It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would those who see energy like to participate in an experiment?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I've noticed that a common suggestion, in threads related to seeing energy, is that the individual's blood pressure and/or optical health might be an underlying reason why this phenomenon is experienced.

The general idea is that retinal detachment could be the reason for seeing 'energy waves' (heat) and evidently high blood pressure can cause hallucinations. Here's a couple of quotes from defcon5 (from thread 'I have a weird ability that I haven't told hardly anyone about') that helps explain it in more detail (hope it's OK to quote):

'You might want to have your blood pressure and retinas checked, or just talk to a doctor in general about this.

Seeing “heat” like you are describing can be due to issues such as retinal detachment. This can be affected by your blood pressure, which is why you can make it “go away”. What you are actually doing is lowering your blood pressure, and making the “evil” disappear. '
You can view the post here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

and:

'What a lot of people don't realize is that your body has a sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous system. This includes the Vegus nerve which controls your heart. That is why its not uncommon for people to have a heart attack when they strain while going to the bathroom. You can stimulate your parasympathetic system without even being consciously aware of it, and it in turn can effect your heart rate, which in turn effects your blood pressure, and again in turn can cause various hallucinations. There are quite a large number of posts on ATS claiming paranormal abilities or events, that can be attributed to a list of medically known hallucinations. As Morgenstern89 is stating, you have to eliminate what is obvious before you can claim something is extraordinary.'
Post can be viewed here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Personally, I don't think there will be a connection, certainly not in all circumstances, but am more than willing to look into this in more depth. Morgenstern89 stated (in the same thread): 'Rule one about investigating the paranormal is to rule out all natural explanations for a situation before assigning a supernatural one' and I have no problem with investigating their suggestions. It would be useful if others (who believe they can see energy) would join me on this research as potentially this could help validate our experiences more and therefore be taken more seriously.

For those that would like to participate, what I propose is to firstly see an optician for an eye test (if you haven't had one recently, or since experiencing the 'seeing energy' phenomenon).

Secondly, have your blood pressure checked. We can be much more thorough about this if we have our own blood pressure monitor to record blood pressure throughout the day. Additionally, we should take our blood pressure whilst experiencing any phenomena. Blood pressure monitors can be bought relatively cheaply. I ordered one recently and it arrived today so I am ready to start this research.

Could those interested in seeing such research (defcon5, Morgenstern89 and others) please let me know your opinion on how often and when to take blood pressure? Thank you.

Btw, I had my eye test a couple of weeks ago and all was fine.

Looking forward to participating in some interesting research. Hopefully others will join in?

Thanks,

Aelf

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Well I haven't had an eye test recently, and it will be next spring when I can get to that. My mothers eye test last year revealed cataracts, so its good to get tested. My son has 20/20 vision. But the gift has been lifelong, and in my life I've had many eye exams, went from far sighted, to near sighted as a child, then went to 20/20 vision, since I refused to wear my glasses, but with stigmatism, for the last 2 exams, but no longer need glasses for driving. No medical things have been noted with my eyes, and the last exam was about 3-4 years ago.

The blood pressure thing, it is taken somewhat regualarly. I've always had low blood pressure, once far too low, something like 85/65, where they wanted me to increase fluids and salt. I had dizzy spells alot during that time. Now its roughly 105-110 as the top figure.

These don't seem to be issues.

Also, some things are shared with others.

I don't see colored auras though do notice energy around myself and people at times, its always clear but of a different frequency, and even has movement at times.

I have had the particles, more like wave particles, though tiny bubble particles at times in the air. Usually when that happens, you might see a ghost. Like our dog who was sitting in front of the TV. I have been under covers because I was cold, and seen through my eyelids, covers to the room on occasion, then opened my eyes to notice those wave particles or change in the air, accompanied by a ringing in my ears.

I consider those kind of expriences, gateway. And prefer to close the door.
edit on 27-9-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Unity_99
Well I haven't had an eye test recently, and it will be next spring when I can get to that. My mothers eye test last year revealed cataracts, so its good to get tested. My son has 20/20 vision. But the gift has been lifelong, and in my life I've had many eye exams, went from far sighted, to near sighted as a child, then went to 20/20 vision, since I refused to wear my glasses, but with stigmatism, for the last 2 exams, but no longer need glasses for driving. No medical things have been noted with my eyes, and the last exam was about 3-4 years ago.

The blood pressure thing, it is taken somewhat regualarly. I've always had low blood pressure, once far too low, something like 85/65, where they wanted me to increase fluids and salt. I had dizzy spells alot during that time. Now its roughly 105-110 as the top figure.

These don't seem to be issues.

Also, some things are shared with others.

I don't see colored auras though do notice energy around myself and people at times, its always clear but of a different frequency, and even has movement at times.

I have had the particles, more like wave particles, though tiny bubble particles at times in the air. Usually when that happens, you might see a ghost. Like our dog who was sitting in front of the TV. I have been under covers because I was cold, and seen through my eyelids, covers to the room on occasion, then opened my eyes to notice those wave particles or change in the air, accompanied by a ringing in my ears.

All of what you are saying seems to confirm this hypothesis, ringing in ears, 'sparkly' vision, etc. are all symptoms of high blood pressure which can be intermittent.
edit on 27-9-2013 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by greencmp

Again, life long. Low bloodpressure. Shared with my son, he saw and heard the same thing. So nope.

Also, had 2 experiences of death and suicide with people I knew, and yeah I knew when they died. The one, was hurrying out to tell her man to get home and the whole universe did a discordant gong, then had a vision of a van pulling up the next day around noon with the news to tell him, (he was spending the night in the garage he rented independently from the landlord). Not only did all of that happen but his brother arrived in his van around noon the next day. I was total shock and denial.

Then another guy, down and out, squatting in a house he had been a tenant in before they were evicted. I knew he was going to die, it was overwhelming urgent and kept trying to get his former roommate to help him. He was harmless, just like a little child, could feel him. Every day he kept phoning trying to borrow money from the bar and was so relieved until I woke up with a ghost at my window at just after 2 am, Sunday morning. I thougt it was the other woman, until we found out the next day. And then his roommate treated me like a witch, for I knew.

Also both those times turned to be the coroner's time of death.

When a woman was murdered in our town, I knew the boyfriend had done it, they lived near the hospital, he worked in the hospital, they fought alot, his eyes were so sad looking in all the pictures, he had done it. And he didn't have a vehicle. When I looked at her picture was given a vision of her being in a creek side, buried in hillside of the creek, in pieces. The police went door to door so I told them to scan the area around their place, for he didn't have a vehicle and that he had done it, and the stories of her walking to the bus several miles away carring luggage and several garbage bags full of clothes, even big strong men wouldn't do that.

In any case, the police were lame, and it was a year later, at the creek, behind the hospital, where they found her, buried in the banks, dismembered.

The gifts we come in with have nothing to do wtih blood pressure

Mine is nice and low however. Always has been.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
someone who i met only started experiencing seeing the colors of energy after they partook in various activities surrounding psychedelic entheogens. To them the colors usually surround the person and change depending on conversation or mood, from the 7 colored spectrum of the rainbow. I have met quite a few people around my age who can see various colors of light off of animate living objects, such as trees and animals. They noticed a lot of earthy reds, pinks and various shades of green coming from plants and animals.

I think the subject could be studied if taken from a balanced, open minded perspective of understanding vibrations of light and how light is perceived. I wouldn't use mental health in this study due to the hypocrisy of diagnosis. One persons "delusion" is his or her subjective experience, while the objective observer does not perceive life from the same angle the person who experiences these things does and should not have the ability to diagnose something he or she doesn't fully understand. Personally i think that is the biggest misunderstanding in psychology and neuro-psychology. I don't believe the mainstream scientific field of things has truly broken through or can completely understand it with the tools they have to work with as of today. I think the idea of finding 'proof' is not what should be researched, as there are many people personally experiencing these things.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I have had experiences with both types. I developed aura vision for lack of a better term when I read 'The Celestine Prophecy' and started working on the companion work book. It's interesting and kick started my empathy and intuition abilities. This was back in the late 1990's.

Now when I was pregnant with my third child I suffered from preeclampsia (high blood pressure during pregnancy) and did suffer from eye problems. The aura and visual disturbances were completely different in the way they presented themselves and occurred. In comparison to what I experienced developing my psi skills with intent.

Two different and separate phenomenon's from my own experiences dealing with both kinds of visual phenomenon.

CdT

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Aelfrede

After reading your OP it seems you are trying to assist some who may be experiencing physical health related issues to what their physical eyes perceive as energy... 1 is appreciative for that extended hand of kindness especially if any pick up any helpful ways to assist their potential health conditions...

@ seeing energy

With 1 its like the physical world is viewable no need to strain the physical eyes to see. But when the conscious more Metaphysical eyes begins to view perceive along side with the physical eyes this is where 1 sees energy of ALL* that 1 has access to observe...
The ALL* includes the all around you from the Cosmos to the nearby Star(s) to Planets to the Inhabitants on a Moon/planet.
The energy is observed with a Conscious LENS that takes into consideration what the physical eyes perceive and the data related to what's observed.
So Planet seen, has inhabitants (many) what physical activities are inhabitants involved in that may carry actual energy signatures (vibrations) with the activities associated to these inhabitants.

EX:
A peaceful group of Humans & Animals coexisting somewhere on the planet and how they resonate coexist vibrate together.
(in a peaceful coexisting form)

Now look at another area where there are animals being forced- ran out of their natural habitats homes due to some human related business / error? And pay attention to (consider) how the animals and human energy is vibrating together in this scenario-
(its not in a peaceful coexisting form)

Further now consider (conscious eyes LENS processing and seeing) the planet and its (natural) use FOR INHABITANTS and as its unnaturally strip mined-garbage dumped into-once natural now radioactive unnatural materials deposited within it-air pollution affecting the atmospheric pressures-seas poisoned (effecting the animals within it as well and their normal coexistent energy) with nature and humanity and them now dealing with what happened? and sending their energy vibrations into the planet made for them...
And the planet responding (with its vibrations now) sending...

jumping outta box- now Consider the nearest STAR picking up on the planet(s) sending SOS call... And the Stars ELECTRIC- magnetic -radioactive properties responding high charged to the planet(s) sending the call(s). And what can the Stars interact with within COSMOS to respond or gift a planet in despair or maturity?

Taking the metaphysical eyes into full vision perception (closing or ignoring the physical eyes perceptions) you see cosmic-planetary inhabitant energy integrating in some areas and in others in extreme contrast in behavior like (avoid) but who? is the avoid energy from (speaking only on local planetary SOL system) not full Universal where more ENERGIES are detected metaphysically... (aware)

To 1 subjectively Aelfrede its based on what eyes are being used to see the energy metaphysical/physical and how they can gather the data and visual to perceive the energies and what they represent. Then you can make a ENERGY picture of ALL* compiled data and see the STAR the MOONS - PLANETS the INHABITANTS and CELESTIAL OBJECTS... ALL* carrying unique ENERGY signatures.

NAMASTE
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Thanks to all those who have responded so far.

Unity_99:

Thanks for the details regarding vision and blood pressure. Like you, what I see has been going on for a long time (although not life long like you). The fact that you have had eye tests in the past, whilst experiencing the energy phenomenon, suggests there's nothing serious with your vision that could be causing what you experience.

Thanks also for sharing exactly what you see. This of course is important as it will make it more possible to link certain visual experiences with high blood pressure (i.e. maybe it will become apparent that certain visuals are associated with high blood pressure amongst those who participate in this thread).

greencmp:

unity_99 has normal to low blood pressure, s/he does not have high blood pressure

jvm222:

One of the main reasons I find investigating any blood pressure/eye issue connections to seeing energy is purely for observational reasons, rather than proof. When you see it yourself, you don't really need proof. The other reason is: I often notice this topic (high blood pressure/eye issues) comes up in threads that discuss the subject of seeing energy, it would be nice to address this so that more focus can be given to what I believe is a real 'paranormal' phenomena. However, I completely understand what you mean when you say:

'I think the idea of finding 'proof' is not what should be researched, as there are many people personally experiencing these things.'

I think it would be beneficial to have somewhere where those of us who see this phenomena can explore what we experience thoroughly. Also where we can share observations on what influences this ability and how it develops over time. I decided to take the initiative and start a thread where we can discuss this in depth. It would be great to hear from all who experience this phenomena. Here is the thread title and link:

'For those who see energy - somewhere to share experiences, techniques and observations':

www.abovetopsecret.com...

CirqueDeTruth:

Thanks for sharing your comparisons with seeing energy and the visual effects of high blood pressure. I also have suffered from the condition you mentioned and can confirm that the visuals are completely different. In my case, the condition led to me seeing perfect rows of dots on a grid that would impress itself into my field of vision and move with eye movement.

Ophiuchus 13:

My main intent for starting the thread wasn't to help people with potential physical health problems, although it would be a good side effect (if it is needed)! I'm genuinely interested to see if there is a connection with high blood pressure/eye issues, and would personally like to rule that out so we can focus more fully on exploring what I believe to be a real paranormal phenomenon. Thanks for sharing your ideas/observations of energy and the cosmos.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Took my blood pressure this morning, half an hour after waking and before breakfast:

108/68

Then an hour after breakfast:

113/69

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Those who decide to give this a go (with recording blood pressure) make sure you read the monitor instructions properly. When it arrived yesterday I was keen to try it out and just assumed it's pretty straight forward and just stuck it on my upper arm. Turns out (to get a correct reading) you're meant to have it a certain way round with an arrow on the cuff in line with the middle finger and needs to be positioned 1-2cm from elbow. Also your arm has to be balanced on a table or desk so that it's level with your heart. The two recordings I just posted were from today when I was positioning the monitor correctly.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

jumping outta box- now Consider the nearest STAR picking up on the planet(s) sending SOS call... And the Stars ELECTRIC- magnetic -radioactive properties responding high charged to the planet(s) sending the call(s). And what can the Stars interact with within COSMOS to respond or gift a planet in despair or maturity?

Do you think our star picks up my SOS signal, that I trasmit everyday, " Come in now, they're harming humans!" and broadcasts it to the Higher Ups!

Or are they here as well already? Because we're all a part of that screen inside the atoms, and what affects us affects them, so we're never truly alone?

The children will grow up, one day, no matter what, its built in. Teleos!

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Other readings from yesterday (28/9/13):

After lunch:

109/73

After supper:

113/68

Before bed (had just had a coffee), straight after gazing at energy:

117/70

Aelfrede
Took my blood pressure this morning, half an hour after waking and before breakfast:

108/68

Then an hour after breakfast:

113/69

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Link to chart that shows the normal and abnormal range for blood pressure readings:

www.vaughns-1-pagers.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Blood pressure readings from yesterday (29/9/13):

Just after waking: 110/72

After 4 hour bike ride: 108/68

After supper: 119/68

Whilst seeing energy (before bed): 122/84

Waited 20 minutes, then again while seeing energy: 133/82

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Unity_99

Hi Unity, I also see the little bubble particles, the Buddhists call them thigle, I put some info about them on Aelfrede's other thread.

My blood pressure is normal to low.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Unity_99
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Do you think our star picks up my SOS signal, that I trasmit everyday, " Come in now, they're harming humans!" and broadcasts it to the Higher Ups!

subjectively speaking I think your Vibrations are being felt as you are resonating them within the EA*RTH energy fields Unity_99 with other inhabitants that may be sending NATURE signals as well...

Unity_99
Or are they here as well already? Because we're all a part of that screen inside the atoms, and what affects us affects them, so we're never truly alone?

Perhaps some are here but who sent them may be to come (like some recon a area dimensional/universal location then some follow after recon data gathered). And its agreed that we are ALL* connected within the WHOLE* even if some do not agree and so 1 would feel that ripples here can affect elsewhere metaphysically/paranormally/physically and so if too many ripples generated or souls sent, seems logical some would come to evaluate/observe/see why so many negative ripples form nefarious activities are generated.

We just as CREATOR Creations have to try and remember that good and bad activities-energies can be projected from various kinds of CREATOR Creations on and off EA*RTH (humans included) and not point subjective fingers @ some who may appear to be negative from what was shared about them which can/may assist in better outcomes for the many who may be in FEAR due to mis-teachings of those SKY related...

Unity_99
The children will grow up, one day, no matter what, its built in. Teleos!

All 1 can say is remain optimistic no matter how ill things may seem to get my friend. @ times faith is tested it seems and those who possess it WILL not BREAK no matter how much power is put into degrading faith within...

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   

greencmp

All of what you are saying seems to confirm this hypothesis, ringing in ears, 'sparkly' vision, etc. are all symptoms of high blood pressure which can be intermittent.

Normal blood pressure all my life. We have a pressure testing gadget here for the wife who has low blood pressure, so I have tested it often, especially when 'weird stuff' is going on.
Ringing is constant with multiple tones once they are distinguished. They go away if I don't focus on them or call on them. When I focus they get loud enough to drown out most of the environmental noise, although the tones seem to have a different quality of sound. I've had 'experiences' whilst isolating a single tone from the chorus

I see all kinds of things around me when I focus. It helps to soften your eyes and look into the space between you and the wall. Colors, mainly red green and blue and white sparkles, tubes and vortexes, 'aura' shadows around everything physical, dry rain etc etc
I use reading glasses since age 40 but had 20:20 or better before that, I've been seeing this stuff since my early twenties at least, although way more often now.

Btw, the wife also sees all that stuff
She has low blood pressure.
edit on 30-9-2013 by rogert4 because: (no reason given)

ETA: I actually posted to a friend about this just last week:

"During meditation I opened my eyes and looked for the static haze/sparkles.

I have read often that energy and auras are easiest to see in dim light, especially dusk and dawn, and today I was outside in bright sunlight. It is accurate for me, I find it much harder to see the static in bright light, HOWEVER, I saw something else much more interesting.

As I softened my eyes and focused on a point somewhere in space, tiny dancing spots of bright white light appeared. The more I 'zoned' into them, the more dense they became. As I watched, they would appear, move in a seemingly random chaotic direction (not necessarily a 'straight line') and then disappear. They last less than a second and move varying distances and at varying speeds.

What was really interesting, was when I managed to isolate one spot of light to focus on (which was really challenging) it seemed to be followed by 1 or 2 or 3 spots of light that appeared in the same or similar location and moved the same way, as best as I could make out.

It was too difficult to determine if this was a pattern with all of them or not, as isolating an individual speck of light amongst hundreds that are moving at really fast speed is somewhat similar to tuning into one of the tones in one of your ears when you manage to identify the cacophony of the orchestra that is constantly playing!"

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I will throw some support for this "blood pressure" theory.

Here is a brief story of my experiences:

When I was 5 until the age of 22 I competed heavily in martial arts and kick boxing and did some amateur competitions etc. As most people know athletes, especially those who "fight" like boxers and MMA etc essentially train themselves to release adrenalin natural and "generally" have a better ability to control their heart rates.

So when I stopped doing such things and picked up smoking from age 23-26 (about 1 pack a week tops I was not a heavy smoker) I noticed that I could suddenly "see energy" around people and in the atmosphere, I noticed it most when I was driving. For a few years I thought I had special powers.

As I pulled my head out of my @$$ in my later 20's I stopped smoking and began trying to get a real education and for awhile I dated a surgical technician who worked for one of those rare really good doctors, and MD who specialized in facial reconstrcution etc etc.

It was at this time I was first introduced to the idea of blood pressure educed hallucinations and I told the Doctor about my "powers"

The cut and dry of it, was that while I had lost alot of my physical conditioning my mental ability to release noticeable amounts of adrenaline on demand had remained.

We were able to deduce that often while driving I would be listening to exciting music which would combine with minute distortions of the windshield alon with convention and light bending to produce this effect. After alittle practice I was able to producs this effect on demand at just about any time.

The smoking and lack of physical activity for about 6 years caused my blood pressure to increase and when combined with added adrenaline it would push my heart rate up and cause what I can best describe as a kalidoscope effect.

Essentially my vision would "polygon out" and I would get tracers along these lines, and people would often be highlighted in ambient colors (mainly purple). It is really not that hard to reproduce for me. In the last few years I have noticed I am becoming more and more sensitive to computer screens and light in general, I suspect I may have mild epilepsy (or I am just getting old) but as it is not really effecting me (and I generally dislike doctors) I have not attempted to be diagnosed.

Anyway just thought I'd throw this out there as I know first hand that at least some of these effects and descriptions of people seeing aura are directly related to medical conditions and mental perceptions.

(I would like to say that I don't think this discredits "seeing energy" I see odd subtle effects and what looks like smokey ether all the time, but these dramatic effects I was experiencing could definitely be tracked to a physical repeatable condition, it only took me identifying the cause, a smart guy with some perspective, and a little mental training)

edit on 30-9-2013 by vind21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Morgenstern89,

I'm posting this reply here (as well as in 'I have a weird ability that I haven't told hardly anyone about....' thread) because it seems more on topic for it to be addressed here.

I admire your initiative in trying to get to the bottom of any potential health issues. It's good to get that factor out of the way. Ultimately it doesn't help us though. Checking their blood pressure only rules out a physical cause for their experience.

Well it does help because, like you say: 'It's good to get that factor out of the way.'

If you have any comments about this, or suggestions on specifics with regards the research (i.e. what time/circumstance to take the readings) please post here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm very interested in the idea that people can sense, manipulate, and communicate via some kind of psychic energy. I've conducted my own experiments with this sort of thing in the past, with varying results.

Would be interested to hear about this? (Please post on the above thread I mention, if you don't mind sharing)

You yourself claim to be able to sense energy, correct?

Yes, sense it and see it

your blood pressure seems to be pretty good, with normal fluctuations.

yes it seems that way, but (not sure if you've looked at that thread over last couple of days) I've taken blood pressure whilst actually seeing energy and have noticed the bottom figure seems significantly higher - however, it's occurred to me that it could possibly be related to my position. I lie down on the bed with arms in air for at least 10 minutes looking at the energy (so I've properly tuned into looking at it fully) - then I get up take blood pressure while gazing at energy around my other hand. It's possible that having my arms in air for a while before taking blood pressure might have influenced the reading? LOL! I need to try viewing the energy in a different position

I'm not sure where you stand on the subject, but I believe that it's all the same energy involved in all these different phenomena. So if you are sensitive to energy, the next step would then be to conduct other experiments which have external/visible results. For example, detecting objects under cups or in shadow boxes, guessing the color/suit of playing cards, moving suspended objects in a sealed jar, and so on and so forth.

I really don't know if it's the same energy behind all different phenomena - it could depend on how we choose to classify it. I would be interested in possibly giving other experiments a go.

OP (from 'I have a weird ability that I haven't told hardly anyone about....' thread) could do this as well using objects he associates with having positive or negative connotations (crucifix and pentagram, for example). The only hurdle is finding a way to conduct the experiment on video, with enough attempts (hundreds) so that the person guessing and the person setting up the experiment couldn't memorize a sequence of outcomes, nor signal each other in any way to cheat. An easy one person test would be to open a new deck of Bicycle playing cards on camera, remove the jokers, shuffle thoroughly, and guess the color. Keep track of the results for each time, and then draw conclusions from there.

The problem with video 'evidence' is that people always doubt it, that it has been fixed - do you think that is a problem?

I'll post this on the seeing energy/blood pressure thread (if you don't mind replying there) as subject of conversation is more relating to that.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Readings from day before yesterday (30/9/13):

Just after waking:

111/71

After lunch:

100/59 (strangely low, I should have retaken it a few minutes later as this might have been a glitch with equipment/error in measuring process)

After supper:

115/71

Before bed (while practicing seeing):

118/75

top topics

<<   2 >>

join