It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sleeping problems? Look no further the future is NOW!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Tired of not being able to sleep? Not any more, the Ziz is a revolutionary sleep aid calming to "optimize" sleep patterns.

Insomnia could be a thing of the past

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I have another cure I use but because of ats t&c's I can't say what it is .. But it works

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePeaceMaker

Is it a plant?

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by hknudzkknexnt

This looks like one of the projects in one of those 'electronics for the evil genius' books I have. I bet that's where it came from, I was even thinking about building it...

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Quite possibly and I didn't say that to make myself look like something special, I honestly think it works with me. I finish work get ready for bed roll my er 'cigarette' and it relaxes me and makes it so much easier to nod off

Times when I'm sober I try and sleep and end up laying in bed for hours staring at the ceiling

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by wtbengineer

I think the reasons some people believe fiction writes see the future is because they came up with genuine good ideas and people incorporate those ideas into the future as technology progresses.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   

I enjoy that too haha very therapeutic

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   
This reminds me of a lucid dreaming device they tried to
market for awhile, its a tough market as it require a good
bit of discipline on the part of your customers as well.

The use of a device like this for lucid dreaming is that
when it detects REM sleep it flashes a dim light over
your eye, the idea being that you train yourself to
think any time you see a flashing light, attempt to
ascertain whether or not your dreaming.

While this method does work for some it is also possible
with something as simple as a clock, and maybe better
even. Every time you look at a clock, even throughout
the day, see if your dreaming. Sometimes you can lucid
dream this way.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I agree, keep it natural. Nature made is best

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   
How long before these electronic devices become a staple in every shopping mall, protest and schools. A little tweak here and a little adjustment there.

Just close your eyes sleepy ones, no need to stay awake.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   

hknudzkknexnt

I think the reasons some people believe fiction writes see the future is because they came up with genuine good ideas and people incorporate those ideas into the future as technology progresses.

While this is certainly true, the book I am talking about is not fiction, but a project book for electronics hobbyists. There is a project in the book I am referring to called the "Mind-Synchronizing Generator" that is supposed to be able to take the mind down through the different stages of activity all the way to sleep if desired by using different patterens and frequencies of flashing lights.

Interestingly, it also claims that it can induce "bizarre halucinations" with "stunning visual effects that can only be likened to the experience of ingesting certain mind-altering substances". So yeah, I thought it might be interesting to make one...

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Thats very interesting, sorry i misread what you said.

Have you heard of the cut a tennis ball in half tape each to your eyes and shine a red light, causes mild forms of hallucinations

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Are You (hk) having trouble sleeping? | ask, not to be nosy, but noticed Your thread: "Half the pilots have slept while flying". Now | KNOW | won't be able to sleep while taking My next plane trip...

| have experience with a similar mask (Remee™ $99.00 online) that if | find it difficult to fall asleep will put on and the mask will indeed work.

But prior to expending any $$$ |'d look into WHY, | wasn't sleeping

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Its very rare to have the imagination AND the technical know how to dream up new ideas as a fully working "thing"

Scientists and engineers make the technology and put it together, but its the dreamers that are are essential for the ideas in the first place!

Id like to have a go on one of these, as someone who always wakes up hours before my alarm, id like to get a full 8 hours at least once or twice a week

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   

No problem! Have not heard of that but it sounds like the same principal only this uses electronics to control the rate along with feedback from skin resistance.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   

ThePeaceMaker

Quite possibly and I didn't say that to make myself look like something special, I honestly think it works with me. I finish work get ready for bed roll my er 'cigarette' and it relaxes me and makes it so much easier to nod off

Times when I'm sober I try and sleep and end up laying in bed for hours staring at the ceiling

This is me trying to sleep without a ...cigarette

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

Go for a run if you are out of ... cigarettes. It works well, honestly.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Biigs
reply to post by n00bUK

Go for a run if you are out of ... cigarettes. It works well, honestly.

I work 10 hours 8-10 then go to the gym at 7:30 after playing with my insane daughter. Then finish gym at 8:45. 'Cigs' are the only thing that helps

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Could this be another step towards getting inside people's minds and altering that person's thoughts/dreams etc??

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   

best sleep aid ever! I used to have horrible insomnia, not anymore..

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join