Halloween Avatars by AD

page: 1

join

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
So this is what happens when a holiday comes around the same time as I'm going through a creative peak. Iam by no means an expert, and I use no photo shop or anything professional like that. I'm as amateur as it gets. But I managed to throw together some avatars in the spirit of Halloween, and they are free for the taking as I have no plans to use them.
Please, don't ask me to do any customizing, as there are other members here who are far more qualified to do so. I just did these for fun, and in the spirit of sharing.I would have put them in the existing member avatar thread, but feared with so many it was too much.
Enjoy.

-AD

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Those are really good

I do believe I am going to grab the black cat with the crow on it's head
that's awesome

I am nat the cat in all
oh and I have crows that visit me everyday
Thanks!!
edit on 28-9-2013 by natalia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by natalia

Awesome! Glad you like. I tried to cater to all tastes. I like that cat one too,he looks so annoyed at being a perch for a bird. I have my own black cat and the ravens are always squawking at him,so that avatar made me think of him.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

I have two black cats. One, Dylan who is 9 and my Charlie cat who is 4.

And yeah the cats face looks hilarious...he is not pleased at all. Hah! That cat reminds me of my cat Dylan, his eyes are always half open ...it's really funny.

Thanks again
I really like the avatar you are wearing now. The ripples of the water look cool.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by natalia

Wow,two black kitties here too. Murphy and Molly. Then my little calico Nova. Oh the ripple water is my fav effect and I have used it often over the years.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   

I'm so silly. I just saw the ripple effect water with the kitty sitting on a pumpkin!! I'm gonna grab that one too

Great work on all the avatars. Halloween is fun!! I wish I could dress up all year round!! Hah!

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

natalia

I'm so silly. I just saw the ripple effect water with the kitty sitting on a pumpkin!! I'm gonna grab that one too

Great work on all the avatars. Halloween is fun!! I wish I could dress up all year round!! Hah!

Sweet! enjoy them both.

top topics

join