Do you ever feel like you don't fit in your body?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I like this video:
edit on 5-10-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by cappy85

I fee the same way as you. It could have something to do with genetic memories.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by cappy85

edit on 5-10-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Genetic memories? Would that be similar to Jung's collective unconscious?

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
No, you have not lost me. To me, it seems as if you were reincarnated from another life, and for whatever reason, you have not fully been involved or attached to this one...if that makes sense at all. Some times, when I dream, I see myself staring in a mirror. The women staring back at me looks different than I am now. I get this feeling that is more right than what I see now. Despite that, I feel comfortable in my body now. I guess the advice I have to give is...hang on. I heard a quote today about holding on, because no matter how bad things get, they will always get better. I hope that helped!

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Cappy,
Another thing that works for me, since I have always had the "uncomfortable in a body" feeling, is grounding.

Bare foot in the grass, work on gardening, hands in the soil, plants, even touching a tree does wonders.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by KMTartist

I am doing great hanging in. I was starting to feel like a freak but honesly whether it be psychological or metaphysical, I have to come to accept myself. It is such an interesting concept and I definitely enjoy the theories, though we will never know. Adding in meditation has helped to at least relax my mind and take away the anxiety.
As I mentioned, many of these theories are new to me and so I have enjoyed looking into the ideas, though I haven't came to a conclusion. I noticed in all my pictures I do have the glassy, distant look so idk, maybe it is a medical issue or maybe not. Do you also have that issue? I have just always found that I have been trying to find myself and learn about who I am (self-discovery) and that is where this question somewhat came from

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

I can certainly try that, though it is getting cold out but I won't lie I have such a fear of getting dirty, that it is almost OCD, though I love nature. I will try to strike a good balance!

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join