It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1013 is almost here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
So 1013: October 2013 is around the corner

a Big number in TV series like the X-Files

with so much going on in space including ISON and others

anyone with any thoughts?

Anyone think we are from TV being geared up for their existence

More of a V or more of an ALF style of critter?

was V cancelled because it was too close to the truth?

or will the date come and go and we will see in the next month with the same dull monotony

also with the FEMA camps all geared up for October 1st

edit on 27-9-2013 by Binkus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
So a quick google search doesn't seem to provide any insights to the number 1013. Not in common myth or anything else. There is a link referring to silo 1013 from X-files. Is this what your basing it on?

How did 1013 correalate to V, it's been decades since I have seen it, or are you referring to the remake? which I haven't seen.

I don't get the correlation, I suppose it persepective based. *shrug*
edit on 27-9-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Binkus

I'm guessing another irrelevant date passes with absolutely nothing of interest happening.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
1013 is only related to X-Files episodes and only because it's creator was born on 10/13. There is nothing else beyond the number except for those that try to tie in with the X-Files episodes....

Here is a link to all X-Files 1013 references that I could find.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Binkus

...was V cancelled because it was too close to the truth?

"V" (the remake) was cancelled because it was not very entertaining; therefore, not enough TV viewers enjoyed it enough to watch.

edit on 9/27/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Binkus

Hopefully more like "V"......we would just kill ALF.

Second

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I would say more like the movie stranded where cells come off an asteroid and use us as host or just replicate us like in the movie the thing

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Binkus

or will the date come and go and we will see in the next month with the same dull monotony

I'd like to know what's supposed to happen given as it's only a few days away but yeah the date will come and go and we will be left waiting for the next date .

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Binkus

Like so many... many, many.. many .. MANY .. many predictions .. this will pass without incident and then another post will arrive with a new date to worry about
.. or comet .. or earthquake.. or mayan prophecy.. or .. well you get the idea.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Binkus

Ghahgah , I nearly choked on my hampster there thank you, NO 'V' DEFINITELY WAS NOT THE TRUTH - as far as I know maybe battlestar galactica was though, or a bit more likely than lizards raiding my food cage and stealing my dinner - they are my rodents I tell you so they had better go and invade another planet.

(Actually I preferred the original series on both count's though the special effect's did improve)
S+F for reminding me of a great classic sci fi. "Here Mousey Mousey".

edit on 27-9-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Soylent Green Is People
"V" (the remake) was cancelled because it was not very entertaining; therefore, not enough TV viewers enjoyed it enough to watch.

Speak for yourself. "V" (2009-2011) was of the few shows that don't end and don't show 'the good guys from Fort X/Pensacola/wherever else' kicked the alien butts'. The episodes had lots of drama, good guys and main characters died, especially in the last episode of Season 2. Also it was very well thought - the way the ideas were connected, was interesting to follow.

But the masses prefer good old butt kicking with lots of bullets and lots of explosions, so they didn't like the mind games that were prevailing. Cause that's what the masses watch.

"V" was using the stories from Thomas Castello, Dulce and the reptilian but mixing them and making them alien rather than underground dwellers.

Claiming that 'V' was too close to the truth is laughable because:

- Dulce base is not about aliens at all, it is military though I'm still waiting Greg Valdez to show even 1 photo of the underground place, there was one with some camouflage hills.

- Reptilians exist only in the random internet stories

- Aliens would not want to take over the planet in the way humans think they would do 'by force', they are not interested at all

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Binkus

13th October (which as others have said) is the date of Chris Carters birthday. It's one of those sneaky little things people put into programmes to sometimes leave others wondering if there is a bigger significance.

So anyway, you also think we are being geared up for vampires, shapeshifters, wizards and hobbits - as well as creatures from the Marvel and DC universes being disclosed to us?

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

Exactly-one would be a blithering nervous wreck if one paid much attention to all the doom scenario's.One can but hope-but from experience it is obvious there's no such "clean get-away".We should be so lucky:-)
Anyway as peertaining to 1013-in numerology that is reduced to 5-always an indication of major change,whether personal or general-just for interest's sake.

If a comet is on collision course with earth/Yellowstone blows/Fukushima..well,fuks out-there's sweet Fanny Adams one can do about it-except let go of the over-attachment to the flesh-conveyances we have to operate in,here."Death" is but a phase-shift anyway-we are all immortal-for better or worse.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by uncommitted

So anyway, you also think we are being geared up for vampires, shapeshifters, wizards and hobbits - as well as creatures from the Marvel and DC universes being disclosed to us?

You really looking for a serious discussion on this???
Methinks not.
Do people not have to be over 18 for this site?!??!?
Because what ive quoted above has either come from a kid or a troll
Hobbits?
Creatures from comic books?
i smell a joker.....

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Personally I liked it, but I'm a sucker for sci-fi, even bad ones, but yes it was cancelled due to low ratings rather than a government/alien conspiracy.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Binkus

Historically it has been amazing how science fiction has led the way for reality. It is like it gave the scientists ideas to shoot for. We will have to wait and see which species shows up. Gonna be interesting.

The Bot

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by dlbott

I've always said it, scientists try to recreate things from sci fi movies, then again movies were originating from scientific ideas - not really. Movie ideas originated a whole lot from speculations and conspiracies, that in turn gave a reason scientists to try to make such things real (e.g speculation about certain types of technology).

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   

SecretKnowledge
reply to post by uncommitted

You really looking for a serious discussion on this???
Methinks not.
Do people not have to be over 18 for this site?!??!?
Because what ive quoted above has either come from a kid or a troll
Hobbits?
Creatures from comic books?
i smell a joker.....

Why is that any different? The argument put forward is that by making films/TV shows about ET life that somehow 'we' will get used to the idea that aliens are about to visit. That logic is seriously flawed and I was pointing out other unlikely characters that appear in films/TV shows.

Quit the attitude though, it doesn't suit you.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   
The push to get the public used to the idea of aliens has gained pace at an alarming rate..you cannot stick on the tv or internet without seeing some form of E.T. or UFO in the course of the day. To deny that is just disinfo. It's everywhere and you'd have to walk around with your eyes closed all day not to see it.

There are thousands of "credible" testimonies out there expressing the existence of ET's (So much so that their existence is no longer a debate, the only debate being who is going to admit it first?).

The Vatican with their telescope named Lucifer is a likely candidate. They've been up to their eyeballs in it since the beginning.

The Government..highly unlikely. They continue to cover up, lie, and deny everything for the past 60+ years so why change now?

False flag govt grown alien appearance..likely.

Real alien appearance.. plausible.

There has been of late a real rush/panic to do things..so who knows..I guess time will tell.. but I don't believe it will be oct.

See Bob Dean, John Lear, Clifford Stone, David Wilcock, Project Camelot..

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Thanks for replies:

I too hate the doom scenarios, and people with the we all die next month message is a waste of typing time, and like i say to them they will only moan when their internet connections goes down and they cannot gloat about it.

I was just fishing for any more information

the 1013 x-files reference was the existence of aliens rather than the dudes birthday, also referencing MXiii which is 1013 in roman numerals but there doesn't seem to be that much fuss about it

with everything breaking in space which might be pointed at comet ISON and the first chance we might get decent pictures of it when it passes Mars any time soon

personally i would like to see the aliens pop up and say hey you guys you are not alone, you are still a bunch of primitives but it is time to get your act together.

V i thought was excellent
apart from the end of the last season (80's version still rules, remember watching this with my parents)

also the symbolism of the red V liked some of the pictures of that also a red V on the nasa logo

anywhoo in short just passing the time, wondered if anyone had other cool links, theories suspicions

new topics

top topics

join