It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's gotta be time travellers...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ChuckNasty

Sorry for interpreting wrongly. Your mother seemed gifted, and went over the edge due to life's hardships and lack of support. Sorry to hear this.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Maverick7

Oldwindshaman

reply to post by mindcontrolledchris
I wouldnt loose sleep over it

I dream of loose women and wake up and, OMG, there's one next to me.

Unfortunately, she snores!

...but I never lose my composure over it.

edit on 27-9-2013 by Maverick7 because: (no reason given)

Well , I made a mistake xD

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

Ya the annoying stuff started in 2010 when noticing certain things in reality. Like there is language game taking place on this world where something decides to intentionally provoke my life over and over and over again in any ways that it can to go along with how words, events, the appearance of the world and stuff are being used in a demented game like Alice in Wonder Land Don't lose your head.

It's like a moron being created a game with certain people because of identities and intentionally uses as many subtle ways as it can to guide certain lives around like a control freak. I say freak because it is. It'll really do anything it can to cause me to be irritated and get mad to go along with the phrase "Don't Lose Your head" which in this language can be taken as many things. Like Don't Get your head cut off, Don't go crazy, Don't get angry, Don't lose your fellatio, Don't have sex etc. This stuff actually exists and there was actual events of destruction mapped on this world to go along with it.

www.imagebam.com...

Like that picture. This world has maps created to go along with this demented game. As if the planet was created and designed for a demented game around numbers, letters, words, names, etc. Like the numbers of my birthdate and another womans I met. There's a number pattern on a clock where you take 666 for example and it is seen as 7:06 or 76 and if you look, some sites claim the coordinates of the 4/20/10 oil rig explosion are 2873666 which is as my birthdate and the 3rd born in this puppeted family. 28/7/76 or 28/7 3 76->7:06->6:66.

It's like even your Post and the Diane C suggestive stuff. It's like an annoying reality game that has to do with a simple design of this puppeted family and taking my experiences in life and totally ruining them to go along with phrases, words, numbers, and such as if some rapist pigs of the universe want to manipulate every single event of a persons life so someone would have intercourse with an asshole...

Once you look at the world, realise that it actually looks certain ways, that these lines of destruction actually exist for a crude suggestive game and the language is designed to go along with that... it's like... Something ruined my entire existence to go along with number patterns, words, and ... like wtf.

Kind of like that Amsterdam stuff I mentioned and that line that goes through DUB LIN where LIN is mispronounced as LINE on purpose. and the skulls 322 number crap which could be taken as CBB my initials or in algebra as 7x23x2 or GWB. This planet is as a scripted hell hole scripting peoples lives to force things to happen or not happen. It also is the 322 degree line drawn from the Georgia guidestone, which are positioned between those 2 events mentioned leading up to Edmonton for whatever reason.

Something is actually constantly doing anything it can to just irritate and ruin my life so even sexual desire is totally ruined nad the desire to exist at all then actually will script/mind control the desires back over and over and over again and that very process which can be realised happens so much and so often that it just ruins desires to exist even more. It's like many many reasons to hate life as this stuff truly happens and wont stop. As if society itself is setup to just irritate certain people until they don't want to exist anymore.
edit on 27-9-2013 by mindcontrolledchris because: (no reason given)
Even the internet seems fake and scripted in a way now. Everything does. Everything down to how much interest was accumulated on an old loan to create a pattern of numbers to letters. The amount of my disability pensions to go along with certain birthdates. Everything. It's like living is scum land where the people want to manipulate everything about certain lives when all they do is create the most pathetic forms of society to ever exist and cant stop wanting to manipulate these lives for some kind of demented murder and script relationships rape game.

it's like it failed every website I tried to post a picture on, had my original message and such magically deleted and so on over and over until I was irritated and then arranged so I'd finally post at 12:21... Whatever it is needs to experience a miserable ending to its existence and if anyone knows what i'm talking about and knows whose doing this to my life and can arrange it.. I'd kind of enjoy trashing its life in exchange for what it's done to mine.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by mindcontrolledchris

House fairies love to do this...I'm serious, leave them some cream or drop some sugar on the counter and they'll stop (for a time).
edit on 14-10-2013 by ldyserenity because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join