It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Adviser Compares House Republicans To Terrorists, Kidnappers, And Arsonists

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

The stock markets are doing just fine.

And the stocks on insurance companies is climbing. Wall Street wants Obamacare to go through so they can cash in.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
If obamacare is so great then why the need to keep whoring it all over social media with cute animals?

I would think that a product so great and it benefits the people you would not have to push for it.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

And the stocks on insurance companies is climbing. Wall Street wants Obamacare to go through so they can cash in.

Exactly! So do you blame the corporations OR do you blame the government officials whom gave them the ability to rob the American people?

I blame them both! However, if it was not for corrupt politicians pocketing MORE money, this kind of crony capitalism would NOT be possible!

edit on 27-9-2013 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

link   

buster2010

The stock markets are doing just fine.

Ah yes.

Now we know why those clever Democrats are fighting tooth and nail.

Now we know why all Republicans voted against the PPACA.

PPACA is 100% owned and operated by Democrats and all ultra Left Wing NGOs.

Hmmm.

Almost resembles the Marxist/Corporatist agenda eh

link   

thesaneone
If obamacare is so great then why the need to keep whoring it all over social media with cute animals?

I would think that a product so great and it benefits the people you would not have to push for it.

That is the thing.

Great ideas neither require propaganda or force.

Two things no one can say about Obama care.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

I think Ted Cruz is actually perfect to represent the current state of the GOP. You can ride him all the way to 2016....It is just the perfect Shakespearean ending to the TP...Championing a Candidate who was literally...not hate-fictionally..but literally born outside the United States and has a wife that works for Goldman Sachs managing 14 Billion in assets! What was the TP founded to protest again? Honestly if it was fiction it would strain credibility...just the insanity of it.

The TP is in death throws and they can't see it. They think they are winning, and the American public, mainstream GOP, everyone on the left, corporate America, ceo's...EVERYONE...is asking them WTF? Enough already. Stop effen with our economy.

This story does not end well for the TP or the GOP by association.

Just my opinion

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

seeker1963
reply to post by buster2010

Exactly! So do you blame the corporations OR do you blame the government officials whom gave them the ability to rob the American people?

Prices are rising because the most cost will be rolled over to medicaid and medicare.

Which means less cost to them.

Eventually their goal is to do away with private health insurance.

So that means there will be no need for those companies, or those stocks.

So it is not as they are making it out to be.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

Your agenda is clear! All you can do is bash Ted Cruz. You couldn't even answer my questions pertaining Goldman Sachs...........

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

seeker1963
reply to post by Indigo5

Your agenda is clear! All you can do is bash Ted Cruz. You couldn't even answer my questions pertaining Goldman Sachs...........

Yeah them evil Goper's

How effing dare they stand in the way of that free corporate product !

Given government's stellar track record of creating issues,complicating the hell out of it, and 'giving solutions' that are anything but.

But hell the sheep love it.

How anyone thinks government does anything right is beyond the reason of sanity.

They never have, and they never will.

Hell even Reid, one of their own, said Obama care was a 'stepping stone' to a 'single payer'.

Which means it was created to fail.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

seeker1963
reply to post by Indigo5

I didn't even know that was a serious question???

OK...

seeker1963

Second! How many people from Goldman Sachs have been hired by Obama???? Quite a few! So he isn't the anti banker he pretends to be!!

Who cares? Pres. Obama never claimed to be "anti-banker"????

The TP did!! It is precisely how they were born??? Specifically mad at the banks for dive-bombing the economy and taking Billions in Taxpayer dollars.

The TP was the one that had an aneurism every time Pres. Obama hired anyone who had worked for Goldman Sachs? Rush, Briebart, Beck...all went completely and repeatedly effen ballistic with headlines and stories.

But now the TP is in love with Ted Cruz for 2016??? Born in Canada? and Married to a Goldman Sachs VP??

What are you missing? I honestly don't understand the workings of this kind of thinking.
edit on 27-9-2013 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
My paws are hurting today, so I'll be brief;

It's a done deal, people. The House will pass the bill because there is a single spine amongst all of the jellyfish sitting there.

Our economy will collapse.
Our economy (still just surviving because the Fed has to keep pumping 85 billion a month) will finally collapse.

It'll die.

Cloward-Piven is alive and well and on it's way.

Best to plan on how to survive AFTER Obama and his plans have ruined the US, then arguing on Obamacare.

It's like bitching about a sunburn when facing a nuclear blast.

If I'm wrong, I'll apologise.

If I'm right?

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

Who cares? Pres. Obama never claimed to be "anti-banker"????

The TP did!! It is precisely how they were born??? Specifically mad at the banks for dive-bombing the economy and taking Billions in Taxpayer dollars.

The mainstream Tea Party was never against banks.

They were against the *Bank bailouts* and high taxes.

Big difference.

The only ones shouting the malarkey are the ultra Left who were and always will be in favor of corporatism.

All Left Wing talking points accuse others of being guilty of what they themselves are guilty.

Classic Marx / Saul Alinsky.

edit on Sep-27-2013 by xuenchen because:

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Some days you are funny, other days boring, but always consistent

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Hey Beez...No the House will not pass a clean bill, Yes the Gov. will shut down and yes the economy will feel it, more so after the Credit Default to come at the demand of the TP.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Indigo5
reply to post by beezzer

Hey Beez...No the House will not pass a clean bill, Yes the Gov. will shut down and yes the economy will feel it, more so after the Credit Default to come at the demand of the TP.

What credit default ?

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
You can say what you want about Obama, but what the Republicans are threatening to do is political suicide. Their actions will affect a lot of working class people and the world economy as a whole. It's one thing if you don't like Obama Care, but the way the republicans are going about it, is just plain wrong. Instead of going against it, offer some ideas to change it for the better.

If Obama Care turns out to be as bad as a lot of people think, maybe the back lash will result in a better health care plan. How many times are republicans going to try to kill a plan that has already been voted in by congress and has been claimed legal by the courts. It was even based upon a republican health care plan by Romney who is a republican.

I say let it go already. Let the plan take affect and if it's that bad, the people will rebel. Either way, if congress defaults on paying our bills, or Obama Care turns out to be a major fiasco, both will end up hurting the economy. Maybe this country needs a wake up call. Who knows, maybe all the negativity and doom and gloom about Obama Care will surprise everyone. I don't think there is anyone here that has personally read the entire plan and can safely say it won't work. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if nobody in congress has read the entire health care plan. If the shoe was on the other foot, democrats would be complaining about the same thing.

Our system is broken people, we've been going down hill year after year with republicans fighting with democrats. Neither one is looking for the American people's best interest. To claim that, is really just plain silly.

Until both parties allow independents to share the same floor and be on the same footing during presidential elections, this political posturing will continue and nothing will be accomplished for the sake of the American people.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I think you hit the nail on the head. Very well said!

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

It seems to me America is a very litigious nation+if you are libelously and witout any warranted proof labelled as a terrorist-SUE the ones accusing you,if it does amount to malicious libel.Hit em where it hurts-in their bank balances+wallets.People will do to you what you allow them to get away with.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

It seems to me America is a very litigious nation+if you are libelously and witout any warranted proof labelled as a terrorist-SUE the ones accusing you,if it does amount to malicious libel.Hit em where it hurts-in their bank balances+wallets.People will do to you what you allow them to get away with.

Litigation (Justice) is nothing more than a myth! Those whom do not have the money to defend themselves and their rights under the law, get thrown under the bus!

Mother liberty has been turned into a whore whom only works for those whom have enough money to purchase her services!

edit on 27-9-2013 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Raxoxane

Some here are actually working on that.

The end result is called impeachment.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join