It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Had This Dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Hello Folks.

Before A few months ago I had a relativily strange dream.

"I woke up,it was early in the morning.I saw lights through the window
And I thought,WTF?
It was raining.
Iv'e started to investigate the lights with other members of my family.
After an hour,I found strengh to open the balcony doors.
There was a flat like spacecraft above my house.It wasn't big,but it was wider than my house.

There was a man standing on my balcony,he was wearing a black suite.
He told me that there is no time to explain whats happening neither the reason
for "their" arrival.

He told me that I already know the reason for their arrival and that I should say goodbye to my family.
After saying goodbye to my family,I was directed to climb on the "spaceship".
I climbed on some sort of "ladders" and managed to get to the top of the spaceship.
I didnt have any lugage with me and I was still wearing pijamas.
On the top of the Spaceship there was a metalic like platform.
The platform was covered by a shield.
On the platform were some people.They were about my age.
They were just standing there and staring in one direction.

The spaceship started to move,not even a second past by and I found my self on the same spaceship,but in a totally different environment.

The spaceship was heading towards a castle,some sort of a monestary.The castle was on a hill top.
The environment around was covered in trees.

After that I've managed to see a glimps of the sorroundings and then....I woke up...."

I can see the future through dreams.The events in the dreams do not neccisarily happen ,but the environment in which those dreams ocurr eventually show up in the future.

When the events which I dream are close to occuring,I usually get a strange feeling..I can't explain it...

Well I started to get that same strange feeling,it started a month ago.
I've analyized the dream several times,if not more.I came to the conclusion that the dream I've dreamt will occur this or the next year.
Whats even stranger that its started to rain alot in my country.
The dream showed me that the "unknown figures" which came to get me were Extra-terrestrials which came to this world to pick up young and healthy people who will generate a new "humanity".
It also indicated some sort of "The End Of The World".

I've been seeing alot of people mentioning the date:1.10.2013 and the comet ISON.
Well that date is approaching,and the "feelings" are getting stronger.

Soo...will there be a end of the world soon?
Will the comet ISON end our existance?
What do you think about my dream?
Have you ever dreamt this type of dream before?

I apologise for not being more specific,I accsedently managed to delete my last text and I didnt have the nerves and energy to do it all over again.

Please post your opinion.

edit on 27-9-2013 by Dalarn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Dalarn

just try post again Dalarn
...many dreams have very useful aspects

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

This thread did not have any text because I accsedently managed to delete it after it was posted.
Soo I had to write it all over again while it was active.I apologise.
Please edit to your reply,and state your opinion.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Dalarn

.. its a Basic dream - i had hoped that perhaps the dream d have contained ...mm....some other aspects

..monastery..

- i ve read hundreds of dreams the past years, where people thought they dreamt of 'rapture', but in fact was clearly about a false rapture, by its context

19 sept
"..So, I think I was at my sister's house, although it didn't look like her house but her whole family was there and my kids were spending the night too, I guess. So they had just buried their pet guinea pig (which they actually do have---he's currently alive) and the kids were all sad. All of a sudden we're standing outside with a group of people (about 20 people) and I hear the trumpet and all of a sudden I see the angel blowing it (looked like a lady in a flowy grey nightgown, though but I knew it was an angel). The clouds open and a few of the people (probably about 5 if I had to guess) got in a circle (it seemed like they were being ushered into the circle by some invisible force) and they all put their hands in the air and did the sign language sign for "I love you" with both their hands. They started lifting off the ground in the circle and it looked almost like a sky diving circle. If you know what I mean. I was so scared because I wasn't being lifted off, but I kept telling everyone around me that maybe we would be next (even though in my heart of hearts I knew it was too late for us…or me at least). Another group did the same thing about 5 seconds later (another group of 5 people) and they were gone. So about half of us were left and everyone was terrified. I started praying out loud to God asking him to please take me and forgive me of whatever I had done wrong. But apparently it was too late. I went into the backyard and the grave of the guinea pig had been torn open---he was gone. LOL. That part was funny to me when I woke up. The guinea pig was raptured…and I was left! And then I went to go see if my kids were still here (praying that they weren't) but they were. So were my niece and nephew (all 4 of our kids are 7 or under). There was also a homeless man sitting by the guinea pig's grave. He didn't get raptured but he didn't seem to upset about it either. END DREAM."
[link withheld]

...now, this [believing] woman feared greatly she was 'left behind',
but from the context you can see that this is about ' the false rapture' [ denoting the Pig ]

The sequence of events appear to be,
that the world will get dark - and then a false rapture - some kind of " people being taken up by ufos/spacecrafts - and only thén the real Rapture

so
its important, you find out, from 'who' you get the dreams ;
because for example, in below link, it deals about ufos, rapture, Eyes, inner earth, etc, and the visions are clearly supplied by an [evil] entity:
eventhough the girl THINKS they come from God -

picasaweb.google.com...

....just make *sure* that you make the right choice honey

regards,

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Dalarn

Yes, the principalities of the air are going to openly enter in an unveiling. Their stake is a claim for souls to the ends of their fate.

Choose your course. Two powers are calling out to the children of sorrow.

Many will perish for their lack of Alignment in knowledge of that false rapture to come- away from the Salvation in the Gathering for the Glory of Christ.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

50% of dreams have occured,40% of the dreams had real images of the future,the other 10% aren't significant.

I have these experiences or predictions for a long time now,and when I sense that a dream is very significant,then its very significant.Im not trying to say that this dream will occur neither I state that this dream shows some sort of a "End Of The World".
The purpose of this thread is to discuss and find out about the true agenda of this dream.
Who I get these dreams from?
From myself.

Im trying to decrease the amount of posts in wich I mention that I am a alien.But what the hell.You asked....eh

Read my other threads and posts,some have information about my true identity.
I am not yet prepared to fully revail myself to the world,Im not yet ready for the responsibilitys that ill face. For now ill remain as a shadow or a roumer.

Back to the subject.What is the meaning of this dream?Im sorry for lack of details.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

Why would my dreams come from a evil entity?Are you religious?

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Dalarn

Why would you be an "alien"?

Are you evil?

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TarzanBeta

Being a alien doesn't necessarily mean that your evil.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Your dream could be of a future occurrence in your life, but based on your dream description, I would say that your dream was not of the precognitive kind. I would describe your dream as meaning you are going through a kind of spiritual awakening of sorts. You need to start trusting your own intuition more. Don't listen to the ramblings of others on forums that speak in half truths and misleading information. Learn to develop and trust your own inner promptings and knowing. But don't close yourself off from the council of others completely either, just be more discerning of what you accept as truth.

If you want to better understand your dreams and you can't do it on your own, look for a good quality book on dream interpretation. Again trust your intuition here to help you find the right book, as not all are created equal.

Good luck.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Dalarn

I think you missed the point.

You're not an alien.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by TarzanBeta

Think what you wish to belive,I know who I am and what I can do.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Dalarn

And what is it that you can do, Mr. Alien?

top topics

join