It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YOU will NEVER win!!! Stop trying and ASSIMILATE!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

edit on 27-9-2013 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
We are all immortal beings of light yes we are not perfect and we have flaws but the more we know about our creator and that we are not from this earth. I have always felt home sick and I always look to the stars sensing Earth is not my true home.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
You lose by default, for posting an ambiguous pile of nothing.

Sheeple gave you stars though, which just proves there are sheeple to tend to.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Rikku

Repeating crap on the internet. You think I am doing the same thing. No I AM TRYING TO GET ATS to wake the # up and take action. Point blank period.

They come on here and talk about denying ignorance. When infact coming on here and posting is being ignorant because they are doing nothing but talking to people who are supposed to be awake already. No. That makes no change. It effects nothing but causes the mind to become more paranoid. Locked down even more by TPTB....

I dont know why I even try. Oh thats right because I am trying to deny ignorance and question authority.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

Yes. But if I post one thing like this a week people will start waking up...

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

eso322
reply to post by duesprimusvictorimmortali

yes...yes...that is what I am saying.

yeah i understand. people are so caught up on way you type that they fail so see the bigger picture. i can tell people aren't reading in between the lines and are responding with their egos. people are actually responding to you as if you are the enemy. its quite amusing. i can see why people are so easy to control.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   

eso322

And then?

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   

eso322

I doubt it! Many have tried to wake up the people, myself included. When you realize that ATS is just a time killing media presentation and not to be taken seriously; it's entertaining.

Thanks for the fish!!

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
yip someone's been on the falling over water or funny fag's will wake up 2 morro and go o xxxx i never .

yes we have all been there

link   
reply to post by Serdgiam

Martial LAW. So when structured government returns even the corrupt will be afraid of corruption.

Negative influence positive empowerment.

link   
So is there an alternative proposition, or do we just 'rise with the tides'?

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by melancholiflower

Get the truck out there and make the change you want. Stop talking about it and organize. Plan and execute.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

eso322

Martial LAW. So when structured government returns even the corrupt will be afraid of corruption.

Negative influence positive empowerment.

Government only fashions itself after the society that creates it. How will martial law, or any similar methods, fix the root of the corruption?

Designing systems built to control individuals is much less beneficial to a nation than designing and building systems that enable them

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I don't know if I necessarily prescribe to tptb having it all figured out.

To me, it seems more like stalemate. Nobody nows what the heck to do anymore. Our governments seem to be running around like chickens with their heads cut off, while society gives an apathetic shrug of their shoulders. With a deadpan voice echoing 'What can we do?'

What can we do? A good first step would be to halt spending and consuming and watch the machine come to a grinding halt. Take OURSELVES off the grid and watch the "the powers that be" heads pop up. Things would change real fast to the will of the people, then. Without one shot being fired. Take down the world economic system, and remake it.

BUT if that happened, would the rich be screaming for war and forced labour to get the wheels grinding again? That is what I think they fear and why corporations have taken over agriculture and services that use to be held by the common. Can't have a society getting wise, dumping the fiat system and returning to a barter system - if it's already taken from the common man and in the hands of the wealthy.

In the end I think it all comes down to wealth, and those hoarding it fearing, it will be taken from them. I think you all give tptb way too much credit. They are just fearful of losing what they feel they are entitled to, and they are right to fear. Because the common man that is not wealthy DO want to take it from them. It's greed and envy that plagues us. Not demons in human skin suits. The inner demons belong and originate in us. It is not separate with another origin. We are the origin.

I don't know. Maybe I'm wrong and they really don't have a heart. Maybe they really are possessed or controlled by alien overlords. Those in power. But I don't really believe that. I can't bring myself to hate them. They are us - with hopes, dreams, and striving for happiness. Just like you and me. To think otherwise is going to deep into the rabbit hole for me.

CdT

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by eso322

Sounds simple enough I guess. Though i'm sans truck, my army equates of me, a dog and a cat, my arsenal contains a sewing machine and a backup supply of entheogenic ingestibles (the legal varieties, naturally)... What would I be executing? Organise what? This is all very vague.

Though i'm sure I could easily organise and execute a badass psychedelic patchwork quilt to warm the hearts of tptb

Do you mind if I ask what it is that your doing? Other than that which you speak out against?

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   

duesprimusvictorimmortali
true. but thats what will have to happen to many. but im sure there are some people who don't plan on being one of those grains of sand.

I wish you the best in your aim... regardless of the air currents that surround you.
edit on 27-9-2013 by BardingTheBard because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   

When Martial law is put into effect Im quite sure there will be a lot of politicians dead in ditches. And government assumes control I am sure the first liberal politician will get a bullet between the eyes.

Fear of the past repeating itself will finally be realized. Because when the # does hit the fan the rivers will run red with the blood of the corrupt and people of questionable repute and behavior. The only ones that will consider going into office will be those of sound mind and soul. Because being able to figure out the truth will be a lot easier because it will be implanted into the collective consciousness.

Fear of the past repeating itself for once will root out the corruption.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by melancholiflower

Yeah man. I enforce some of the negative influence of which I speak. My bad behavior reflects on others to make the right choice.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by eso322

You are a silly civilian,if there is ANY conflict like that ,you would BEG for these "nice" days before the blood bath.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by eso322

Anything eh ?

Make a human amputee regrow a limb (no cheating and waiting until science beats you to it now....)
edit on 27-9-2013 by Tidnabnilims because: felt I must note species

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join