It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kenyan mall massacre unspeakable torture

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk...

‘You find people with hooks hanging from the roof,’ said one Kenyan doctor, who asked not to be named.

Children were found dead in the food court fridges with knives still embedded in their bodies, it was claimed.

‘They removed eyes, ears, nose. They get your hand and sharpen it like a pencil then they tell you to write your name with the blood. They drive knives inside a child’s body
'Actually if you look at all the bodies, unless those ones that were escaping, fingers are cut by pliers, the noses are ripped by pliers. Here it was pain.

During the firefight, hostages reportedly had their throats slashed from ear to ear and were thrown screaming from third-floor balconies as the siege came to a bloody end. Forensics teams, still sifting through the mountains of rubble, fear many more bodies are yet to be found.

Words are not enough to express my pity for those who went through this madness before they died. Hate filled barbaric hearts could only have done such deeds.

Men were said to have been castrated and had fingers removed with pliers before being blinded and hanged during the four day siege

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I do not understand this kind of hate. Really. This is a special kind of evil and it makes your soul sad just to read about it. I just can't wrap my mind around this kind of thing. It's just sick.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Sounds like the old first world war anti German Propaganda with Nuns and Children being Bayoneted...

When will people on here ever learn..The Daily Mail is a Trash rag that sensationalizes a story just to sell more Crapolla to the sheeeple.

edit on 27-9-2013 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

ONLY GUTLESS PRICKS kill women children!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
All in the name of the religion of peace.
We need to wake up before this starts to happen in other parts of the world.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
This level of sadistic effort reminds me of demonic myth...or zombies...
For now i go Zombies, terrorists are a cover. Like always.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Soloprotocol

I agree, it does sound like a propoganda ploy to me.

But I do not doubt the brutality and outrageous deeds my fellow man is capable of.

No matter what, people died. My heart goes out to them and their families. My contempt and anger goes to those that did this.

As the saying goes: "They will get what is due to them. In this life or the next."

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

Uncivilized savages. They use religion as an excuse to be the animals that they are. There is no place in modern society for anyone like this. I hope they will be punished.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I guess this is something for everyone to keep in mind. Seriously. I hope it's never necessary to think about, but one never knows these days. It looks to me like fight to escape or fight to force them to shoot instead of their more creative amusements...is the only choice. Fight fight fight whatever the outcome though. Like Hijackers since 9/11. I'd pity anyone trying it because no one has anything left to lose and they know it.

Anyone have any concept of why?! I mean in a practical sense... Did they just get high on khat and blasted on whatever else to start doing this in some evil entertainment or was it trying to convert the victims or others by the suffering or what?? This doesn't just happen like a Hollywood horror movie..there had to be some reason ..however depraved. I just can't quite see it?

Even Beslan did nothing like this. The torture...I don't recall reading anything like that being done there.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

Daily Mail??? LOL What that pathetic newspaper saying now?
Let's wait for the real truth to come out.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Did anyone else read the story as reported by the Daily Fail....

"The first pictures taken inside the site show a gaping hole in the mall's roof after three storeys collapsed when Kenyan soldiers fired rocket-propelled grenades inside the complex, knocking out a support column, a government official said."

Seriously....How can anyone take the rest of the story as fact when the Daily Heil go with this rubbish as to how that part of the building collapsed....Unbelievable.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Soloprotocol
Sounds like the old first world war anti German Propaganda with Nuns and Children being Bayoneted...

When will people on here ever learn..The Daily Mail is a Trash rag that sensationalizes a story just to sell more Crapolla to the sheeeple.

edit on 27-9-2013 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

Maybe not in this case..

search.yahoo.com...=A0oG7n4SAEZSyWYAPdBXNyoA;_ylu=X3o'___'Eza2lwcmJ2BHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDNgRjb2xvA2FjMgR2dGlkA1ZJUDA3N18x/SIG=13vj17c87/EXP=1380 348050/**http%3a//www.indiatvnews.com/news/world/kenya-mall-massacre-terrorists-castrated-hostages-blinded--13863.html

Kenya mall massacre: Terrorists castrated hostages, blinded, hanged them by hooks, bodies of children found inside food court fridges

The headline from the www.indiatvnews.com...

Soldiers revealed how men were castrated and had fingers removed with pliers before they were blinded and hanged. The bodies of several children were found inside the refrigerators inside the food court of the Westgate mall, stabbed with knives.

www.inquisitr.com...

According to USA Today, the terrorists who seized the Kenyan shopping mall for four days tortured, maimed and mutilated some of their 67 victims, “leaving a tattered scene of ghoulish, gruesome remains that investigators likened to scenes from a horror movie.”

As investigators began to make their way through the tattered remains of the building, the horror of what actually went down began to become a reality as they saw not only mountains of bodies everywhere, but other bodies left hanging from hooks and others dismembered.

The Daily Bhaskar reported that men received the most brutal torture: “their eyes were gauged, finger nails removed with pliers, reported the doctors attending to the dead bodies of the victims. Some of the men were even castrated.”

Different source same sick story.... so I guess whoever said even a blind squirrel can find a nut sometimes must have been referring to the The Daily Mail ...

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

Things like this makes it bitterly hard to hang onto hope for this species.One minute before midnight,indeed.And that minute's passing is hastened every time evil of this kind is perpetrated.The hour is late-and maybe it is for the best.Some experiments fail,# shame+sorry but there you have it.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Soloprotocol

"The first pictures taken inside the site show a gaping hole in the mall's roof after three storeys collapsed when Kenyan soldiers fired rocket-propelled grenades inside the complex, knocking out a support column, a government official said."

Although, I need other sources other than the DM to corroborate a story, this is the official story being told by the Kenyan Government. Every news outlet over the last three days has carried this version once the Kenyan Government figured out which story they wanted to tell. It was originally fires started by the attackers that caused the roof collapse.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Soloprotocol
Did anyone else read the story as reported by the Daily Fail....

Seriously....How can anyone take the rest of the story as fact when the Daily Heil go with this rubbish as to how that part of the building collapsed....Unbelievable.

Im not defending the daily fail, but this part of the story has been confirmed by multiple outlets

(post by Alternative4u removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
People who debunk strictly by article source do search before doing so, right?

This story is being carried by almost every media organization on the Planet today and sourced out of people in Kenya. Not the Daily Mail. The media is starting to quote each other, but that's typical. The original sourcing reads as The Star in Nairobi and they get it from a forensics person directly involved....among others.

I think the greatest question is WHY did they wait so long to go in if this was happening? This had to be echoing up and down the cavernous mall for the screams. Kenya isn't backward. They have technology like everyone else. I'm sure they had audio and heard some or all of this. Now perhaps the clamp down on speculation makes more sense .... they knew what was going to be found from having heard it.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Wrabbit2000
People who debunk strictly by article source do search before doing so, right?

This story is being carried by almost every media organization on the Planet today and sourced out of people in Kenya. Not the Daily Mail. The media is starting to quote each other, but that's typical. The original sourcing reads as The Star in Nairobi and they get it from a forensics person directly involved....among others.

I think the greatest question is WHY did they wait so long to go in if this was happening? This had to be echoing up and down the cavernous mall for the screams. Kenya isn't backward. They have technology like everyone else. I'm sure they had audio and heard some or all of this. Now perhaps the clamp down on speculation makes more sense .... they knew what was going to be found from having heard it.

Auhhhh Great Wrabbit Of the furry clan, as you know, many people attack the messenger (source) instead of verifying the truth. Especially if the message is this gross and several other bad words I don't want to type. Like you if all I had was nail and teeth I would rather go down fighting than tied up or held while the children of their god did a number on me.....

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I'm still on the fence on whether these claims are true or propaganda from the TPTB in Kenya.

The reason i say this is because we had people being rescued out the mall up until the very end of this. We should have heard something, even a whisper of this, from some of them. It isn't till 4 days after the fact that these stories are coming out.

In the original thread on this, Deadsnow linked stories of other attacks by Al Shabbab that have occurred in other parts of Kenya since the mall attack. My original thought was these stories( the torture and whatnot, not the other attacks ) were put out to further bolster Kenyans to support whatever decision that the president makes in the near future regarding these terrorists and Somalia.

Could be just my cynical nature I suppose.

ETA: A link showing some of the inconsistencies from the Kenyan Government so far...

www.standardmedia.co.ke...

edit on 27-9-2013 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   

GAOTU789
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I'm still on the fence on whether these claims are true or propaganda from the TPTB in Kenya.

The reason i say this is because we had people being rescued out the mall up until the very end of this. We should have heard something, even a whisper of this, from some of them. It isn't till 4 days after the fact that these stories are coming out.

In the original thread on this, Deadsnow linked stories of other attacks by Al Shabbab that have occurred in other parts of Kenya since the mall attack. My original thought was these stories( the torture and whatnot, not the other attacks ) were put out to further bolster Kenyans to support whatever decision that the president makes in the near future regarding these terrorists and Somalia.

Could be just my cynical nature I suppose.

ETA: A link showing some of the inconsistencies from the Kenyan Government so far...

www.standardmedia.co.ke...

edit on 27-9-2013 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

I received a picture last week of a young girl who was in a Christian village in Syria. She was raped by an estimated 20 men and the picture had her dead body with her mouth holding a crucifix about 3 feet tall which had been driven out the back of her head as she lay on the bed.

Nothing is worse than an old fashion religious war.. The fighters believe they have god on their side and all others are heathens and dogs to be killed; but let us punish them for being unbelievers first.... If you were Muslim as indicated by the reports and could answer some of the questions you were not shot but released. Propaganda, maybe, but some of the atrocities that are being committed in the name of religion should give everyone in this world a sick feeling to their very soul.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join