It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is The Government Trying to Destroy The Matt Manifesto?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I have been to a number of conspiricy sites, and i have seen this letter on nearly all of them.....

"Mr. President, the situation we talked about last week has gotten far worse. Wicca's population has risen nearly a whole 3% in only a week. When you consider the small amount of time a week is, 3% is a lot. We have been trying to kill this cult ever since taking office and all of our tactics have proved unsuccessful. Granted we cannot bring back the burning times, but we must do something if we are going to keep America under Christian control. Wicca has always been, and still today is, a huge problem. However, an even bigger problem is on the horizen. There is a recently discovered document called "The Matt Manifesto" that has been making waves. It is another Witchcraft filled cult followed mainly by teenagers of the gothic culture. What makes The Matt Manifesto worse than Wicca is it actually has many prophecies of events that have happened. I got the chance to read this document before it started gaining popularity, back in 1996. How whoever wrote it knew about our World Trade attack, I'll never know. This manifesto also says the prophecies will be forfilled over and over again, meaning people will be reading it for generations to come if we do not destroy it right now. Mr. President, our Christian Coalition is strong. We can truly stop all of these paganistic cults if we want to. It's only a matter of not letting the American people know what we are doing, meaning we can't actually break the constitution. However, we have "bent" the constitution before, and right now we must bend it further. E-mail me back with any suggestions on what we can do to nip this in the bud.
Sincerly yours,
J. Ashcroft"

I dunno if The Matt Manifesto is really for real, but I gotta admit, the WTC prophecy was really freaky. And I read this back in 1998, so I really can't explain it. If you haven't read The Matt Manifesto yet, you can check it out here...

www.eccentrix.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 12:29 PM
link   
The so-called Matt Manifesto or should I add, Manifestos, are bunk, plain and simple and hold no credibility.
Seems there are a number of "Matt Manifesto's":
Matt Manifesto's

seekerof

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 12:36 PM
link   
"Matt's Manifesto" and "The Matt Manifesto" are two different works.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   
either way, they are bull#!

new topics

top topics

join