It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sudan security forces kill at least 50 protesters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Among the dead was a 14-year-old boy, while most other victims seemed to be between 19 and 26 years old, the groups said in a statement. Hundreds had been detained, it said.

"Shooting to kill - including by aiming at protesters' chests and heads - is a blatant violation of the right to life, and Sudan must immediately end this violent repression by its security forces," said Lucy Freeman, Africa Deputy Director at Amnesty International.

Sudan security forces kill at least 50 protesters

Just wow President Omar Hassan Bashir has been ordered by the people to step down.

and this is the response. tear gas, rubber bullets and then live ammunition... Sickening, it says most were killed by gunshots to chest or head
edit on 27-9-2013 by hknudzkknexnt because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I often wonder if that region of the world will ever come
out of its dark ages per say.... with all the outside political
influence and the corporate influence that im sure is still
there behind the scenes it just makes my heart hurt for
the people who live that day in and day out.......

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by bloodreviara

'“We’re going to take out seven countries in 5 years, starting with Iraq, and then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and, finishing off, Iran” —

Why is anyone surprised? Seems to be going swimmingly.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

Having them all destroy themselves from the inside out?

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   

hknudzkknexnt
reply to post by khimbar

Having them all destroy themselves from the inside out?

What better way to do it? You step in and 'help'.

You simply never leave. Beautiful really.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

Doing that to much can get you caught, Russia is already up Americas ass and the world has been shown NSA. Things are getting even more complicated as the hands are being shown.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   

hknudzkknexnt
reply to post by khimbar

Doing that to much can get you caught, Russia is already up Americas ass and the world has been shown NSA. Things are getting even more complicated as the hands are being shown.

Caught by who? Who's ever going to stop them? No one has yet, why on earth would they change it.

I really don't think the people that are behind this owe any allegiance to any country or nationality. They're not America or American. Much as people on here see America as evil and suchlike, the people that run these things are way above such petty nationalistic definitions. They're internationalists.

America is simply the current face they're using. And when they've finished with it, it will be discarded and a new one worn.

In my opinion of course.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Looks like Sudan found themselves on The List.

"Sudan continued to be used as a safe haven by members of various groups, including associates of bin Laden's al-Qaeda organization." So, there is an erroneous paper trail from Hussein to one member of al-Qaeda. Yet, as recently as May, 2001 al-Qaeda had a base of operations in Sudan. President George W. Bush promised to rout out the terrorists, wherever they hid. Yet, here we are expending precious military resources in Iraq, after Hussein has been ousted. The terrorists in Sudan aren't even hiding; they are acting with brazen zealousness.

www.illuminati-news.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   
The Sudan has been slaughtering innocent people by the village full for years now. This...50 protesters? This is what gets people's attention? It's a horrible thing to our thinking, indeed....but it's like a speeding violation at the Indy 500. They do so very very much worse in the South and without any real concern for what anyone thinks.

Youtube has a diverse selection of vids of their village raids by military and what is left in the aftermath...with interviews of both locals who survive it and the aid workers forced to watch as people they helped and knew are made refugees or killed outright. I feel for them...but wow... this is what it takes to get mad?

I hate to say it..but I hope more of this happens. 50 hurt or killed may save 10's of thousands later for the anger it generates.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Thank you for revealing what was probably something obvious. eye opener

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by hknudzkknexnt

Don't mind me... I've just got a personal grudge re: the Khartoum Regime that would fill a truck. It was the research and videos from the courses last year as much as anything, listening to the Aid workers and NGO volunteers describe, while walking through the ruins, how these things happened.

It's amazing..but the reason the regime goes after them, in some cases anyway, is racial. They aren't the right kind of black. That blew me away.... For some reason they won't seemingly touch the outsiders tho. They'll burn villagers alive in front of them...but they won't hurt the people from the international community. Enlightened self interest, I suppose. They know right where the line is for staying out of "Regime Change" mode. Maybe things like this will change that and push them over it. I'd love to see it ...just not the US for the job. Maybe the African nations can take out the trash this time.

top topics

join