It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Adviser Compares House Republicans To Terrorists, Kidnappers, And Arsonists

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Politics today, is childish behavior camouflaged in the air of authority.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Well...he's not wrong.

"Give us everything we want...or else!"

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   

xuenchen
This is what happens when somebody with an agenda runs out of logical arguments and rebuttals.

Complete mental breakdown.

Complete childish attitudes.

Name calling beyond insanity.

Focused attacks on adversaries with little or no merits.

Who's crazy NOW ?

Now that sounds like a perfect description of the House republicans and a little more polite too, maybe you should have spoken for the administration.

On a more serious note, what the Obama administration said is the truth and nothing but the truth. Problem is, you just can't handle it.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

Yah..The crowd that has called the President of the United States a Terrorist, A Manchurian Candidate, Hitler, illegitimate, Gay, Murderer, born in Kenya ad infinium...???????????

it's only slander if it isn't true.
obama after the boston bombings:

in condemnation of the Boston Marathon bombings today, Obama said, “any time bombs are used to target innocent civilians, it is an act of terror.”

antiwar.com...
*cough* drone strikes *cough*

there are also plenty of abnormalities in the birth certificate he presented that point to it being photoshopped.

you've got me on the gay one though, it could be true, but even if it were, it is irrelevant.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

We have to raise the debt ceiling because we've already made those debts. They are bills already owed and we are merely saying that we will pay them. If we don't pay them we could default on our debts which would hurt us enormously.

They are negotiating by threatening to shutdown the government and default on our debts. They are not good strategies, they know they can't win without the Senate and all they are doing is making us look chaotic and untrustworthy to the rest of the world.

They already ruined our credit rating with their last "negotiation" and we're now weaker in the world economy because of it.

If they want to change the course of the country they need to convince the country that they have a plan forward and get the American people to give them the Senate and the Presidency, not threaten to blow up the economy.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   

neo96
reply to post by seeker1963

Every one in this country gets medical care.

What they are fighting over is who pays for it, and it needs to be free.

Bottom line corporate products should be FREE.

They know this, but they don't care.

Obama care was a LIE, and they are doing nothing but LYING to defend that FASCISM.

Once again you hit the nail on the head with that one.

It's just a farse and a big waste of time. Obama is blaming Republicans for everything when even people in his own party don't want the "affordable healthcare act" to happen. Yet, it's always the opposite side who is the problem. How about they drop the tit for tat and just figure out the stupid # so the gov't doesn't shut down and so soldiers can get paid for fracks sake.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   

WeRpeons
You can say what you want about Obama, but what the Republicans are threatening to do is political suicide. Their actions will affect a lot of working class people and the world economy as a whole. It's one thing if you don't like Obama Care, but the way the republicans are going about it, is just plain wrong. Instead of going against it, offer some ideas to change it for the better.

That's one way of looking at it, I suppose. Another perspective would be that the Democrats would rather see the government shut down than release the American people from debt slavery to insurance companies.

What needs to be changed about Obamacare is the mandate. When the law requires people to buy a product because they happen to be alive, then we can no longer claim to be a free country. Every person buried at Arlington; every person in a nameless grave in some godforsaken jungle, desert, beach, or island; every POW or MIA; or every person that came home missing limbs, eyes, or even a piece of their soul; all of their sacrifices were in vain. The freedom they fought and sacrificed for is gone.

WeRpeons
Our system is broken people, we've been going down hill year after year with republicans fighting with democrats. Neither one is looking for the American people's best interest. To claim that, is really just plain silly.

They're not really fighting, they are just trying to look like they are fighting. They want to present the illusion that the will of the people is being represented. But the simple fact is, the insurance companies have more Congressmen in their back pocket than the Israelis. And that's saying something.

Obamacare isn't going anywhere. The day will come when the Federal Insurance Co. is as fat a leech on the veins of the American People as the Federal Reserve Bank . And with the educational system in the US today, people can't see that history is repeating itself.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
That's not right at all to call fellow americans terrorists and extremists.

Not right.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   

seeker1963

I am convinced our government is pushing for a total breakdown in our country.

Be it by their propaganda to create a race war, or just flat out pushing it's citizens to the breaking point resulting in flat out anarchy in this country!

Notice how Harry Reid is calling the Tea Party Anarchists? Notice how the established Republicans (you know, the ones whom have made a career out of being a so called public servant) have also turned against the Tea Party?

The reason for that is they are scared! Their charade is over. People are waking up and seeing the corruption that is rampant amongst the two parties and how they are more alike than they are different. They serve their corporate masters, making millions (seriously, am I the only one whom questions why we have so many millionaires in our government?) while vomiting out rhetoric that is designed to do nothing more than divide us by religion, politics, lifestyled etc etc........so that while we argue and fight over whom is better they laugh their way to the bank while taking more and more of our freedoms away from us?

How much more obvious can it be?

BINGO!

Have to admit I knew I'd be starring your post after the first sentence. Consider running for office, pretty please. Should be alot of openings if they don't have the whole damn thing rigged.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Indigo5
reply to post by seeker1963

I think Ted Cruz is actually perfect to represent the current state of the GOP. You can ride him all the way to 2016....It is just the perfect Shakespearean ending to the TP...Championing a Candidate who was literally...not hate-fictionally..but literally born outside the United States and has a wife that works for Goldman Sachs managing 14 Billion in assets! What was the TP founded to protest again? Honestly if it was fiction it would strain credibility...just the insanity of it.

To me unfortunately Cruz looks like he may have put himself up as fodder. But somebody had to do it I suppose.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

"Extremist minority"?? 60% of the American population do NOT want Obamacare-that's not a "minority", my friend.
And if Obamacare is so wonderful-as we keep being told-then why did Congress just make themselves and their staff EXEMPT from it? Shouldn't they be the first ones in line if it's so "wonderful"??

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Hmm

Just throwing this out there.

This is a list of nearly everything that cost republicans the election. They're going to lose again in the next if they stick to it.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   

So now the so call "government" we are stuck with is calling each other names? from terrorist, arsonist and whatever?, good, let them start jailing themselves, perhaps then we will be able to have a real government for once in the last 30 years.

Is nothing but trash in positions of power with fortunes made by defrauding the people and tax payers in this nation and that trash is the ones passing also laws, because they don't even make them, they just pass the them.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Nephalim

I tell you what, they won't if the Demo-rats come outs with Billary as the next president candidate, I bet you that they will not go anywhere.

Obama won because he was the first black candidate and very appealing, even I gave him my vote, what a joke and a mistake is now.

edit on 28-9-2013 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Thanks America!

Your goverments stupidity has doomed us all!

The UK should have done more to keep its damed colonies as you obvioulsy done a usless job at self rule!

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I think Economic terrorism would be a more fitting term to describe what the GOP and Tea Party wingnuts are doing right now.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

The people dont like it. It is another entitlement program. If half to population get subsidies including major corporations, it would be difficult to turn around and will bankrupt this country.
edit on 28-9-2013 by amfirst1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   

bekod

Obama care is a forced product of the Gov it is not a freewill choice nor is it one's right to say "no I do not want it".
To me, this is a first step to TYRANNY www.merriam-webster.com... but then if this is what we the people want, then whom am I to opose it, just one voice to say no.

Correction, I have the right, you may not. I got my excemption letter a few months back because I am a Veteran and have coverage due to the sacrifices myself and others like me have made.

To get back to the OP... yes anyone and everyone will be deemed a terrorist that is part af any opposition to the government. The real question is who is excempt? Only the excempt are truly free. Who may question TPTB and to what extent?

As each week passes we get closer to the world depicted in the movie "Starship Troopers", minus the bugs of course, and I believe that will be the end result and as you may have guessed I welcome that. I support citizenship only through civil service, if you aren't serving, or haven't served the people then you are the people... that is what I believe citizenship should be, along with all the rights and priviledges.

Unfortunately to get to that point is more like the movie "Brazil".

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by amfirst1

And that is the littler part that those that worship Obamacaca can not understand, the so call Obamacare is funded by tax payer dollars, all those subsidies that will be filling the corrupted insurance companies pockets are tax payer dollars, the expansion of Medicaid is also tax dollars, because the federal government doesn't make a darn penny on anything is money taken from the working side of the nation to feed their coffers.

So how can all that expansion of more tax dollars allocation will save money at the end? well unless they plan like they are starting to do to tax the working class to death that is where the so call surplus will come from as usual, because is not the American people the ones that have this country in debt is the whores and pigs in government.

At the end anybody that knows how to do math knows where all this is heading, more bloated government and waste and abuse.

edit on 28-9-2013 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   

crazyewok
Thanks America!

Your goverments stupidity has doomed us all!

The UK should have done more to keep its damed colonies as you obvioulsy done a usless job at self rule!

silly little cute ewok

ask your uncle Rothschild to just buy back the U.S.A.

then rename it to UKnighted States of America.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join