It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AVICII...Wake me Up...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I just wanted to share this music video...tell me what you think about it...

I found it very AT-esque...It has a little bit of a post apocalyptic feel to it, along with symbolism...I found the music to be easy to the ear and the story line of the video very cool...enjoy or not...
If this has already been posted and discussed in another thread...feel free to dismiss...HAVE A GREAT WEEK=END!!!

Truly,

shells4u

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Avicii is awesome. Love the Video and Love the song. I agree, it does have that post apocalyptic vibe to it which is what i felt when i watched it. But it also has that upbeat feel as well imo.definitely something that is in my ipod! Cheers!

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Avicii is awesome. Love the Video and Love the song.
reply to post by XxAcidxBurnxX

Me too!!! And I am now checking out some of their other music...Even this Grandma likes this!!!

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Its a nice song and strange video. What concerns me though is that it is sponsored by vevo and they are notorious for backing videos with strong luciferan or negative messages. Examples lil wayne, drake, two chains, stuff like that.

Also interesting is the markings that the girls have. You will notice that none of the plain jane country folk had that marking. Go to the city where all the young and hip people are having fun while dancing in front of a pyramid of lights no doubt and you see that they all have the mark. It is very interesting.

In my very early twenties I met a 33rd degree Master Mason of the Scotish Rite. I didn't know near as much as I do now but I had heard about them and how secretive the organization is. So I asked him what it was all about and he told me that he could not talk about it.

Well he ended up driving all of us young folk out to the Ohio river to go tubing and specifically asked me to sit in the front cab of the truck with him. He was an older man originally from germany, so he played some german songs (not translated).

One song in particular had a very catchy and poppy kind of beat, it sounded like a happy song. When it was over he asked me if I knew what the song was about and what I thought about it. I told him I had no idea and that it sounded like a happy song with a catchy beat. He then told me that the song was about a bird that would come sit in this mans window sill every morning and chirp like crazy driving the man nuts until one day he waited for the bird and shot it.

He used that song as a metaphor for what he said next, something along the lines of things aren't always what they seem and sometimes things being hidden in plain sight. He never really divulged anything but I though it strange that he seemed to take a liking to me and wanted to share this with me, especially considering my interest in his organization.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by shells4u

I listen to this song a lot.First time I heard it I absolutely loved it and it's become my life's anthem at the moment.

Even my kids love it and beg me to turn it up as soon as it comes on the radio in the car and we all burst into song. I think the lyrics are something that many many people can identify with. This said my kids are too young to appreciate the lyrics so it is obviously very catchy as well!

top topics

join