It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Downgrade ios 7 to 5 or 6?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

Thanks,man!

She has a 4 and I don't know what she did to it. She is 15 and just said it want to upgrade,something didn't work and she plugged into the computer.

This was late last night,so I am finally getting around to figure out what happen.
Off to try a few things.

I think it is an hardware issue,because there have been problems with the sim card before.
So tomorrow we are all upgrading our phones because it is in our plan.

edit on 27-9-2013 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
i have been thinking of switching to apple recently and not really liking much i've been reading.. i mean their strict policies towards their products are a turn-off and file formats that aren't used or allowed on their devices.. i was under the impression apple was geared more towards the "right brained" type? anyway.. i also wanted to say that i really appreciated people like miniatus who go far and beyond just to help a stranger out!! good on you miniatus. i may still make the change in the hope more people like you are out there.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

n3mesis
i have been thinking of switching to apple recently and not really liking much i've been reading.. i mean their strict policies towards their products are a turn-off and file formats that aren't used or allowed on their devices.. i was under the impression apple was geared more towards the "right brained" type? anyway.. i also wanted to say that i really appreciated people like miniatus who go far and beyond just to help a stranger out!! good on you miniatus. i may still make the change in the hope more people like you are out there.

I generally think Apple will start to evolve to be more open.. the closedness of it largely has to do with Steve Jobs mentality .. very very much a perfectionist and didn't want anyone customizing it .. he wanted the products to maintain their designed appearance..

Honestly I think steve would roll in his grave if he saw the multicolored 5C and the flat UI ...

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I just got a 5 c,and so far I like it. Daughters phone was a goner,so she got my 4s.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 12:57 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join