It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Adviser Compares House Republicans To Terrorists, Kidnappers, And Arsonists

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

AlienScience
reply to post by xuenchen

But he is 100% correct.

The republicans are using the US economy as a bargaining chip.

The lost, get over it. They lost to Obama in the 2008 election, they lost when the ACA was being voted on in Congress, they lost the SCOTUS decision, and they lost the 2012 election to Obama which was largely a referendum on the ACA.

That is 4 times that they lost...get over it, the people are not on your side.

"" The republicans are using the US economy as a bargaining chip ""

Oh.

I don't suppose you can show us how ?

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   

crazyewok

marg6043
Well this interesting the President just went live on TV and call himself the only American in the government, anybody else opposing his crap are terrorist I guess

What a joke of a government we have.

They are terroists!!!!

If the repulicans dont grow a pair and man up they will bring down the worlds econemy!

Yeah obama care is crap! But dont destroy the economy because of it!

MORONS!

You really are not this naïve are you? You think this is all real? Both parties are in cahoots. The world is run by elites and they have a plan. Taking down America is all part of it, that is obvious. The media is feeding the downfall. Your own country is a mess too. It's on purpose.

They can not create a new utopia from what is here now. It has to be torn down, and then rebuilt.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

If we split U.S. up into 5 zones, each with its own decentralized government, then we wouldn't have this problem. No more potus, feds, rouge alphabets, lobbyists.

Just another sign of the coming collapse

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienScience

You think the manufacturers WON'T pass on the cost? Of course they will. You think the ins. premiums won't increase for seniors? Of course they will. You think they won't face financial hardship because of this law? Wait till you're a senior, and get back to me.

As for the rest of my post, it stands.

edit on 29-9-2013 by 2ndthought because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-9-2013 by 2ndthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   

dominicus

If we split U.S. up into 5 zones, each with its own decentralized government, then we wouldn't have this problem. No more potus, feds, rouge alphabets, lobbyists.

Yes, I'm reading part of your thread on that subject.

Interesting concept.

It could actually separate and consolidate many political ideologies.

Then we could see who can better handle resources and money.

I wonder who *would* be better ? An all Liberal or all Conservative ?

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by stormdancer777

What will happen is that until this cluster F is sorted out then the US Doller will be considerd less reliable.
Therfore The Stocks and Forex which I have money on will go haywire! I will loss money!

Sorry as much as I hate Obama policys, the republicans holding the country to randsom is neglagaint!

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

xuenchen

dominicus

Interesting concept.

Spot on, you have it figured out. Eventually each zone would be seen to have certain strengths and weaknesses. Once we knew what those are, then each zone can take on more responsibility for the whole of their country, based on their strengths.

If the midwest zone is best at farming, keep them focused on that. If East Coast zone is best at budget Surplus, then they can share their techniques with the rest of the zones. If South East is best at manufacturing, keep them focused on that.

Open trade between zones, no tariffs.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

crazyewok
reply to post by stormdancer777

What will happen is that until this cluster F is sorted out then the US Doller will be considerd less reliable.
Therfore The Stocks and Forex which I have money on will go haywire! I will loss money!

Sorry as much as I hate Obama policys, the republicans holding the country to randsom is neglagaint!

It's not the republicans fault you like to gamble.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

dominicus

xuenchen

dominicus

Interesting concept.

Spot on, you have it figured out. Eventually each zone would be seen to have certain strengths and weaknesses. Once we knew what those are, then each zone can take on more responsibility for the whole of their country, based on their strengths.

If the midwest zone is best at farming, keep them focused on that. If East Coast zone is best at budget Surplus, then they can share their techniques with the rest of the zones. If South East is best at manufacturing, keep them focused on that.

Open trade between zones, no tariffs.

""
Eventually each zone would be seen to have certain strengths and weaknesses.
""

Perhaps we have seen some of that already ?

Just look at certain States and how they are failing.

edit on Sep-29-2013 by xuenchen because:

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

SunnyDee

It's not the republicans fault you like to gamble.

It wouldnt have been gambleing if your retarded goverment were bloody responisble!

THIS SHOULD NOT BE HAPPENING!

The republicans should reliease how important it is to the world to keep the econemy ticking over!

Its irresponsible to to throw a spanner in the works that will effcet the entire world because they dont get there own way!

No one should be able to hold a econemy to randsom!

If this was to effect JUST Americans FINE. Screw yourselfs up.

But it doesnt! This will effect people round the world!

You wonder why half the world hates the USA? It cause of things life this. You force dominance and monopolys of everything, then you take that power and responibility and screw it up!

edit on 29-9-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Sounds like an accurate and fair assessment of not just Republicans but right wingers everywhere.
edit on 2013/9/29 by Pejeu because: spelling correction

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Pejeu
Sounds like an accurate and fair assessment of not just Republicans but right wingers everywhere.
edit on 2013/9/29 by Pejeu because: spelling correction

Thank You !!!

You have confirmed the suspicions of many.

Only Left Wingers 'kill' like *that*

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
My American friends, take comfort in the fact that you actually voted for this guy.
So much for those who support and adhere to political correctness.

edit on 29-9-2013 by Cynic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Yes, I despise and love to hate right wingers, their ideology and worldview.

I make no secret of this.

Please take my word for it: you are the same everywhere.

edit on 2013/9/29 by Pejeu because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Pejeu

Yes, I despise and love to hate right wingers, their ideology and worldview.

I make no secret of this.

Please take my word for it: you are the same everywhere.

edit on 2013/9/29 by Pejeu because: (no reason given)

Excellent opinion !!

Thank God for the multi party systems.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Of course the right on here see no problem with blackmailing, they are after all an immoral group of people.

Only the right feel the need to control what a women does with her body, who cares what the women wants.

Only the right would stop two consenting adults from marrying.

Only the right would take pleasure in the failure of the country just to say Obama is the bad guy.

Only the right would lose an election and say they know what the majority want. Really...so the majority of Americans do not want Obamacare ..then why not vote Obama out, after all he did not run on the promise of removing it but Romney did.

So tell me what do the majority of Americans want?

Bill Maher is right...republicans seem to to live in their own little world..ie a bubble...

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Onslaught2996

Only the right would lose an election and say they know what the majority want. Really...so the majority of Americans do not want Obamacare ..then why not vote Obama out, after all he did not run on the promise of removing it but Romney did.

So tell me what do the majority of Americans want?

Republicans in the House *ARE* doing what the majority wants.

The voters elected a Republican majority House in 2010 and 2012.

*THAT* majority represents more people than does the Senate.

Count the vote totals from each Republican House member and compare that to the vote totals from each Democrat Senator. Keep in mind many Democrat Senators have 'double' votes from States with both Senators being Democrat.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   

xuenchen

Republicans in the House *ARE* doing what the majority wants.

The voters elected a Republican majority House in 2010 and 2012.

*THAT* majority represents more people than does the Senate.

Count the vote totals from each Republican House member and compare that to the vote totals from each Democrat Senator. Keep in mind many Democrat Senators have 'double' votes from States with both Senators being Democrat.

House and Senate

members of the House - U.S. Representatives - be elected by and represent limited groups of citizens living in small geographically defined districts within each state.

Senators, on the other hand, are elected by and represent all voters of their state.

Are you sure about that.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Onslaught2996

weak rebuttal.

Republicans represent more of the population.

That's why the House has a Republican majority.

And they are doing what their constituencies (and population) want.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Eh..really don't care..you maybe right or I am. Either way my point still stands..The right wing party is the most immoral party of this decade. Attempting to blackmail American representatives to vote their way or else is shameful even for them and that is saying a lot. Do they have the backbone to go through with it or they just showboating for their supporters..hmmmm?

Which part of the many lies of ObamaCare are they basing their behavior on anyways?

Top 16 myths about the health care law

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join