It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would those who see energy like to participate in an experiment?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Readings from yesterday (1/10/13):

After waking:

112/61

After breakfast, while seeing:

119/71

Before bed:

124/68

While seeing (shortly after above reading, right before going to bed):

125/82

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Thanks for your reply on the other thread, will be replying there later

primalfractal

Unity_99
I don't see colored auras though do notice energy around myself and people at times, its always clear but of a different frequency, and even has movement at times.

I have had the particles, more like wave particles, though tiny bubble particles at times in the air. Usually when that happens, you might see a ghost. Like our dog who was sitting in front of the TV. I have been under covers because I was cold, and seen through my eyelids, covers to the room on occasion, then opened my eyes to notice those wave particles or change in the air, accompanied by a ringing in my ears.

I consider those kind of expriences, gateway. And prefer to close the door.
edit on 27-9-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

Hi Unity, I also see the little bubble particles, the Buddhists call them thigle, I put some info about them on Aelfrede's other thread.

My blood pressure is normal to low.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Hi rogert4,

Normal blood pressure all my life. We have a pressure testing gadget here for the wife who has low blood pressure, so I have tested it often, especially when 'weird stuff' is going on.

thanks for your feedback regarding blood pressure.

Ringing is constant with multiple tones once they are distinguished. They go away if I don't focus on them or call on them. When I focus they get loud enough to drown out most of the environmental noise, although the tones seem to have a different quality of sound. I've had 'experiences' whilst isolating a single tone from the chorus

That's very interesting regards the ringing. I sometimes notice ringing but not that often, and usually assume it's something to do with ear wax! Sounds like (pardon the pun ;-) you have it very intensely. I'd be really interested to hear more about the experiences you've had when isolating a single tone. Could you reply on the other thread (if you don't mind sharing):

'For those who see or sense energy - somewhere to share experiences, techniques and observations':

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's good to hear about specifics on this thread too, as it helps make any connections with regards blood pressure/eye issues. I started the other thread to look into all aspects of seeing/sensing energy in more depth.

I see all kinds of things around me when I focus. It helps to soften your eyes and look into the space between you and the wall.

How interesting! I do the same thing to help tune into seeing energy more (although still see things at other times) I imagine there's an invisible barrier halfway between me and what I'm gazing at. Then I let my focus rest against that imagined barrier.

Colors, mainly red green and blue and white sparkles, tubes and vortexes, 'aura' shadows around everything physical, dry rain etc etc

Yes I see those things too, you describe them well. Do you see sort of see-through/transparent stuff, that somehow has a 'texture' about it, that wobbles and ripples in the air? Amazing you say 'dry rain' - I use the same words to describe that energy stuff raining down. It really has same appearance as rain raining down doesn't it?

I use reading glasses since age 40 but had 20:20 or better before that, I've been seeing this stuff since my early twenties at least, although way more often now.

I don't wear glasses. Had my routine optician's appointment recently and my vision is fine. Like you I've seen this phenomena since early twenties, so have been seeing it for twenty years. Yes I see more now too.

Btw, the wife also sees all that stuff
She has low blood pressure.

That's great you're able to share the experience! My partner sees some stuff. A few months back he kept noticing strange shadow creatures darting past on the ground (even wondered if it was mice lol - except we have cats who are very good mousers - no mice would even get close to getting in the house!) and I was seeing that sort of thing more back then as well (I remember talking about this on a thread about it here on ATS - a lot of others were seeing it too) - I still see stuff like that, but it did seem more intense back then (I wonder why?) The main one (of that sort of thing) I've noticed recently is seeing shadow like flying bugs, but when I look around there's nothing to be seen. Do you see anything like that?

ETA: I actually posted to a friend about this just last week: "During meditation I opened my eyes and looked for the static haze/sparkles. I have read often that energy and auras are easiest to see in dim light, especially dusk and dawn, and today I was outside in bright sunlight. It is accurate for me, I find it much harder to see the static in bright light

Yes I usually find I see that much better in dim lighting. Well, basically anything but bright day light. I can see it in the day if in a room that hasn't got too much daylight coming in. Also I can see it sometimes (at night) when main lights are on in room. However, usually see it better when in low light conditions such as when a dim light is on or in twilight.

HOWEVER, I saw something else much more interesting. As I softened my eyes and focused on a point somewhere in space, tiny dancing spots of bright white light appeared. The more I 'zoned' into them, the more dense they became. As I watched, they would appear, move in a seemingly random chaotic direction (not necessarily a 'straight line') and then disappear. They last less than a second and move varying distances and at varying speeds.

Sounds like you are describing 'blue field entoptic phenomenon':

en.wikipedia.org...

However, I personally am still undecided as to what it is. Sometimes science can name something and classify it when in actual fact there could be more to it.

What was really interesting, was when I managed to isolate one spot of light to focus on (which was really challenging) it seemed to be followed by 1 or 2 or 3 spots of light that appeared in the same or similar location and moved the same way, as best as I could make out. It was too difficult to determine if this was a pattern with all of them or not, as isolating an individual speck of light amongst hundreds that are moving at really fast speed is somewhat similar to tuning into one of the tones in one of your ears when you manage to identify the cacophony of the orchestra that is constantly playing!"

How interesting, as I have occasionally tried to keep track of the tiny darting whizzing things, (it is very hard!) and was attempting to do that the day you posted this reply. Interesting synchronicity.

Thanks for sharing your experience. It's great to hear from those having such similar experiences because there's hardly anyone I come across in everyday life that has this sort of thing. Please share any more observations on this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Aelf

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing your experience. This just shows that it is worth ruling out high blood pressure/visual problems before assuming a paranormal reason is behind such phenomena. No point kidding ourselves, we want the truth, that's why most of us come here (I assume). However, many of us are experiencing visual phenomena and do not have high blood pressure or eye conditions.

reply to post by vind21

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Readings from 2/10/13:

After waking:

119/74

After lunch and coffee:

109/72

After supper:

119/68

Whilst seeing (and before bed):

120/75

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Not as many readings for yesterday (3/10/13):

After waking:

117/70

Before bed:

116/68

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Readings for yesterday (4/10/13):

After waking: 119/71

After lunch and mid-afternoon snack: 110/60

After supper (just before bed): 121/71

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Readings for yesterday (5/10/13):

After waking: 108/67

After lunch and snack (and short walk): 105/73

After supper (before bed): 109/66

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Aelfrede

I have seen lots of things that could be described as seeing energy, roofs of houses rippling, mists in my home, (seen by my adult son too) ghosts, apparition/ energy of a living person who isn't present, (two different people hundreds of times over ten years) I could go on and on, but I won't

My blood pressure has always been low, in fact after coming round from a general, I was told I would be discharged when my blood pressure hit 96 over whatever, the nurses panicked when it started dropping and went as low as 84, which is totally normal for me.

eye sight great, always has been, had a wandering eye when young, with double vision but that corrected itself in the end.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Hi eccentriclady,

thanks for the feedback about your blood pressure and eye sight. Also for the summary of the phenomena you have experienced (enjoying hearing about it in more detail on other thread - looking forward to your response :-)

Btw, out of interest, was there anything specific you did to help correct the wandering eye?

Aelf

eccentriclady

I have seen lots of things that could be described as seeing energy, roofs of houses rippling, mists in my home, (seen by my adult son too) ghosts, apparition/ energy of a living person who isn't present, (two different people hundreds of times over ten years) I could go on and on, but I won't

My blood pressure has always been low, in fact after coming round from a general, I was told I would be discharged when my blood pressure hit 96 over whatever, the nurses panicked when it started dropping and went as low as 84, which is totally normal for me.

eye sight great, always has been, had a wandering eye when young, with double vision but that corrected itself in the end.

edit on 8-10-2013 by Aelfrede because: technical - correcting a quote problem

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Readings for day before yesterday (6/10/13):

After waking: 111/70

After evening meal: 102/62

After supper: 112/63

After seeing (just before bed): 120/77

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Readings for yesterday (7/10/13):

After waking: 130/81

After late afternoon snack: 120/69

Before bed: 126/80

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Readings for 8/10/13:

After waking: 113/69

After lunch: 105/62

After hot bath: 129/64

Before bed: 124/73

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Readings for day before yesterday (9/10/13):

After waking: 118/69

After lunch and mid-afternoon snack: 105/65

After evening meal: 113/70

Before bed: 119/74

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Very interesting theory! I am curious as to what you have concluded from it? I do a lot of energy work and have my eyes checked twice a yr and my blood pressure has always been normal. My brother has had extremely high blood pressure, as well as my dad and they have not seen anything.

I feel that seeing energies and auras are a gift that everyone has. I have noticed that when I meditate and focus on my charkas I have a more heightened sense of them. Some people are incredibly hard to look at after. I think anyone who is willing can enhance their gift to see through meditation and open-mindedness.

As a counseling major, moving towards holistic practice I am interested in your findings on this topic. I see you have been tracking your blood pressure but it looks as though it was only once a month? Why not daily?

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Hi awakend,

Very interesting theory! I am curious as to what you have concluded from it?

Actually, I'm late posting the final two days of blood pressure readings, will post them later. I have already made some conclusions. One is that it seems evident that high blood pressure is not causing the visual phenomena (what I believe is energy) in my case. Something else I have noticed is a few of the times I took my blood pressure when 'seeing' (seeing energy) it seemed to increase a bit from previous readings taken that day (although still within the normal blood pressure range). So it might be interesting to experiment more with taking it while seeing energy. However, I personally don't see that any increase in blood pressure actually causes the phenomena of seeing energy, but is more a side effect. IMO, just because there are physiological changes within the body when phenomena occurs does not immediately mean it explains away anything.

I do a lot of energy work and have my eyes checked twice a yr and my blood pressure has always been normal. My brother has had extremely high blood pressure, as well as my dad and they have not seen anything.

This is a good point. I also have had family members suffer from high blood pressure and they weren't seeing anything either (and the type of phenomena seen with high blood pressure isn't the same, in my experience).

I feel that seeing energies and auras are a gift that everyone has. I have noticed that when I meditate and focus on my charkas I have a more heightened sense of them. Some people are incredibly hard to look at after. I think anyone who is willing can enhance their gift to see through meditation and open-mindedness.

I agree, I also think anyone can bring out this ability.

What did you mean when you said 'some people are incredibly hard to look at after'?

As a counseling major, moving towards holistic practice I am interested in your findings on this topic. I see you have been tracking your blood pressure but it looks as though it was only once a month? Why not daily?

If you look at the dates, you'll see it was being done on a daily basis over a two week period. I have two days worth of readings I still need to post. I asked for feedback at the beginning (thought the more skeptical types on ATS would be keen to chip in) on how long to do it for, and how many times a day etc. No one suggested anything so I just came up with several times a day for two weeks. The main purpose was to see if high blood pressure was causing me to see the visual phenomena. As I do not have high blood pressure it seems that it is not the reason, in my case.

Thanks for your input (also enjoyed your post on the other thread, which I've replied to)

Aelf

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Hello again. Very interesting findings. I would say take some while you are seeing energy. There are some factors that may increase it at the moment. The body has the natural response of fight/flight. When you see these your bodies defenses maybe kicking in with out you knowing it. I know sometimes when I can feel someone in the room, Im not scare but I can feel my heart quicken. Have you tried meditating and taking your blood pressure? One thing with meditation is that it will open your mind more and you may start to see energy more often. Have you also thought about your diet? Its amazing what foods and herbs can do to your body. I think this is a very cool study. I agree with you that I do not believe they are linked. But, love that you tested the theory. When I say people are hard to look at after, it because I can see their energy. Some people have higher energies than others. The ones with higher energies I can literally see it shooting off of them. If I had to describe it because it is so hard to do, I would say it is like those static electricity balls I played with as a kid. When you see it what does it look like? Im sure you posted it before. There is just so many posts. Are you expirenced with this or is this something new to you?

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Very late adding these last few readings (from almost a month ago):

10/10/13

After waking: 119/72

After late lunch: 119/63

After supper and before bed: 127/76

11/10/13

After waking: 123/83

Before bed: 120/75

12/10/13

After waking: 107/71

After supper: 118/67

Bed time: 125/80

13/10/13

On awaking: 118/74

After supper: 131/86

Bed time: 121/77

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I have been able to see subtle energies (for extreme lack & want of better term!) since I started studying astral projection & obe phenomena about 23 years ago.

Undoubtedly there are physical attributes to the experience of auric sight- there has to be at least a catalyst, if not an outright parallel along with the experience (eg- brainwave patterns as you project, or as you are seeing "energy").

To some, auric sight would be seen as an aspect of astral sight, or second sight.

I got my blood pressure checked awhile ago. Fine. It was always low, actually. Don't smoke. Not overweight. Use bicycle every day even in the winter.

I got my eyes checked when I got my new glasses. Fine.

Sorry

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

I did not notice at first that you are entering your date dd/mm/yy. I was reading them as mm/dd/yy! Sorry about that. I also wanted to tell you that I have been working on my channeling and have been very dead-in with the readings. I am doing another tonight for a stranger. It is very validating to tell someone you have never met about their loved on that has past, even with details of what they looked like when they passed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join