It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kenyan mall massacre unspeakable torture

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TopsyTurvyOne

Seriously, according to you nothing happens in this world.......really?

I bet you even look like Jim Carrey.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   

seabhac-rua
reply to post by TopsyTurvyOne

Seriously, according to you nothing happens in this world.......really?

I bet you even look like Jim Carrey.

this incident didn't happen red. check the links.

and in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening and good night.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   

727Sky
www.dailymail.co.uk...

‘You find people with hooks hanging from the roof,’ said one Kenyan doctor, who asked not to be named.

Children were found dead in the food court fridges with knives still embedded in their bodies, it was claimed.

‘They removed eyes, ears, nose. They get your hand and sharpen it like a pencil then they tell you to write your name with the blood. They drive knives inside a child’s body
'Actually if you look at all the bodies, unless those ones that were escaping, fingers are cut by pliers, the noses are ripped by pliers. Here it was pain.

During the firefight, hostages reportedly had their throats slashed from ear to ear and were thrown screaming from third-floor balconies as the siege came to a bloody end. Forensics teams, still sifting through the mountains of rubble, fear many more bodies are yet to be found.

Words are not enough to express my pity for those who went through this madness before they died. Hate filled barbaric hearts could only have done such deeds.

Men were said to have been castrated and had fingers removed with pliers before being blinded and hanged during the four day siege

I'd like proof of above please.

For all the hell raised, at least twice these mongrels let women with children go and those who were let go reported that they were only alive because attackers said : " your lucky we dont kill kids".

This above, I feel, is the worst piece of propaganda Ive ever read from the guardian.

Ro.
edit on 29-9-2013 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by spooky24

spooky24

Nothing is worse than an old fashion religious war.. The fighters believe they have god on their side and all others are heathens and dogs to be killed; but let us punish them for being unbelievers first.... If you were Muslim as indicated by the reports and could answer some of the questions you were not shot but released. Propaganda, maybe, but some of the atrocities that are being committed in the name of religion should give everyone in this world a sick feeling to their very soul.

I don't know if all this is true however torture is forbidden for holy warriors as spelled out in the fatwa and the declaration of jihad.

"If you slaughter do not cause the discomfort to the one you are killing as this was the way of the prophet"
"death should be quick say the prophet"

If they are torturing women and children then they are not jihadist and the entire jihad movement would be quick to point that out.

For that reason I don't believe the reports.

I really wanted to believe this. So, I did a little research about the Taliban in Afghanistan. Ultimately I found an article written by Dawn Perlmutter, an expert in religious terrorism.

The article: Mujahideen Desecration: Beheadings, Mutilation & Muslim Iconoclasm has the following quote:

"In February 2005 the London based radical Sheikh Hani al-Siba’i justified the mutilation and torture of enemies by the precedent of the Prophet who, as a punishment for stealing sheep, "drove nails and gouged out the eyes of the ‘Urayna tribe . . . cut off their opposite arms and legs and threw them into al-Hrara area to die."

That same article details numerous incidents of rape, torture, and murder of men, women, and children. One can justify almost any behavior in the name of religion. It simply depends on the interpretation du jour.

Dex

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   

GAOTU789
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I'm still on the fence on whether these claims are true or propaganda from the TPTB in Kenya.

The reason i say this is because we had people being rescued out the mall up until the very end of this. We should have heard something, even a whisper of this, from some of them. It isn't till 4 days after the fact that these stories are coming out.

In the original thread on this, Deadsnow linked stories of other attacks by Al Shabbab that have occurred in other parts of Kenya since the mall attack. My original thought was these stories( the torture and whatnot, not the other attacks ) were put out to further bolster Kenyans to support whatever decision that the president makes in the near future regarding these terrorists and Somalia.

Could be just my cynical nature I suppose.

ETA: A link showing some of the inconsistencies from the Kenyan Government so far...

www.standardmedia.co.ke...

edit on 27-9-2013 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

One must not forget that this mall is Israeli owned and that certain people were warned not to go to that mall. It all sounds so familiar.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Kangaruex4Ewe
I do not understand this kind of hate. Really. This is a special kind of evil and it makes your soul sad just to read about it. I just can't wrap my mind around this kind of thing. It's just sick.

Dick Cheney would be proud.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   

I really wanted to believe this. So, I did a little research about the Taliban in Afghanistan. Ultimately I found an article written by Dawn Perlmutter, an expert in religious terrorism.

I think you missed my point. Al'qeda lost both the Iraq and Afghanistan war because of their barbarian tactics that drove away the majority of their allies in the Muslim world, not to mention their own fighters who turned against them and joined the American coalition in Iraq. The tribal leaders refused to be part of killing and torturing other Muslims and they were doomed because of it.The Taliban is a form of government and they are not responding to a fatwa.

If you read Khalid Sheikh Mohammed (KSM) confession he states very plainly that after he sliced off the head of Daniel Pearl everything changed and he knew they were doomed because of it. This kind of thing is not their policy anymore, and if this woman knew anything about it would point that out. After 2008 all this stopped.

There are always going to be fringe movements in any religion. A good example is the idiot Vernon Howell who named himself Cyrus the Great and murdered(with the convent help of the FBI) all those women and children. That is not my, or the mainstreams, view of Christianity.

You are correct that the Koran is very interpretive, just like the bible is.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by spooky24

Now that made sense and thank you for your reply. No one I know believes all Muslims are like this blood thirsty group.... Reports like this which points to any group does not help their cause and only stirs hatred...

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Some scientist claim Africa was the cradle of humanity. One might argue they [black people], by definition, might be more civilized than us given they've been around longer than the rest of the world. Something just doesn't add up here.

Furthermore, like we need to know the details of such graphic gore. It is clear by the evidence the media is trying to win the public for a possible or maybe inevitable military occupation of central and eastern Africa. To that end, nothing works better than outraging the public with such atrocities. Now not only are we at war with terrorism but we are about to embark in a war against barbarism.
edit on 29-9-2013 by Vanux because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Two articles got pulled from the DM early this morning because they were rumbled for using a picture that is totally unrelated to this incident and is 3+ years old.

They were basing their article around this specific unrelated photo, pretty much saying that they have CCTV footage of one gunman pointing guns at cowering hostages inside a bank in the Nairobi mall.

I wish i screen capped it all now.

The image has been traced back to the FBI website about a Florida robbery dated April 16 2010. If you scroll down, it's the picture of the guy in what looks like army gear pointing a gun at people underneath a counter.

FBI Florida robbery April 2010

This picture broke during the first day of the Mall incident, i don't know which news source used it first but it has been very prominent in the media during this attack.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Vanux
Some scientist claim Africa was the cradle of humanity. One might argue they [black people], by definition, might be more civilized than us given they've been around longer than the rest of the world. Something just doesn't add up here.

Furthermore, like we need to know the details of such graphic gore. It is clear by the evidence the media is trying to win the public for a possible or maybe inevitable military occupation of central and eastern Africa. To that end, nothing works better than outraging the public with such atrocities. Now not only are we at war with terrorism but we are about to embark in a war against barbarism.
edit on 29-9-2013 by Vanux because: (no reason given)

Are you saying black, (or Africans), are less civilised than white, (or European), people? or that both are as equally 'civilised'?

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by skitzspiricy

Good spot and remember some initial ATS discussion regarding that picture and people querying why army-style fatigues wear being worn and speculating about the weapon depicted. Not the first time pictures from unrelated stories have been used in this way and really wonder how or why it happens. The feed these papers use from picture desks are all keyword driven and the meta data is very detailed.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
If people take time and research other attacks they might find this sort of things have been done before, its part of the terrorism. May our gods help us.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Text Even Beslan did nothing like this. The torture...I don't recall reading anything like that being done there.
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Man, you've got that sooooooooooo wrong. The unspeakable atrocities committed at Beslan on the children and teachers is as close to demonic as I could bare to think of. Such is the mindset of the fanatics of a death worshipping cult. I'll see if I can dig up the info and pass it on to you.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
When I found that FBI photo was being used my first thought was there a connection that they know about? Miami where that armed robbery happened has a large Somali population. Could they know something? They released a picture of someone they knew was involved with the Kenya attack from that Miami robbery and gave the picture to someone in the press that thought it was a picture from the event and did not connect that it was leak of fore knowledge and they know who did this and where they came from?

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Adaluncatif

One must not forget that this mall is Israeli owned and that certain people were warned not to go to that mall. It all sounds so familiar.

That would not surprise me in the least, and here is why.. In any black op infiltration.... you have worked for years to embed an asset in a terrorist group. Your asset tells you a super secret hush hush hit is going down. You can covertly intervene and blow you your assets cover or warn a few family members to stay away from the scene and the rest take the hit.. Even in WWll after we broke the Japanese code and knew there would be an action by the enemy on a certain date and place we sacrificed our assets instead of letting the Japanese know we had broken their code. Does Mossad or the CIA have assets overseas embedded in groups deemed bad... Let us hope so.

In the states ATF, FBI, etc etc are embedded in many societies or militia's across the country.. Is that the case in this instance... I was not there so anything I say/type is pure speculation but it would make sense (to me) if that were the case.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

Clearly, the fanatical Muslims are being guided a led by demons. That's really the only answer.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucius Driftwood

During the winter of 1937/38, The Imperial Japanese Army marched on and took Nanking, China. Then Capital of China and home to 600,000 civilians and surrendering soldiers alike. 6 weeks later, a mind numbing 300,000 of those people would be dead in a massacre to take 1st by a considerable margin for worst during the World War II Era.

There was a safe zone established in the city itself and credited for saving many thousands from the blood lust and slaughter happening around them. Among them, one Ambassador sent an urgent telegram prevailing upon his nation's leader to intervene directly by whatever means possible to make the massacre stop.

That cable was sent by the German Ambassador to Adolph Hitler. Evil comes in degrees I think.

I've written about the Beslan School Massacre and listened to the events described in more detail at a seminar run by a law enforcement trainer than I really needed to know. The events there were evil. Oh, no question. They were evil in a traditional and conventional way though. A way we can understand while hating and avenging. The Chechen terrorists simply shot everything moving and able to be reached and killed before being taken down by charging Russian Special Forces and others.

They didn't...'play' with the hostages in ways that would make the fictional character Hannibal Lector retch.

Kenya, by the sound of it, was an all together different thing. A cross between the darkest evil out of primitive history and an absolute total ...TOTAL... lack of empathy or compassion as anything we'd recognize to know.

No one...but no one I can even imagine as having met in my life ..and I've met some real interesting people over time ... is capable of the deliberate and just evil torture being described here. This is like a demonic playhouse ..and even that doesn't fully capture the scene I'd imagine had to be for some of those wounds. It's...unspeakable.

Beslan was really not that far out of the evil man has had in 'take no prisoners' fighting which has been common across history. The Russians had the same 'little ones just become big ones' mentality toward the Mujaheddin of Afghanistan in the 80's. The Afghans returned it in ways that made Russians gleefully commit suicide before being taken alive. Nasty business....but not demonic...like Kenya.
edit on 29-9-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: minor edit

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
You need to try and understand that the intense hatred of Americans in Somalia, and other hopelessly poor African nations, is legitimate-they have a right to be extremely mad. Just as the more radical Muslims have a right to issue a fatwa because they feel America, and the west in general-including Israel, are trying to destroy their religion. What is impossible to get people to understand is that they are right. America has stolen their land, stolen their oil, disrupted their currency, destroyed their places of worship, killed their children and countless other selfish and murderous acts. They feel jihad is their only hope of ever returning to the peaceful way of Islam.

That is why it is so difficult to calm these regions where a person is considered wealthy if they have a donkey that is less than 10 years old. It pains me to see the way the American media treats these countries.If you don't want to live the greedy American way then you are backwards morons who just don't deserve to exist on this planet.

I am an American and if my country calls, if President Obama says he want me to get a gun and go shoot somebody, I'm going to do it without question. However, that does not mean I'm going to close my mind to what really goes on in these countries, things you will never see on Yahoo or anywhere else.

Every time one of these incidents occurs the media jumps all over it and blows it out of proportion, with maximum sensationalism, without ever giving a damn about the people who live there-and weather or not they have a right to hate America.

Terrorism and barbarianism are not the answer. Sadly, it's the only way many of these people can have their grievances heard. Torture is not the product of Islam-it's the product of attempts to destroy it.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Islam: The religion or peace

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join