It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YOU will NEVER win!!! Stop trying and ASSIMILATE!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

Not really. That is what has ultimately separated me from everybody around me. I would rather suffer greatly now and have my decedents live in peace love and understanding.

Good cannot exist without the influence of evil. I know that. So if the Schlit has to hit the fan...so be it. Because after it is all said and done our race will ascend to new heights from the negative influence inflicted upon the collective consciousness of the ancestors.

You greatly under estimate my ability to give a damn. I would gladly kill as many people as it took to usher in a new age of enlightenment. To sway the collective consciousness to be down right scared of violence guns murder rape or anything negative.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Tidnabnilims

We already did that... look at ron jeremy

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by eso322

Amusing, but silly

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by eso322

I'll admi this much. Nothing under Heaven pesses me off,
like someone who is purposely trying, to pess me off.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

How am I pissing you off?

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by eso322

I choose the other path. The nonviolent one where we talk it and work it out. I'll follow Gandhi, and Matin Luther King and hold onto peace and the long road of hashing it out with our legal system as long as we can. . Oppression and tyranny will never fly here, it's engrained in our very way of being - to cherish personal freedom and liberty. I don't want to see come to pass dead lying in the ditch and martial law. There is no reason for it. Yet.

But if it comes to pass, I will fight against a government who has turned against it's people - split in a dichotomy of rich and poor. I'd fall onto the poor spectrum. The poor eat the rich, every civil war throughout history. They don't want it any more than a normal American. However, I'll not draw arms against my fellow Americans who opt for a dichtaorship of some totalitarian society, one second before they make their first wrong move.

What the American people need to do - is start drawing our own red lines in the sand. Be active and write your congressmen and peacefully demonstrate their views. I don't get out much. So I wrote my states congressmen on why I didn't want to get involved in Syria! Did you?

Sure be prepared to defend your constitutional rights and liberties, against a government that is tyrannical and oppressive, but do it non-violently. For as long as possible!

You want to know what I see with the circus side show political arena? The government battling it out - our displeasure, so civil war is averted. They KNOW Obamacare oversteps it's bounds. They know the NSA scandal is bad. They know Benghazi, Fast and Furious is still a black mark on the governments credibility. They know not just Americans but the world is a little pissed at the fiasco that is our current adminstration. They are scrambling, the Obama Adminstration, he turned out to be a dud, bad pick, and it's obvious. So just sit back and watch the show - stay vigilant - but pray our elected representatives can meet half way and appease those of us Americans who give two hoots about these issuess.

I don't want to see war. The world is awash of the blood of far too many innocents as it is!

CdT

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Some thirty year old bald fat guy sitting in his mother's basement posted this. Seriously people wake up, respond to the important stuff, and let this guy kill himself with twinkies. FFS, 4 f'ng pages about some jerk off with nothing else to do, wanting some attention. We all have lives to live and problems to face, and yeah the government is messed up, and yeah we feel there is nothing we can do about it. Get off of your behind, educate yourself, we can do things, we can volunteer to do this and that, participate in a campaign. Do something, to sit in the basement and bitch, doesn't accomplish a damn thing.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   

duesprimusvictorimmortali

eso322
reply to post by duesprimusvictorimmortali

yes...yes...that is what I am saying.

yeah i understand. people are so caught up on way you type that they fail so see the bigger picture. i can tell people aren't reading in between the lines and are responding with their egos. people are actually responding to you as if you are the enemy. its quite amusing. i can see why people are so easy to control.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

But the collective consciousness will not learn from there mistakes. And fall right back to where we are now.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by eso322

Oh but you're not. No no don't trip. No anger for you at all.

My statement was concerning your writing only and in that context alone.

Sincerely

Dear me.

Basically saying your motivation for what you wrote is well founded.
At least as I understand it.

SnF
edit on 28-9-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   

eso322
reply to post by Rikku

We are legion for we are one. One consciousness. Passed down over 6000 years.

We are the three omnis of god. Omnipotent. Omniscient. Omnipresent. We can do anything. We know everything. We are everywhere.

Just don't be in the bathroom when I unload. You do not want to be in there. Just sayin.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   

BubbaJoe
Some thirty year old bald fat guy sitting in his mother's basement posted this. Seriously people wake up, respond to the important stuff, and let this guy kill himself with twinkies. FFS, 4 f'ng pages about some jerk off with nothing else to do, wanting some attention. We all have lives to live and problems to face, and yeah the government is messed up, and yeah we feel there is nothing we can do about it. Get off of your behind, educate yourself, we can do things, we can volunteer to do this and that, participate in a campaign. Do something, to sit in the basement and bitch, doesn't accomplish a damn thing.

One MY house, that I rent... No bsement btw.

TWO. Not thirty yet.

Three not bald or fat.

4 Not seen my mother since I was 4 or my father or my family. Adopted and kicked out. Been on my own since I was 15.

5 Stay on topic.

Sorry about the off topic posts people...

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Thanks...

Stay enlightened brother.

I understand now though brother lol.

It is meant to piss you off. Meant to evolve the collective consciousness. If it didnt that 1 dimensional world would suck huh.
edit on 28-9-2013 by eso322 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by BubbaJoe

Also get back to your life and stop posting here if you do not want to read the truth

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by eso322

You arent anything at all, you are also everthing at once. You are the devils advocate. You are the yin, constantly sturring my inner fears, reminding me of every failure. You critize when I fail yet you give no praise when I succeed. You. I love you! you are the reason we are great. You are the reason we triumph over adversity. You are me and I am you

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by eso322

It is meant to piss you off.

Exactly I was saying job well done.

Whew !

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   

edit on 9/28/2013 by ThePawnsTheory because: Forget it.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Sure we can all see and talk about what we think is going on and what to do about it but... Its collapsing by itself because of its productivity-halting corruption. I think it is poetic justice to see this PTB system collapse before it got a chance to get off the ground. Such tears in my eyes from the joy of understanding that they are their worst enemy. They can't help themselves so they stole too much, their corruption to extensive and unruly.
The people never woke up en masse and formed a shapeless resistance that wore them down. I've had a good life and prepared the popcorn for the grand finale of my favorite reality show of "TPTB, The great fizzle and pop show". Ahahaha!

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by eso322

Orwell, Huxley, and a host of others have pointed out your plans.

They are no secret, just most ppl do not read anymore.

There are a few thousand on here, but a good portion of them are
obsessed on subjects other then globalist domination of the planet.

The globalists and transhumanists have been at their plan for a long while,
and Eugenics has been on their "to do list" for a long while as well.

I think for awhile longer the sheeple will continue to bleat their anger,
but at some point a repeat of the French Revolution may be in the cards
with one minor difference.

All points of the earth are accessible now by air, and we know where you live.

When the goon squad you have built realize that most of them will be eliminated
in your nihilistic fantasies the game will take a turn.

I am sure you plan to even use nukes if needed to wipe out the sheeple
as you deem us, but alot of us have made some preps for that.

You may or may not win, some of the seals you upset by murdering 23 of their
co-workers may come pay you a visit and they may bring their buddies from
other Spec Op groups.

I will close with "The best laid plans of mice and men".

I will be sitting this Tragedy out, good luck to all the good ppl as the world
descends into another contrived chaos storm by lunatics drunk on power.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

The french revolution??? That was a masonic overthrow. Just tenn years after the masonic overthrow of the crown in the good ole us of a. haha But yeah. Iget what your saying.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join