It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kenyan mall massacre unspeakable torture

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   

eyeinoz
ONLY GUTLESS PRICKS kill women children!!!!!!!!

Sounds entirely too much like Bush jr. and Obama. I can't help but wonder if obama funded these maniacs too?

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

I'm still holding out hope that this is some kind of scare tactic, a fictional tale designed to inspire that Righteous Indignation that is so effective at molding public opinion... God, I feel like every ounce of joy was sucked out of me when I read this story. Because despite my hope for it to be a lie, I also know that humans are indeed capable of such things. I doubt I'll ever know how though...

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I mean in a practical sense... Did they just get high on khat and blasted on whatever else to start doing this in some evil entertainment or was it trying to convert the victims or others by the suffering or what??

Well, terror. 'This is what happens if you don't join our cause or get in our way.' In situations like this there is mob mentality going on too. I had also read a report that fingers and identifying features were removed in order to make it harder to identify the bodies. Pure blind hatred as well. Punishing people for perceived crimes they've committed or not accepting the same faith.

I am in agreement with you on being taken hostage. Nope. If you already know you're going to die you might as well fight, and if you think you're going to get tortured you might as well get shot. If a bank robber takes me hostage that's a different story than Islamic militants and I would just try to wait it out. I keep getting complacent about carrying, I need to quit that.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Im off the opinion the world needs to designate an island in the world where to chopper in and drop all dirt bags who have committed heinous crimes. Like the escape from new York island. Drop them on island and make sure they have air dropped guns and ammo and food every month and let them kill each other.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   

727Sky

Nothing is worse than an old fashion religious war.. The fighters believe they have god on their side and all others are heathens and dogs to be killed; but let us punish them for being unbelievers first.... If you were Muslim as indicated by the reports and could answer some of the questions you were not shot but released. Propaganda, maybe, but some of the atrocities that are being committed in the name of religion should give everyone in this world a sick feeling to their very soul.

Ya, I agree wholeheartedly with all of this.The atrocities committed in the name of God, whichever one is being held up by the guilty, make my heart ache sometimes.

It's not that I doubt that people, whether it's the people that attacked this mall or others, are capable of these atrocities. In fact, I know too well that people are. It's just there is something off imo with a lot of the msm reporting of this event.

Why wasn't any of the people that escaped or were rescued from the mall not screaming about the torture happening inside the mall. they did say that they were singling out non muslims but no one in the four days of this happening said they were torturing or mutilating people. Not that I seen anyway and I followed this pretty closely during the whole thing.

Like I said, maybe I am just too freakin cynical.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Its criminal behaviour. These people are bullies running around with guns killing innocents. Hence we need one island designated as a prison on earth and drop off all the dirt bags there with plenty of ammo and guns and let them kill eachother.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Hi there Wrabbit-you have touched on a point that has been in my mind for many years-but not just in the context of the mall massacre
+similar situations-i am referring here to every time eg a woman gets forced into a car-to be tortured to death by a serial killer/a known person like a psycho ex etc-my point of view has always been:Shoot already then,kill me right here where I stand-but I shall not go anywhere with such an assailant/abductor.
Sometimes its a bluff,sometimes the assailant is as serious as Ebola+commited to killing +torturing Someone-i would refuse to go with someone trying to abduct me at gunpoint-and in a scenario like this,I would fight back+get mowed down quick-as you said,a preferable option to the alternative.
Wrabbit,this is My opinion though,I speak only for myself.
But remember the human body is a weapon too-and often a person armed with a gun becomes complacent,being so convinced of having the upper hand that their watchfullness becomes shoddy-i myself have no problem whatsoever with using my teeth to rip out the jugular of someone threatening my life,or with gouging eyes right out of the head of someone who has my murder as his goal.
People are not as helpless as they think,in general-this is just something I wanted to point out.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

Also consider the govt made it a crime to give up dates and talk about this in Kenya.

I don't doubt these were evil men who killed people, but I've heard they let kids from the UK go free after giving them candy bars, these seems crazy extreme, but who knows.
How graphic is it though saying they sharpened their fingers or arms like pencils!

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Nothing is worse than an old fashion religious war.. The fighters believe they have god on their side and all others are heathens and dogs to be killed; but let us punish them for being unbelievers first.... If you were Muslim as indicated by the reports and could answer some of the questions you were not shot but released. Propaganda, maybe, but some of the atrocities that are being committed in the name of religion should give everyone in this world a sick feeling to their very soul.

I don't know if all this is true however torture is forbidden for holy warriors as spelled out in the fatwa and the declaration of jihad.

"If you slaughter do not cause the discomfort to the one you are killing as this was the way of the prophet"
"death should be quick say the prophet"

If they are torturing women and children then they are not jihadist and the entire jihad movement would be quick to point that out.

For that reason I don't believe the reports.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
A lot of people will be out for blood after this. Others will see it as a way to pursue their own personal agenda.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

These are the most hideous sickening and disturbing reports imaginable. Can you imagine taking your family shopping at the mall and than falling victim to that kind of fate?

I am absolutely horrified by all of this...I feel as though my very soul has been soiled just by reading those reports.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Whether you believe that the story is 100% accurate or not you must consider two major factors in this tragedy: Islamic extremism and the brutality of African conflict. To me the events reported here are probably true, to some degree. Sickening.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   

spooky24

I don't know if all this is true however torture is forbidden for holy warriors as spelled out in the fatwa and the declaration of jihad.

"If you slaughter do not cause the discomfort to the one you are killing as this was the way of the prophet"
"death should be quick say the prophet"

If they are torturing women and children then they are not jihadist and the entire jihad movement would be quick to point that out.

For that reason I don't believe the reports.

I guess the guys who raped an pillaged the Christian village in Syria need to go back and read the Koran again? The girls death bed picture I mention in an earlier post sure looked like a heinous way to die... I suppose with all the raping of men and women as some kind of earthly payback it must not be considered a form of torture by those who commit the act? What amazes me with many of the articles posted; it always seems that some 20 dudes are always in on the rape...magic number?

To the other poster who said some kids were released after being given a candy bar... if that is true you have to wonder who decided who gets candy, and who gets the knife and the freezer?

I can only imagine what the aftermath of the U.S. government would be if this happened in the States. With our southern border policies I am slightly surprised it has not been tried already.

On a more positive note I have been told (?) or read the Cartels would try to stop some dastardly plan if they knew it was going down in the states because, they like the way things are going, "just fine". Also most of the Cartel boys are Catholic so you have to wonder? Interesting if true...

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

May the terrorists burn in hell.

If only an SAS team had been sent in, they would've spared many of the torture victims their fate.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Octave
reply to post by 727Sky

These are the most hideous sickening and disturbing reports imaginable. Can you imagine taking your family shopping at the mall and than falling victim to that kind of fate?

I am absolutely horrified by all of this...I feel as though my very soul has been soiled just by reading those reports.

This.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   

During the firefight, hostages reportedly had their throats slashed from ear to ear and were thrown screaming from third-floor balconies as the siege came to a bloody end.

Only problem is, someone who has had their throat slashed can't make a sound.

I obviously don't know what really happened, but I know *this* didn't...

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
And just to think that they had a store in the mall rented for over a year that they had all there supplies in before they even started killing people. How do you rent a store for over a year and have it stocked with weapons to attack the mall? Could it be something bigger? Like the Somali pirates spying on the supply chain to know exactly what was coming in on ships before they even robbed them? I can't figure out the part where they had a store for so long in the mall. And what were they doing with it. Why did nobody notice any thing strange at the store?

And could this be tied to the war strategy that was supposed to start the 21st to take control of the courts?

www.standardmedia.co.ke...

The guy who wanted the war for him to have power.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 28-9-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   

ItCameFromOuterSpace
reply to post by 727Sky

Uncivilized savages. They use religion as an excuse to be the animals that they are. .

We are all animals actually - mammals, apes to be precise.

However - if you are trying to elude to a comparison between evil murderers and non human animals you are way off base.

What other animal apart from humans behaves like this ?

Answer - NONE.

They are behaving the way humans have behaved for millenia.

Unfortunately.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   

JBA2848
And just to think that they had a store in the mall rented for over a year that they had all there supplies in before they even started killing people. How do you rent a store for over a year and have it stocked with weapons to attack the mall? Could it be something bigger? Like the Somali pirates spying on the supply chain to know exactly what was coming in on ships before they even robbed them? I can't figure out the part where they had a store for so long in the mall. And what were they doing with it. Why did nobody notice any thing strange at the store?

And could this be tied to the war strategy that was supposed to start the 21st to take control of the courts?

www.standardmedia.co.ke...

The guy who wanted the war for him to have power.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 28-9-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

Why did nobody notice any thing strange at the store?

Boxes in and boxes out would be my guess.

To the other posted who said if a throat is cut they can not scream...

You can actually cut someone's throat and not get the carotid (20 seconds and lights out) artery because it is deeply imbedded within the neck... Furthermore even though the skin is cut and bleeding if the esophagus and voice box is not cut there usually is allot of screaming going on... Remember the journalist who was captured several years ago and was beheaded for a "not nice" propaganda video.. He screamed long after the first slice was ever made. Cutting someone's throat is not like an action movie where they just go quietly... So I can picture prisoners being drug to the rail and as a last act of hate and defilement running a knife from ear to ear as they are tossed screaming over the barricade. None of us were there in this thread and all we have to go on are the few reports that have been written about their (hostages) horrible ordeal. I personally have not read anything that makes the reports to outlandish as far as what was possibly done. Man's inhumanity to man can be very creative; unfortunately.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Octave
reply to post by 727Sky

please don't fret octave. you have fallen victim to a mass hoax.
all is never as bad as it seems.

www.cluesforum.info...
www.davidicke.com...

in fact, all is so much better.
edit on 28-9-2013 by TopsyTurvyOne because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join