or christ and therefore which master do you serve.

I would ask you to track down a text called the 'secret's of mount sinai' and subtitled 'the codex sinaiticus' that contains a near complete translation of the codex and compare how it differs and how it converges with your order and it's belief's as you may find it enlightening though it is definitely not mainstream christian and is a true gnostic text based on a vision shown to it's writer.

Further how can a Mason whom is not a Mason be a Mason, how many of you have actually worked stone or are you content to let the true origin of that title merely remain ceremonial.

No I think I will stick to following the carpenter whom once healed a man whom was blind, a man whom then saw humans as tree's walking only for the carpenter to take a little of that sight back and I am content to let him shape my wood by his craft.

edit on 11-10-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

Do you really think someone that calls a friend "brother" is serving them, so since I call people in my college fraternity "brother" do you think I serve them and they are my master? When someone calls someone a brother it usually means they are close, like family, and care about each other, have you ever heard the expression we're like brothers? No offense but I think you should try and get a better understanding of Freemasonry and Christianity plus you should use better sources then cutting edge who thinks Harry Potter books are witchcraft ( which I'm going to go out on a limb and say you believe the same). That Cutting Edge Ministries is running a nice little racket mixing conspiracy theories with Christianity and selling over priced books/CD's. I love how they are trying to "save" people and doesn't the bible say something about "You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor."

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join